Author Topic: He Who Knows  (Read 17698 times)

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
Re: He Who Knows
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2009, 09:56:33 am »
Thanks, everyone!

I had another email about these people today. It seems like they are bombarding Europe with emails, but above all, entering this information in various Guest Books. They seem to be desperate to promote themselves.

It´s good to have the info in here to refer to.

PS It also came to my knowledge that these guys don´t take "no" for an answer. Although people receiving their emails politely ask them to leave them alone, they are spamming them with information. Up to five or six emails a day.

I am curious to find out how they´ve found all the emailaddresses. Some of the guys I know are not members of any forums and have not been very vocal on the Internet. But they are all against the exploitation of "NA spirituality". 

All I can say is to report them for abuse if they keep up the spamming!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 12:36:31 pm by Freija »

Offline lakotagirl

• the harder the struggle the sweater the success
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2009, 08:42:13 am »
hi freya,
i got e-mails too...so i just blocked the sender.

i'm wishing everybody a happy new year
greetings from the rosebud rez
the home of the sicangu lakota oyate
lakotagirl

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2009, 02:24:20 pm »
Received this message from a support group for Native issues in Sweden.

------------------------
Greetings Al and all of NAFPS!

I hope all is well with you and yours.

I am writing to you to ask if you may know who is behind the messages that someone who calls him/herself elklakota and turtlefirewalker, from Germany.

They started sending me e-mails a couple of days ago with info in german about a "shamanic healer" called "He Who Knows" suppsedly of Lakota and Cherokee descent.

I sent a message back to them, asking respectfully that they stop sending me these messages and also asked them to not post such info in our organisations guestbook. I deleted their message from our guestbook, and in acouple of hours they had reposted it again. I then sent another e-mail to them, informing them that our org do not support activities that exploit Indigenous Peoples Spirituality and ceremonial practices. After that they started flooding me with e-mails, with the same info. I once again deleted their msg from our guestbook and blocked them, both from the guestbook and from my e-mail.

But during the night, they have sent me 5 new messages to my e-mail adress. Now it lands in my spamfolder, but Im just really irritated that they dont stop sending their f...ing messages and doesnt listen when asked to stop.

Ive talked to my friend Annika Banfield here, and she said that these ppl have been subject for discussions on your NAFPS forum, so I just wanted to ask if you guys had found any info on who these people are.

Grateful for any suggestions or info that you may have.

Sincerely Carina Gustafsson in Sweden
( who work in support of Indigenous Peoples issues and the environment, ( supporting the trad Dineh and Hopi peoples on Big Mountain/Black Mesa )

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2009, 10:26:14 pm »
turtlefirewalker, from Germany.

Sometimes I look at the names these twinkies choose for themselves... envisioning a turtle trying to make its way across a fire. A turtle with Jervis's face.