Author Topic: 5 Sacred Star Bundle Keeper  (Read 6117 times)

Offline White Horse

5 Sacred Star Bundle Keeper
« on: August 07, 2017, 02:15:29 pm »
Lakota Aztec

I AM THE 5 SACRED STAR BUNDLE KEEPER OF THE LAKOTA, DAKOTA AND NAKOTA PEOPLE AND ON SEPTEMBER 8TH, @ 2PM IN- HISLE, SOUTH DAKOTA, I WILL BE BRINGING THE BUNDLE OUT FOR THE PEOPLE TO PRAY WITH FOR HEALING AND FOR THE CHILDREN TO HAVE A GOOD YEAR AND TO GIVE THANKS-P.S. BRING TOBACCO OFFERINGS--- NACA RUDY ESCAMILLA

https://www.facebook.com/rudy.bravo.39?hc_ref=ARQidP-2r_1FFEDV0_zMNjCqqBF6HfLPYUWSlcgYMc5GO8Bh7eOHIGvOVlhFa9KwJRU&fref=nf

We do have Bundle Keepers but I have NEVER heard of this one???
Living that life, some consider a Myth!

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
Re: 5 Sacred Star Bundle Keeper
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 06:38:38 pm »
Oh boy. If you look back through Rudy's Facebook page you will learn that he has been a prophet since at least 2008 when he went on KILI (he even notes the exact time down to the second) to disseminate his revelations, a sun dance chief for white people in his land in Hisle (last year tree day was July 27th. I could not find any posts about this year), some time around 2014 he had breakfast with JESUS (yeah that Jesus) at a waffle house. No really, Jesus - at a waffle house.

Offline RedRightHand

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 07:11:30 pm »
Lakota Aztec Naca to the White People, Space Captain of Starfleet Command, Logging in from the waffle house where he's brunching with Jeebus... Facebook page full of white followers reporting in as newly-enlisted members of the Lakota Aztec Starfleet...

You really have to ask? Really?  :o  ::)  :P

Offline RedRightHand

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 11:23:47 pm »
I'm going to try to say this kindly. It's on family and community members to take care of people who are mentally ill, and not let them be exploited by spiritually-starved predators who convince them, and themselves, that they're all something they are not.

It may be funny when idiotic white people are calling themselves "Lakota Aztec Starfleet Command." But when it gets to the point where non-Natives are posting on social media that they've been made "Lakota Chanupa Carriers" and "Sundancers" because they hung out with someone like this, we've got a problem.