Author Topic: Amisa Wiley, aka Amisa Yellowbird, aka....  (Read 17638 times)

frederica

Re: Amisa Wiley, aka Amisa Yellowbird, aka....
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2007, 04:44:00 pm »
Didn't she have her own chat board at one time, Red Voices of Many Nations. A lot of time was spent on arguments, but haven't seen it in a while. frederica

Offline littlefeatherspiri

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2007, 07:38:02 pm »
Yup her board is still up and running. Remember to clear your cookies if you visit her site:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/539634/

Offline quicksilverwade

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2007, 10:18:09 pm »
I also had a run in with her a couple of years ago.  I must have scared her for she was ready to call the FBI.

Offline Skully

• 81 Forever
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2007, 09:13:51 pm »
I also had a run in with her a couple of years ago.  I must have scared her for she was ready to call the FBI.
She argued with me a lot on Indianz.com about everything under the sun about 2 or 3 years ago.  She eventually said something mean about our drum group.

I saw her at the ASU powwow setting her chair up by the Tamakerah family, and took my lead singer (brother in law)

over there to talk to her. She about schidt her pants, but I gave her some Kinnickinnick and suggested we bury the antagonism. It's been cool since then.

She makes killer outfits too.
"Snitches are a dying breed." KK81, 2008

Offline Wanderingnative

• Comanche Nationalist
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2007, 03:04:42 pm »
Ah, Amisa Yellowbird, what a "fond" memory from Indianz.com.  She was forever trying to get me to stop calling her out on her fake "claims" by saying she would send one of my "Elders" on me.  I always thought that was funny.  So did the elders of my tribe that I shared it with. 

The only thing bad out of the whole thing was that neither of the principal players (Amisa / Larry Sampson) of the great Tennessee wannabe debacle were credible in the slightest.