Author Topic: Continental Gathering of Condolence, Strength and Peace  (Read 3566 times)

Offline AnnOminous

Continental Gathering of Condolence, Strength and Peace
« on: March 15, 2012, 03:57:13 am »
Does anybody know anything about this gathering or the people involved?  I have a copy of the referred to attachment and can post it if there is interest.  I don't personally know any of these folks so I don't know if it's kosher to leave the phone numbers/addresses on.  Admins please modify as necessary.

Dear Ones---this was sent to me by a friend here; important for us to support with our Breath, and more if possible.
Love Quan Yin

Dear Family, Friends and Colleagues,

I wish to share a vision and a dream for healing that has come into my life though a network of elders. This year on the week of the Summer Solstice (June 18-June 24) a Continental Gathering of Condolence, Strength and Peace will take place at the headwaters of the Mississippi River, involving approximeately 500 indigenous elders from North, Central and South America to fulfill a vision that came to a very honored Haudenosaunee elder named Jake Swamp (Tekaroniaken).

I have placed an attachment to this email that gives a further context for this vision, and the vision itself that Jake had before he passed into the spirit world in October 2010.

To fulfill this vision and ceremony requires tremendous support in many areas. The organizers of the event are asking for monies to support travel and accomodations for many of these elders, for prayers and suggestions for resources that will be needed. The area Annishinaabe (surrounding Bemidji, Minn. at the headwaters) will be organizing to feed and house and transport all of these elders to and from the ceremonial sites to accomplish this great vision.

The organizers are also requesting that if there are Native elders that you would like to see invited, to please send their names and addresses (as this event requires a formal invitation) and be looking for ways to find local support for them. This is a very special event that is inteded to "heal all our relations" by focusing on bringing specific peoples together to fulfill this vision.

Jake Swamp was a very special human that touched many lives throughout the world with his wisdom and generosity and uncondional love for all. When a man such as this brings a vision to his community, it is considered of great importance to the wellbeing of that community to "fulfill the vision".

Please take the time to read the attached file. If you feel called to support this vision, you may do so by sending monies to:

Check written to: Seventh Generation Fund
Mail to: Vickie Downey
            P.O. Box 596
            Tesuque, New Mexico

Vickie can be emailed at vickiedowney@hotmail.com with:
(1) Names and addresses of elders that you wish to receive invitations
(2) Any additional resources that might be offered for this event.

I hold the intention of supporting Eva Boyd and Barry Moses  to participate in this ceremony and welcome any support that you might send to facilitate this. I can be reached at:

Francesca Firstwater
  P.O. Box 1256
  Tum Tum, WA 99034
  509-258-6866
  email: ffh2o@hotmail.com

Thank you for your attention to this message. 
"For All Our Relations"
 Francesca

--
Quan Yin
(Lynne H. Williams. MD)
624 E. 22nd Ave.
Spokane, WA 99203
509/747-2277
Office 509/456-8199

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
Re: Continental Gathering of Condolence, Strength and Peace
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 01:59:22 pm »
I've emailed Jake's family.  Hopefully they will get back to me soon.

My opinion is that if the contact for the individuals was disseminated with regard to this ceremony then it is already public knowledge.  If the other mods disagree they'll remove it.