Author Topic: Shirley-Ann Elizabeth Millar (UK) shamanism, tantra,  (Read 6341 times)

Offline nemesis

Shirley-Ann Elizabeth Millar (UK) shamanism, tantra,
« on: July 27, 2011, 09:44:29 am »
her "about me" page on her website here :

http://www.atlantisreborn.co.uk/about.html

Heart Centred Approach
 Shirley-Ann Elizabeth Millar          07931 706 239

Professional teacher and practitioner with 20 years experience.

Working with shamanic practices as a guide with a heart centered approach. Using many healing modalities known since the Golden age of Atlantis, hence the name of this web site! Aiming to help "rebirth" the beauty and bliss of the best times of Atlantis, plus to incorporate New Energy conciousness coming to the earth now. Each person has a unique way of uncovering his or her inner treasure, our inner Diamond Self,  I offer several directions and dimensions of personal development, all pointing towards ultimate bliss. My aim is to offer powerful tools and quality support for unveiling each individual's full potential. Creating a sacred, safe, caring and supportive environment, for Taster and Day Workshops (for Women only or Couples only) and/or personal Consultations

Atlantis Reborn Tantra "The A.R.T. of sacred bliss"

Teaching workshops with a lot of fun as well, as laughter is a very good healing modality, and helps us learn easily!!

Bespoke Sacred Ceremonies for Handfastings and Rites of Passage. also available
My Professional certificated qualifications:

Holistic Massage Therapist M.T.I. (1991)  see website massagetraining.co.uk

Accredited Holistic Massage Tutor M.T.I. (since 1994) massagetraining.co.uk

Accredited Reflexology (1994) East London school of Reflexology. (AoR)

Traditional Thai Massage Diploma (1996) School of Oriental Massage UK

Spirit in Practice (Energy work) with Dr Christine Page (2000)          

see webste christinepage.com

Usui Reiki Masters (2002) London Borough of Waltham forest                            see website lbwf.gov.uk

Colour Light Therapy (Colourpuncture) (2003)                                                   see website school of Awakening.com

Tachyon Life Crystal Practitioner (pain management) (2004)                             see website school of Awakening.com

Angelic Reiki Masters/Teachers (2005)                                                                see website angelicreikimagic.com

New Shamballa (2006) see website newshamballa.com

Priestess of Avalon (2006 to 2009) 3 year training                                                 see website intheheartofthegodddess.com

Dedicated as a Priestess of Bridie (The triple healing goddess) 2010

I have also participated in the following courses

Shamanic training with John Two Birds (Native American Indian) (1998)

Shamanic training with Eagles Wing & Leo Rutherford   (2001)                           see web shamanism.co.uk

Lots and lots of “advanced” massage courses/workshops (Various tutors)

Many years of in depth work with Tantra, with Diamond Light Tantra (Leora Lightwoman) see website diamondlighttantra.com . (Plus a few other teachers!)

source:
Shirley-Ann Elizabeth Millar

The above reads like a who's who of frauds and scammers. IMO

This woman offers a mix of sexy pseudo-tantric workshops, combined with fake shamanism.  

I don't have much time to check her out thoroughly but feel alarmed by what I have discovered so far.

I am especially concerned by this text from her page on tantric workshops
Offering a unique process to help shift energy patterns from past sexual conditioning and/or trauma. To assist you to embrace your empowerment, potential and pleasure in life.

I really feel concerned when pseudo-tantrics claim to be able to heal survivors of rape and sexual assault from trauma.

I think that many well informed readers where will know exactly the kinds of "rituals" involved and the effects that they can have on vulnerable people.  

I would welcome the thoughts of others re this

thanks

modified to add

the awakening.com links in her website should be links to schoolofawakening.com  - a very interesting school of "tantra" operating internationally.  Their trainings are mentioned in the online CVs of countless "tantric goddesses", dakinis and new age sex workers all over the world.  
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:59:25 am by nemesis »