Author Topic: "Jack," Alleged Blackfoot Doing Ceremonies in Germany  (Read 5112 times)

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: "Jack," Alleged Blackfoot Doing Ceremonies in Germany
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 11:08:09 am »

There is little info to be found on him.
However, he does not only sell sweats, but also healing sessions and treatment of illness, and house blessings.

These ads seem to forget mentioning this Jack's last name for a reason... The ceremonies Jack does get advertised only sparsely up to now, and promotion seems to be done by e-mails, too.

Here's a translation of the ad:

http://www.sein.de/anzeigen/zu-gast/heilsitzungen-und-blackfoot-schwitzhuetten-.html

"Jack, a Native American Pikunni Blackfoot from Canada, is staying in Berlin and Hamburg. Coming from a healers's family, he is educated and initiated in the traditional healing of the North American Natives. The view of life is holistic and also takes into account the connection between Nature and Spirit.
The methods of treatment are adjusted individually to the person and their situation. Physical ailments and disease as well as mental and spiritual causes will be included in Native naturopathy, so that the balance within a person, their nature and their environment will be restored in a natural way.
The energy transfer will be done in the traditional way of a voluntary and self-determined give away.
In January and February, there will be sweatlodges during weekends on a regular basis.

Info and registration for healing sessions and sweatlodges.

Tel.: 030 - xxxxxx
thomaszerbst@xxxxxx"

Here's another ad with a larger photo:

http://kgs-hamburg.de/CMS/index.php?id=51&uid=837

They use the above text for this advertisement with a few abbreviations.

The latest e-mail selling ceremonies with 'Jack' reads:

Re: sweatlodges and healing sessions with Jack in February

„Dear friends,

Jack will be in Germany until the end of Feburary and during this time will offer sweatlodges and healing sessions. After this, he will return to Canada for three months.

The latest sweatlodges planned will be on Feb 12 and 19 in the town of Preddöhl.
On Sundays following the sweatlodges, i.e. on Feb 13 and Feb 20, Jack offers healing sessions in the town of Pritzwalk.

Jack will be available for treatments and house blessings during next week, Feb 8 and Feb 9, as well as during the following week on Feb 15 and 16. A session will last for about an hour each, and it is advisable to book as soon as possible. Healing sessions will be done on the basis of donations; we recommend a sum of approx Euro 50. Healing sessions will again take place at 'Bambusgarten' at Diedenhofer Strasse 4 in Prenzlauer Berg [i.e. in Berlin].

Additionally, Jack will do healing sessions in Hamburg, mostly on Thursdays, as well as on Tuesday, Feb 22, and Wednesday, Feb 23. [...]“

Offline sam

Re: "Jack," Alleged Blackfoot Doing Ceremonies in Germany
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 09:34:50 am »
why dont he have a last name?
i gonna ask arround in the community