Author Topic: John Ten Charges  (Read 7071 times)

Offline littlefeatherspiri

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
John Ten Charges
« on: April 08, 2005, 08:15:50 am »
Ok, this guy showed up after I made some phone calls on John Two Hawks. Ten Charges claims to be lakota(what a suprise...lol) living in arkansas and it looks as if he's from the eureka springs area. HE says he is an old aimster and from "pine" ahh...is this suppose to mean pineridge without exactly saying pineridge? And ends all his postings with :

an old dog soldier

thanks for any help on this, he does post at the john two hawks public forum.

k. wesho-bauer

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: John Ten Charges
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2005, 03:05:25 pm »
Found him on several other message bds, Native Breeze and Circle of Nations, both on voy.com. One thread where he argued with someone complaining about no prayer in school and another on the war where he accuses a kid of not being Indin enough. Same signoff, Old Dog Soldier. He says he's fullblood Oglala. Sorry, but that's all I could find.

Offline littlefeatherspiri

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2005, 06:41:53 pm »
Thanks for looking into the name maybe there are some Lakota on this board who know him or do we have another wannabe on our hands.?

We are still looking into having you join us in November, our communities need to hear your experience of  how to identify  the many  groups who continue to take advantage of people.

K. Wesho-Bauer

Joe Buck Elk

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 03:31:42 am »
There is no name such as Ten Charges on the Lakota tribal role. And we don't have dog soldiers among our warrior societies. Those are a Cheyenne society