Author Topic: The United People of the Cherokee Nation  (Read 4537 times)

Offline dabosijigwokush

The United People of the Cherokee Nation
« on: October 18, 2007, 05:59:46 am »
http://www.theupcn.com/

NOT ANOTHER "CHEROKEE''  SIGHT LOL  ::)

SOME OF THE "CHIEFS" HAVE VERY FUNNY NAMES

NOW IM GETTING "WORDS OF WISDOM FROM THERE "ELDERS"
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 06:08:51 am by dabosijigwokush »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: The United People of the Cherokee Nation
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 04:17:30 pm »
There's an earlier thread on them.

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=802.0

What's interesting is that some of their would be "chiefs" seem to no longer be with them. They also seem to have changed their practices because of the criticism in here.

Two of their council are not far from me.

Barnaby, they have a "clan" in Britain now, led by Yvonne Campbell who calls herself Songbird. Also one in Spain. Most of the "clans" seem to be pretty small.

My favorite name of theirs would have to be Singing Fire Wolf Woman.

They say they're going to start a bed and breakfast and buy land for powwows. Being so scattered, that doesn't seem practical. I doubt they'll be able to sell enough tote bags for it.

frederica

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 04:48:36 pm »
Yes the UPCN is a split of the United Cherokee Nation. Angie Rose{Talks with Spirits)? was a Clan leader for the UCN then started her own. Red Hawk who was "Chief" of the UCN is now retired. and they have a new "Chief" in Arizona.  She is still in Ohio and that is home base for the UPCN.

Offline crazyeagle

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 12:37:53 pm »
lmao..I contacted this woman last year sometime..her "chief" in the US despite me saying I came from another nation offered to help me set up my own cherokee "clan" in the UK...now why on earth would i want to do that?...made me laugh!