Author Topic: Robert Russell Cayc Jones AKA Sidian Jones AKA Morning Star  (Read 19177 times)

Offline Mooseman

John Pope’s grandson that calls himself Sidian Moon Star Jones was on a tv show called Seeking sister wife’s. It’s a show on TLC about polygamy. (I like crappy reality tv sorry). I joined a group to talk about the cast of the show and Sidian immediately started attacking me and threatening to sue me because I posted a picture of the book he published about Rolling Thunder. I called him out for stealing people’s heritage. He then began to dox and harass me with fake profiles and even shut down my Facebook account for a short time. I took that time to dig more into what he was trying to hide so bad and ended up here. He just recently moved to Oregon and afte seeing what his other family members were up to there I started to become concerned. He has started his own religion called Open Source Religion. I know after I post this I will begin to get immediately attacked in some way for him or his followers. He has the same tactics as John Lekay in other threads. I hate to sound crazier then the person has made me feel but I think the Pope family his some how connected to Lekay.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 08:53:10 pm by educatedindian »

Offline verity

Re: Sidian Jones AKA Morning Star
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2021, 10:13:00 pm »
I believe these are Sidian Morning Star Jones' parents:

Name:    Ozella Morning Star Pope
Residence State:    Idaho
Spouse:    Russell D Jones
Spouse Residence State:    Idaho
Marriage Date:    17 Aug 1982
Marriage County:    Elko
Officiant Type:    Civil celebrant
Recorded Date:    24 Aug 1982
Recorded City:    Elko
Book:    62-
Page:    146
Instrument number:    98712

Nevada, U.S., Marriage Index, 1956-2005 via ancestry.com

So Mala Spotted Eagle Pope is his uncle, Redwolf Pope http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=5241.0 his cousin, John "Rolling Thunder" Pope his grandfather.

Offline Mooseman

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 12:31:14 am »
I did read Mala died and I also read the Mala’s son Red Wolf is serving time for rape. The person running a Twitter page for their foundation in Oregon has Jones Danby running the account. I also read Sidian isn’t his real name. I read in a chat room that is was Casey. I’m not sure of his parents. I just know he falls in line with his family when it comes to trying to silence people.

Offline Mooseman

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2021, 12:39:46 am »
I do think Mala was his uncle. I have no proof of anything other the screen shots of the harassing and Doxing he did to me. I’m actually kind of nervous still talking about it but felt this was the safest place and that your community needed to know that his family is still trying to exploit the ndn heritage. I would want to k is if someone was exploiting my family.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2021, 01:39:47 am »
As any photo shows, Jones's BQ is obviously low. No mention of any enrollment. Grew up in Boise. Pretty much a programmer until his Open Source Your Religion bit. Since then he's mostly all about self promotion, much like uncle and grandfather. We're actually supposed to be impressed by being on Joe Rogan?

------
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sidianmsjones
Sidian Morning Star Jones is a Personal Mythologist, TV personality, vocalist, and author. He is the founder of Open Source Religion, the world's first framework for religion, and is an internationally recognized speaker on its behalf. His work includes MyMythos.org and MyMythosKids.com, projects that incorporate the use of Personal Mythology in our daily lives. Sidian is the grandson of the legendary shaman Rolling Thunder and co-authored two books about him, “The Voice of Rolling Thunder” and “The Shamanic Powers of Rolling Thunder.” that have been featured on Joe Rogan’s podcast.

Black Friday
Shared by Sidian M.S. Jones
Experience
MyMythos Graphic
Founder
MyMythos
Jan 2019 - Present2 years 7 months
Boise, Idaho Area
MyMythos Kids turns every day tasks into super powers.

VRFit Graphic
Graphic Design and Product Development
VRFit
May 2017 - Oct 20192 years 6 months

Alchemyst Ejuice Graphic
Founder, CEO, User Interface and Experience Designer
Alchemyst Ejuice
Mar 2013 - Apr 20196 years 2 months
Alchemyst produces luxury brand vaping juice for an exceptionally unique experience.

Lotus Vaping Technologies Graphic
Senior Designer, Lead Digital Strategies
Lotus Vaping Technologies
2014 - 20162 years

Former Blizzard Employees at Inert Soap Graphic
PR and Social Media Marketing
Former Blizzard Employees at Inert Soap
Jan 2014 - Mar 20143 months
Worked with former Blizzard employees for public relations, outreach, and social media marketing.

Apple Graphic
User Interface Designer, User Experience Designer
Apple
Mar 2013 - Feb 20141 year
Designed interfaces and user experience for backend technologies.

The Game of Books Graphic
Product Development, Graphic Designer, PR & Marketing
The Game of Books
Jan 2012 - Feb 20142 years 2 months
Design of web assets, postcards, displays, and more...

Novel Projects, Inc./BookLamp.org Graphic
Graphic Design, User Interface and Experience Design
Novel Projects, Inc./BookLamp.org
May 2011 - Feb 20142 years 10 months
BookLamp and the Book Genome Project is often referred to as the Pandora.com of books.

Belief Genome Graphic
Founder, User Interface and Experience Designer
Belief Genome
Apr 2012 - Jan 20141 year 10 months
Boise, Idaho Area
Belief Genome maps all human beliefs and their connections. It's a platform for self-discovery and anthropological research...

Lulu.com Graphic
Graphic Designer, Product Development, User Interface and Experience Designer
Lulu.com
Jan 2012 - Dec 2012 1 year
Design and development of Lulu.com's Helix Reviews. Helix is an in-depth comparison of a book you have written to a database of over 100,000 well-known books.

The Voice of Rolling Thunder Graphic
Author
The Voice of Rolling Thunder
Jan 2012 - Dec 20121 year
Published by Inner Traditions, known for the best seller DMT: The Spirit Molecule. Listen to The Voice of Rolling Thunder is a book about my grandfather Rolling Thunder, a tribal shaman (or medicine man) who affected many lives in his time and even more today.

KloudMash Graphic
Senior Interface and Experience Designer
KloudMash
Jan 2010 - Apr 20111 year 4 months
Telecommute...

Freelancing Graphic
Freelance Web, Graphic, Interface, Experience Designer
Freelancing
Jan 2006 - Jan 20115 years 1 month
Ten years experience in Photoshop; there is almost nothing I cannot do in this program. My clients have always been satisfied and surprised at the level of detail I offer, even on lower budget projects. Recommendations listed below.

Institute of Noetic Sciences Graphic
Graphic Design
Institute of Noetic Sciences
Jan 2010 - Feb 20102 months
My pamphlet design was accepted by the Institute of Noetic Sciences through Mr. Dean Radin, who once gave a talk about Parapsychology at Google HQ. According to the institute, it will be utilized both as a pamphlet and book cover.

....Book: Becoming Psychic Graphic
Artist
Book: Becoming Psychic
Jan 2004 - Feb 2004 2 months
Art featured in this book.

Offline verity

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2021, 01:54:58 am »
I do think Mala was his uncle. I have no proof of anything other the screen shots of the harassing and Doxing he did to me. I’m actually kind of nervous still talking about it but felt this was the safest place and that your community needed to know that his family is still trying to exploit the ndn heritage. I would want to k is if someone was exploiting my family.

The Oregon corporation Nanish Shontie Land Trust has been in administrative dissolution status since 12-12-2019. Their other corporation Nanish Shontie is also inactive, since 5-14-2020.

Sidian's parents are verified also in one of the books he wrote with Stanley Krippner, it states that his parents are Morning Star "Bundy" and Russell Jones.

I notice that Krippner is also involved in this project with Sidian Jones https://mymythoskids.com/what-is-personal-mythology/

What is the name of the Twitter account you mentioned?

Sidian Jones has a lot invested in maintaining the myth of his grandfather John Walter "Rolling Thunder" Pope. Harassing and doxxing critics does not change the fact that John Walter Pope lied about who he was. I'm glad that you are keeping screen shots of any harassment. You are in good company, some folks here have also been harassed for their work.

Offline verity

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2021, 02:00:45 am »
Sidian Jones runs this https://www.facebook.com/VoiceOfRollingThunder

Official page for Rolling Thunder, managed by his grandson Sidian Jones. RT was an inter-tribal medicine man/shaman/teacher. Order the book today

The second book he wrote with Stanley Krippner is "The Shamanic Powers of Rolling Thunder: As Experienced by Alberto Villoldo, John Perry Barlow, Larry Dossey, and Others:.

I've looked over a sample. Sidian Jones is determined to portray his grandfather as a medicine man and a charismatic miracle worker.

Offline Mooseman

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2021, 02:13:18 am »

Offline verity

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2021, 02:43:08 am »
Sidian Jones claims that critics can't back up their (factual) statements that his grandfather John Walter "Rolling Thunder" Pope lied about who he was.

Yet the evidence is relatively easy to collect. Sidian Jones needs to pay a professional genealogist. A pro won't tell him what he wants to hear, they will instead do the actual work, step by step back in time.

Records are only part of the story. But if Sidian Jones hires an ethical, professional genealogist, he will learn that the entire story of Pope as "Cherokee medicine man" is a myth.

A genealogy start:

-------------

John Walter Pope

Birth Date:    10 Sep 1916
Birth Place:    Stamps, Arkansas
Death Date:    23 Jan 1997
Father:    Clerance W Pope
Mother:    Blanch V Canter

U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007, ancestry.com

-------------

1920 United States Federal Census

in Ouachita, Polk, Arkansas with his parents Clarence and Blanche, everyone listed white, father born Missouri and mother Texas

---------------

John Walter Pope's father Clarence Walter Pope was listed white on his 1978 death cert accessed through ancestry.com

Offline Mooseman

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2021, 03:09:33 am »
When I asked him about his grandfather being ndn he claimed his grandmother is. So therefore he is. I asked him if he was registered with any tribe and that is when he started his attack campaign against me. I am a female and he tried to bully and intimidate me. Even had me removed from the Facebook group talking about the show he was on. He has some really dirty tactics and a ton of sock puppet accounts. The administration of the page removed him and added me back and since then I have been just gathering information. I hate when people try to tell me to be quiet. Lol. Here is another stellar page about himself. https://flyworldinfo.com/sidian-jones/

Offline verity

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2021, 03:10:04 am »
Past and current corporations include Alchemyst LLC, The Open Source Religion Network LLC,, MYMYTHOS LLC.

Oregon corporation MYMYTHOS LLC filed May 2021. Located in Beaverton Oregon. Sidian Morning Star Jones and Tosha M Jones involved, (search here: http://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_web_name_srch_inq.login )

Offline verity

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2021, 03:39:11 am »
When I asked him about his grandfather being ndn he claimed his grandmother is. So therefore he is. I asked him if he was registered with any tribe and that is when he started his attack campaign against me. I am a female and he tried to bully and intimidate me. Even had me removed from the Facebook group talking about the show he was on. He has some really dirty tactics and a ton of sock puppet accounts. The administration of the page removed him and added me back and since then I have been just gathering information. I hate when people try to tell me to be quiet. Lol. Here is another stellar page about himself. https://flyworldinfo.com/sidian-jones/

John Walter Pope married several times, at least one of his wives is listed in tribal rolls http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=739.msg45426#msg45426 . If Helen S (Hernandez) Pope is Sidian's  grandmother, he needs professional genealogy done and also to contact the relevant tribe. Helen was listed as 1/4 Shoshone in the 1937 Indian census roll for Non reservation Shoshone area, Carson Agency. I suppose Sidian would then be considered 1/16, though that is up to the tribe.

And all that of course has nothing to do with John Pope's personal heritage.

Tosha and Sidian Ask a Bartender Out! | Seeking Sister Wife https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWBTKTWOFSo

Since this show has fans, maybe they will want more info on him and learn the fact that his grandfather was a pretendian.  IMO, the truth about Sidian's family is far more interesting than watching him and his wife try to pick someone up. Although if this reality tv confronted Sidian with the facts - I'd watch that. :)

Offline Mooseman

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2021, 03:52:49 am »
I’m so over the show I can’t believe they put someone like him on tv. I actually think his family story is way more interesting. I have tried to expose him to the viewers and every time I do I get harassed and bullied. I was hoping come here would give me more of a voice and the courage to fight against the poser.

Offline verity

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2021, 03:56:19 am »
I’m so over the show I can’t believe they put someone like him on tv. I actually think his family story is way more interesting. I have tried to expose him to the viewers and every time I do I get harassed and bullied. I was hoping come here would give me more of a voice and the courage to fight against the poser.

A reality tv show about the extended Pope/Jones families being held accountable for their family lies could be great.

Lots of people read these forums, your information helps a lot.

Offline Mooseman

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2021, 03:59:18 am »
I was kinda thinking the same thing. I would definitely watch that! I wouldn’t also mind trying to help with making it possible. I have a message from he stating he would sue me if I didn’t quit talking about his family. I don’t think that is possible since he put himself on tv. Plus I don’t have much so let him.