Author Topic: William Bungard AKA Ricci Bungard AKA William Little Soldier  (Read 52889 times)

Offline Tsisqua

• Native American Unity ~ NAU
William Bungard AKA Ricci Bungard AKA William Little Soldier
« on: March 26, 2008, 03:10:24 am »
Im just wondering if anyone has heard of William Bungard aka Little Soldier....he's from the Lenape/Delaware group in Cambridge in Ohio?

We had some info sent to our office today annonymously...(which is SO annoying grrrrr)...regarding him and his group....also a Cindy XXXXXXX?...I've heard alot about this guy in the past and wasnt sure if there were any threads already on him....I've never heard of the woman....but I felt this should be posted here...please forgive me if there are threads...I've a stinking headache...my lenses are out...and my eyesight isnt the greatest right now...

This is William Bungard aka Little Soldier......he ummm doesnt look too native...and Im sure THAT's nothing to do with my lenses being out...

The info we received today states a woman named Cindy XXXXXXX aids William Bungard in falsifying his ancestry....Has anyone heard of her? There is a picture that came with the info but it was a personal pic so I didnt want to post it...but I have it if need be....there wasnt too much info...

This is William's eagle permit information.....courtesy of the DOI....

This is the membership application which gets a person into his tribe....notice the tax fee...

This is the letter head reminding all members to pay the tax fee...

This is the groups website.....

www.munseedelawareindiannation-usa.us/

Im just wondering what the thoughts are on this? I find it all kinda disturbing to be honest..

(Modified to remove last name of Cindy...26th March...Tsissy)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 05:37:01 pm by educatedindian »
There are no leaders in Unity

frederica

Re: Little Soldier
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 05:17:57 am »
No recognized Tribes in Ohio. this group has ties to the United Remnant Band of Shawnee. Never heard of the woman, someone else may have though. Both of them stay in trouble. Says he is Munsee-Delaware,  Dutch-Cree, Cherokee-Sioux, and German. Chief, Medicineman of the Thames, Snake Clan. I don't think so. Maybe he though he was related to the Snakes. Ohio and Pennsylvania have so many of these groups. Looks like he took on the law and the law won.  But his bio doesn't exactly present in that way, Why would anyone really believe he is in the "Who's Who in American Indians"?  Wonder how many people fall for that money deal, membership for 1% of your income.

Offline matt e

• my site
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 09:16:51 am »
don't forget the maintenance fee's for the land, which is $5 a month from every member, or $60 a year. according to the letter, the taxes on the land were to be about $600. only 10 members needed to pay the $60 per year to pay the taxes. 

If you made less than $10,000  a year, you don't have to pay taxes, but they do ask for $25 yearly DONATION  to help with mailing and communications expenses.

One question tho, on the application he asks "tribal affiliation". If you are already a member of one tribe, why would you want to join another one?

In my personal opinion, he looks like an old hippie wearing a knock off necklace that can be bought at a lot of places. Every indian I have seen, in person, or photos, even when smiling or laughing their eyes still hold deep  deep pain and sadness. His do not.  also looks like he has some razor burn on his neck and chin. I could be wrong about that tho.   
feel free to share any post I make as long as you give me credit. I want everyone to know who to send the hate mail to.

Offline Kevin

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 09:18:49 am »
He looks anglo to me, full blood boat person though I have no doubt his great great great great great cousin was part Cherokee back in 1833 and quite possibly even a princess - them blue eyes usually indicate a good capability to see into past lives and dig out them Indian connections. You have to look out for those FBBPs (full blood boat people) -  they are pretty slippery when cornered. This business of him possibly having Eagle feathers doesn't sound good and could provide the edge to at least put him on the run. Flush 'em out and let the people in the next state over deal with them - its the best can be done in these parts but it disrupts their base of power and hits them in their wallet. Yup, 'Chief' William needs to be flushed and hounded out.

Offline Kevin

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 12:03:20 pm »
Matt e  - your take on the 'chief' being an old hippy is right on IMO. I have never observed  all that pain and sadness you mentioned in the eyes of people and photographs- if you see me a couple of days before payday you'll see some pain and sadness  - I maybe need to be rescued and saved from myself too - some cash from kind donors would be good, I'll provide my home address via private message to anyone who cares to rescue a former hippy

Offline Kevin

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 01:52:39 pm »
9:30 AM:  I ran the 'chief's' name by my contact with the Ky. Native American Resource Center, the group  who made the exposure of the fake David 2 Bears possible. The ol' Chief was not known by my resource so he is not cutting a wide swathe to the South anyway. When I mentioned he might be in possession of Eagle feathers, she said they had confiscated some Eagle feathers at a flea market 2 years ago. They are small in number but seem to pack a pretty good punch. If anyone can get some good verification of this blue eyed anglo holding Eagle feathers I imagine this Louisville outfit would go after him pretty strong.

frederica

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 02:03:51 pm »
Most of these tribes are little more than heritage groups.  Which amounts to a social group.  And many of the people in these tribes can prove their heritage. Unless they are doing something false ie taking Indian money earmarked for legimate tribes from the State or Feds like the one in Arkansas there is not much to be accomplished. If they are a Cult, have a tendency to play with illegal firearms or substances you might have a chance. There is well over 400 of these. I think only a handful have been involved in that.  The one in Texas, (selling citizenship supposably), a couple in Arkansas and Missouri, Kansas, and they all managed to get out of it. Texas is still pending. This one in Ohio United Remnant Band did have the money taken back as far as I know, but I don't think it was pursued. http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1392.msg8366#msg8366   As far as the Eagle feathers and Little Soldier that was over 30 years ago, and only part of the document is there, it doesn't state how Wildlife handled the situtation, their is no outcome. The question would be did they get him for forgery or not?

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 02:09:09 pm »
He's drawn some attention before at another forum. He's made some fake permits to have eagle feathers, forging the signature of a member of Lakota official.

-------------------------

http://forum.americanindiantribe.com/viewtopic.php?t=532&sid=93d20fd21d36026d627fd9eb024d7b22

One who knows:  
Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: a little insight in to "Little Soldier"  

For those who have questions about this man I suggest a little resource to start reading about him go to..

http://64.62.196.98/adc/adc.html
Bureau of Indian Affairs Federal Acknowledgement Decision Compilation

about half way down you will find Munsee-Thames River Delaware the 14 page document explains it all. You may have to download the free tiff reader at the top of the page to view the documents if it already isn't on your computer.  

One who knows:  
Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: forgot some things  

His name is not William Lee Little Soldier but indeed born Clyde Richard Bungard in Ohio by non-native parents. This is on record.

James RunningTurtle:
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: who is this chief little soldier his hobbyist group in oh  

He'
I know this fellow very well.
He is a enemy of the people of the Lemape' Nations.
He has nothing good to say about the Unami or us Munsee which he claims to be. He is the type that likes to put down others to try to make himself look good. He tells many lies and the sad thing is that he believes his own lies.He even has his own family believing these lies.
The Warrior Society of the Munsee-Delaware Nation USA and please dont get us confused with his cult (Munsee-Delaware Indian Nation USA) has done and investagation into him a few years ago and we have found out many things about him,,He shows a fake eagle feather permit (EF3) check them numbers out,,you will findout that that is fake..Check the water marks on the paper that he shows,its really easy to do,just hold it up to a light. you will find that all his papers water marks are from 1975-76.
I'm on the peoples side and I have no reason to lie as he does

One who knows:
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:49 am    Post subject:    

Page 7 of the document I posted a link to in post #2. Long but worth the read.

-7-

Efforts to verify the historical continuity of the MTD as required by 25 CFR 54 were without results. No evidence of the group nor of any antecedent groups could be found until 1974. At that time, in the Spring of 1974, a news item appeared in the Pueblo Chieftain newspaper relating to the arrest of a non-Indian female friend of Bungard. This incident and the series of incidents which followed show how Bungard's concept of tribal chief was developed, how the idea of the MTD originated, and show how Bungard, who referred to himself as William Lee Little Soldier, managed to establish a relationship with one agency of the Federal government.

Bungard's friend was arrested by an officer of the Colorado State Division of Wildlife for the illegal possession of 50 eagle feathers. Newspaper accounts of the incident report that Little Soldier had "recently moved to Pueblo."

In defense of the woman, Bungard told authorities that he was the owner of the feathers; that one of them had been owned by the "Thames Delaware" tribe for 90 years; and that neither he nor his friend were aware of the eagle feather law. He maintained, however, that as a Delaware Indian he had a right to possess the, feathers. Despite testimony by Bungard that the feathers belonged to him and that as a Delaware chief he was entitled to possess them, on November 12, 1974, the woman was convicted of illegally possessing eagle feathers. The verdict was appealed. During the early stages of the incident (in June) Bungard made no known claim to being a chief. His claim that he was a Delaware chief was later added to his account as the trial progressed, probably in November.

During the period between the original verdict and the hearing of the appeal, Bungard worked to perfect his Indian story, developing two typewritten forms, one entitled "Request to Receive Eagle Feathers For Use In Religious Ceremony" and a second entitled, "Certification of the Tribal Status of Applicant," both of which were forwarded to the Federal Bureau of Sport Fisheries and Wildlife.

Bungard or an associate apparently filled out the first form. The second stated in part that William Lee Little Soldier "according to Bureau files is a Thames Delaware chief and priest . . . Canadian Bureau files list him as a hereditary tribel (sic) Chief and a member of the Snake Clan and Eagle Nob Religious Society". The certification carried the signature of Shirley Plume, then Superintendent at the Standing Rock Agency. The "Request to Receive . . . " was dated May 10, 1974, and the certification was dated May 20, 1974. Plume's signature, however, was apparently forged. She swore in an affidavit three years later that she did not provide, or sign a certificate for William Lee Little Soldier; that his name was not on the Standing Rock Sioux roll; that her agency held no membership records of the Delaware tribe; and that neither she nor her staff was acquainted with or ever had any dealings with Bungard or Little Soldier. There is no indication as to where or how Bungard got Ms. Plume's name. Ms. Plume, however, received nationwide publicity on her appointment as the. first Indian woman superintendent, and she believes that Bungard may have gotten her name from one of these articles.

Notwithstanding the fact that the "Request to Receive" and the certificates were typed on plain bond paper, without Bureau or Departmental letterhead, and did not remotely resemble official forms, the Bureau of Sport Fisheries and Wildlife issued a permit to allow "Chief William L. Little Soldier of the Munsee-Thames River Delaware Nation to possess and transport eagle feathers where necessary to conduct and participate in religious ceremonies." The permit was effective on March 26, 1975, two days before the court proceedings were closed. To replace Bungard's 50 confiscated feathers, the Wildlife Service sent ten eagle wings. Newspaper accounts reported, however, that Bungard was dissatisfied however, because the eagle wings were received in a "decaying, smelly condition."

It appears the term, "Munsee-Thames River Delaware Indian Nation,' was first used in the correspondence with the Sport Fisheries and Wildlife Service regarding the eagle feather permit. Prior to this time, Bungard had referred to his organization as the Thames Delaware or simply the Delaware Tribe. Notwithstanding the development of a more formal title, there is no evidence that Bungard had any following at this time.

Up to this point, there is no evidence that Bungard was part of an Indian community or that he was a leader of such a community. He subsequently began to make efforts to gain a following over which he could exercise influence.

54.7(b) of 25 CFR requires that the group live in a community viewed as American Indian and distinct from other populations in the area. Section 54.7(c) requires that the petitioner maintain a tribal political influence over its members as an autonomous entity throughout history until the present.

During the balance of 1975 and into 1976, he visited Oklahoma and Ohio on several occasions, apparently in an effort to develop background for his Indian tribe/Indian heritage/Indian Chief story which he found was effective with authorities in areas with little or no Indian population, and also attracted media attention. He visited several prominent Delaware Indians in Oklahoma and spent an indeterminate amount of time doing research in the local history room of the Bartlesville Library which houses a voluminous collection of Delaware information. Bungard appears to have spent a great deal of time and effort to locate the name of anyone on old Delaware rolls who had died without children. Bungard, fully bedecked in Indian regalia, also made the powwow circuit during this period, much to the consternation of many Delaware people, and to the amusement of others. He clearly was not accepted as an Indian.

Bungard also made some efforts to establish a political following during this period. While in Oklahoma, he told several older Delaware people that he wanted to be chairman of the entire Delaware nation and circulated a petition for the removal of the chairmen of the recognized Delaware tribes. There is no indication that any enrolled member signed the petition.

Although Bungard told several Delaware people that he was the leader of a group of Delaware Indians in Colorado, there is no evidence that he had a following during this period. He later told informants in Ohio that he had been adopted by an old Indian chief in Colorado who died, and that he had inherited the chieftainship. On one visit to Oklahoma in early 1976, he was accompanied by two friends, a married couple, described by the Oklahoma Delawares as non-Indian.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2008, 02:20:01 pm »
Another post from that forum, quoting a letter sent to Wassaja.

---------------------

http://forum.americanindiantribe.com/viewtopic.php?p=1352&sid=d6a16a3f2ad8384a8c2ae064da4fb3ec

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: Nora Thompson Dean exposes "Little Soldier"   

He! I'm back. I'm just as White and just as crazy, but I can't help myself. I've been at this too long to let go, now.

Late in 1977, Billy LittleSoldier wrote a piece about himself and his group, titled "The Hidden Nation," which was published in the WASSAJA NEWSPAPER. This was a BIG mistake, on his part, because Nora Thompson Dean ("Touching Leaves Woman") of the Delaware Tribe of Indians happened to read the piece. Below is her response to his article.

Ray Whritenour

Objects to Claims of LittleSoldier

BY NORA THOMPSON DEAN

WASSAJA Newspaper
March, 1978

Voice of the Indian

I have received a copy of the December issue of Wassaja and would like to share my thoughts with the readers.

Reference is made particularly to an article titled The Hidden Nation, by Chief Little Soldier.

Chief Little Soldier is not an Indian of any degree, but rather a whiteman, of a hippie type, who has a commune in Colorado consisting of other nonIndians who follow his distorted teachings of how the Delawares lived.  I do not usually speak out against people, but when someone is using the good name of my people to further his or her own interests, then I must speak.

Some facts: It was about three or four years ago that this Little Soldier first showed up here in Oklahoma.  He was at that time claiming to be descended from some Canadian Delawares, and that he had just severed his ties with a group calling themselves the Shawnee Nation Remnant Band.

He was fantastically garbed, and with his red hair and blue eyes I could hardly think him any Indian.  He then left, only to return several months later at the Pawnee Powwow with some people named Willmert (nonIndians) who had driven him down from Colorado.

We found out from these people that Little Soldier had been saying that the older Delawares here had asked him to usurp the tribal chairmen of the two Delaware groups in Oklahoma and to become our great tribal chief.  When we told them the truth, they left, taking him along.

The next we heard, he was back in this area doing some research at the local history room of the Bartlesville Library, where there is a voluminous amount of information on the Delaware people.  According to the curator, Little Soldier seemed to be looking for someone who had died without any children being listed. And thus he settled on Elahtut  (his article, col. 3)

This was his error, for although the rolls did not show any children for Elahtut, his sister did have children, and what Little Soldier could not have known is that my husband's mother's brother married the sister of Elahtut, so we know all about him.  And all of Elahtut's nieces and nephews found Little Soldier's story very amusing.  To begin with, Elahtut is not a Munsee Name.  Secondly, he never went East as he declares.

He also states in the article that the Munsees were patrilineal, but since they are a kindred tribe to the Delawares, I would greatly doubt that.  He also implies that one 'chief' named Pimoacan passed his name on the child and then grandchild, a thing that is strictly against our naming beliefs.

There are many full-blood Delawares in Little Soldier's group as he says, because as we learned from the Willmerts, when he adopts anyone into the tribe by the ancient ceremony (for which they all strip), he then gives them a rubdown with earth and water!) they come out a fullblood Delaware!

Other people's comments about Little Soldier:

". . . concerning Billy (Lee) LittleSoldier who claims to be a chief of the Muncie-Thames River Delaware Indian ... Little Soldier, also known as Ricci Bungard (his group) is not a federally recognized tribe, band, or community of American Indians.  The BIA has no relationship with the group.  In fact, we have no records relating to the MunseeThames River Delaware Indians of Security, Colorado." (From Mitchell Bush of the Bureau of Indian Affairs, 3 Feb. 1977)

(I had written to him to find out why the man called Little Soldier was able to obtain a feather permit for eagle feathers, as this is supposed to be only for our Indian people, and requires a proof of Indian blood from the BIA, which apparently was not furnished by them.  So how was he able to get a permit, of which I have a copy?)

From a museum curator in Pennsylvania: "I met Billy Little Soldier last year ... and he kept looking for handouts and donations.  He later tried to con me into believing that you were just another Lenape interfering with Federal money destined for his people.  He wanted me to help finance a five-acre tract of land in upstate New York."

From a part Lenape in New Jersey: "I got a notice for the meeting.  Billy will be reinstating people into the Delaware Nation for $22.42. The fee will cover the ceremony, sweat lodge, travel costs, gifts, postage, and general expenses.  He also told me that when he was a medicine man he performed a sweat lodge in a shower.  He also said that he made five women pregnant in a ceremony designed to keep the Delaware people from dying out.

Of more recent happenings, from one young man we heard that Little Soldier had applied to a church group in Kansas for a grant to help, his people, and was about to get about $20,000 when this young man got wind of it and set the church group straight on Little Soldier.

Just last fall, we heard from the tribal chairman of the Delawares of Western Oklahoma that Little Soldier had applied for a large grant to build and run a Delaware Museum in Colorado and used Lawrence Snake's name as backer and.. one who approved of the idea.

The main reason for writing all this is to let Wassaja know about the man.  We Indian people have enough problems to solve and enough financial worries, without having money destined for us taken by people such as Ricci Bungard.  I hope future letters from him will get the attention they deserve.

--------------

Bungard apparently made a run for President.
http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:hHK8H-h2D1UJ:beadermansdealings.blogspot.com/2007/08/vote-2008-william-bungard-for-president.html+%22William+Bungard&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=us

And he failed to convince the state of Ohio to exempt him from taxes.
http://www.bta.ohio.gov/06M1231.pdf

I also see someone told Wikipedia he was a Native actor. The same person put in there that he was an AIM member and had gotten 25 laws passed. I deleted it and explained why to the editors.

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2008, 02:44:12 pm »
Objects to Claims of LittleSoldier
BY NORA THOMPSON DEAN
WASSAJA Newspaper March, 1978 Voice of the Indian

I have received a copy of the December issue of Wassaja and would like to share my thoughts with the readers. Reference is made particularly to an article titled The Hidden Nation, by Chief Little Soldier. Chief Little Soldier is not an Indian of any degree, but rather a whiteman, of a hippie type, who has a commune in Colorado consisting of other nonIndians who follow his distorted teachings of how the Delawares lived. I do not usually speak out against people, but when someone is using the good name of my people to further his or her own interests, then I must speak. Some facts: It was about three or four years ago that this Little Soldier first showed up here in Oklahoma. He was at that time claiming to be descended from some Canadian Delawares, and that he had just severed his ties with a group calling themselves the Shawnee Nation Remnant Band. He was fantastically garbed, and with his red hair and blue eyes I could hardly think him any Indian. He then left, only to return several months later at the Pawnee Powwow with some people named Willmert (nonIndians) who had driven him down from Colorado. We found out from these people that Little Soldier had been saying that the older Delawares here had asked him to usurp the tribal chairmen of the two Delaware groups in Oklahoma and to become our great tribal chief. When we told them the truth, they left, taking him along. The next we heard, he was back in this area doing some research at the local history room of the Bartlesville Library, where there is a voluminous amount of information on the Delaware people. According to the curator, Little Soldier seemed to be looking for someone who had died without any children being listed. And thus he settled on Elahtut (his article, col. 3) This was his error, for although the rolls did not show any children for Elahtut, his sister did have children, and what Little Soldier could not have known is that my husband's mother's brother married the sister of Elahtut, so we know all about him. And all of Elahtut's nieces and nephews found Little Soldier's story very amusing. To begin with, Elahtut is not a Munsee Name. Secondly, he never went East as he declares. He also states in the article that the Munsees were patrilineal, but since they are a kindred tribe to the Delawares, I would greatly doubt that. He also implies that one 'chief' named Pimoacan passed his name on the child and then grandchild, a thing that is strictly against our naming beliefs. There are many full-blood Delawares in Little Soldier's group as he says, because as we learned from the Willmerts, when he adopts anyone into the tribe by the ancient ceremony (for which they all strip), he then gives them a rubdown with earth and water!) they come out a fullblood Delaware! Other people's comments about Little Soldier: ". . . concerning Billy (Lee) LittleSoldier who claims to be a chief of the Muncie-Thames River Delaware Indian ... Little Soldier, also known as Ricci Bungard (his group) is not a federally recognized tribe, band, or community of American Indians. The BIA has no relationship with the group. In fact, we have no records relating to the MunseeThames River Delaware Indians of Security, Colorado." (From Mitchell Bush of the Bureau of Indian Affairs, 3 Feb. 1977) (I had written to him to find out why the man called Little Soldier was able to obtain a feather permit for eagle feathers, as this is supposed to be only for our Indian people, and requires a proof of Indian blood from the BIA, which apparently was not furnished by them. So how was he able to get a permit, of which I have a copy?) From a museum curator in Pennsylvania: "I met Billy Little Soldier last year ... and he kept looking for handouts and donations. He later tried to con me into believing that you were just another Lenape interfering with Federal money destined for his people. He wanted me to help finance a five-acre tract of land in upstate New York." From a part Lenape in New Jersey: "I got a notice for the meeting. Billy will be reinstating people into the Delaware Nation for $22.42. The fee will cover the ceremony, sweat lodge, travel costs, gifts, postage, and general expenses. He also told me that when he was a medicine man he performed a sweat lodge in a shower. He also said that he made five women pregnant in a ceremony designed to keep the Delaware people from dying out. Of more recent happenings, from one young man we heard that Little Soldier had applied to a church group in Kansas for a grant to help, his people, and was about to get about $20,000 when this young man got wind of it and set the church group straight on Little Soldier. Just last fall, we heard from the tribal chairman of the Delawares of Western Oklahoma that Little Soldier had applied for a large grant to build and run a Delaware Museum in Colorado and used Lawrence Snake's name as backer and.. one who approved of the idea. The main reason for writing all this is to let Wassaja know about the man. We Indian people have enough problems to solve and enough financial worries, without having money destined for us taken by people such as Ricci Bungard. I hope future letters from him will get the attention they deserve.

Offline Kevin

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2008, 03:13:02 pm »
Thanks, I'll copy and do this the old fashioned way and snail mail it up to Louisville. It's the best I can do. They'll have to be the enforcers on this if need be. Sic the Lousiville outfit on them, that's the ticket. They may be able to go up there and nab him at a pow-wow wearing an Eagle feather(s), you never know. The US Constitution says there shall be freedom of religion and poachers violate that right with their cultural interpretation and application of Indian ceremony/sacred rites and Indians have the right to appropriately confront any readily apparent non-Indian violating said right(s). That's the bottom line of it. Imagine someone going around drinking beer and eating pig meat telling everyone they are Muslim and trying to preach about it and guide people on the path of Islam - same difference as the crooks pretending to be Indians.

Offline tree hugger

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2008, 03:29:41 pm »
Hey cool a thread for me. I'm that Cindy. No sorry that isn't true, this has been tried before. If you reference some threads at AITF you'll see I'm far from a supporter of LittleSoldiers.

Oh my screenname there is One who knows. Why did I change it? Well when I chose it I did it for a reason, then over the years it really got old. 

MDIN-USA to sue Ohio gov?
http://forum.americanindiantribe.com/viewtopic.php?t=2189

Oh and those docs you have up here are originally mine, scanned right on my own computer. Right down to the pen marks I put on that one to point out those paragraphs. That's cool though as long as they're out there.

One more thing I have young children at home, I'd appreciate it if you'd take my/their last name off this post...even though you did spell it wrong.  Thanks!

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2008, 03:46:53 pm »
WOW....you have my apologies...I'll remove your last name...and the spelling was not my handywork...lenses in or not at the time  :-[

I only passed on what was sent to me...when I tried to respond to the email...it came back as being an inactive account...but I posted it here as we've heard of this guy in a round about way in our office....the more I read...the worse it gets...and I merely wanted to get others opinions on this...and also to see what other info was out there...this guy needs to be stopped.

Offline Kevin

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2008, 03:51:23 pm »
Dances With Badgers here, Cindy - it's nice  to see you're easing yourself off the good red road. My moccasins made in Hong Kong are wearing pretty thin  on it too. I've located a reliable  Norwegian shaman named Shurgnati who I plan to travel to and get healed. I got sucked into the Sacred Gohpher Clan gang some time ago, a pseudo Native group and a real sad story I won't bore you with,  and they about bled me dry financially but I guess you can relate to that. I may take up being an Indian later in life but for now, I have to kick the habit.

frederica

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2008, 05:51:53 pm »
WOW....you have my apologies...I'll remove your last name...and the spelling was not my handywork...lenses in or not at the time  :-[

I only passed on what was sent to me...when I tried to respond to the email...it came back as being an inactive account...but I posted it here as we've heard of this guy in a round about way in our office....the more I read...the worse it gets...and I merely wanted to get others opinions on this...and also to see what other info was out there...this guy needs to be stopped.

He will be hard to stop, I still trying to figure out how he did get a Eagle feather permit after all. He has about 30 members give or take and some diehard supporters.  Knowing and exposing him as a fraud is one thing, that's been done, taking him down is another. As I said earlier you need something substantial . I am sure NanticokePiney knows him.