Author Topic: Walter Renz  (Read 148015 times)

Offline Keely

Re: Walter Renz
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2009, 02:30:54 am »
Remember this email you sent me?

----- Original Message -----
To: Keely
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:28 AM
Subject: Re: Renz

Sego Keely;

We always give people the benefit of the doubt first. It is our way to take people at their word until, they prove otherwise. Renz has proven otherwise, that his word is no good, therefore we are unable to believe anything he says. He is a liar, and is like the boy who cried wolf too many times.

He doesn't walk his talk! He is also a ripp off artist!

Oneh

Niiki from Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory

That email is what this thread was supposed to be about... it was supposed to be about Walter Renz being a fraud and hurting people. You got angry with Al because Al agreed that there could be a problem when a law is broken with the Arts and Crafts Act, you said we were wrong, Walter was not hurting anyone... Yet, here is your email speaking of the rip-off cause by Walter. THIS is what this thread is supposed to be about... and I would not mind one bit if Al decided to delete ALL posts by you, by me, regarding issues not about Walter Renz.

[/quote]  You do not have my permission to use any of my emails here. Either cease and desist or further action will be taken against you!!
[/quote]

hAHAHAHAHAHA Your kidding right? I addressed that issue with you earlier... You cant have it both ways. You have been posting other peoples emails without permission. Why shouldnt the same rules apply to you?

I did make you a offer, remove everyone elses emails and I will gladly remove yours... You didnt take me up on that offer I made hours ago... You dont like people seeing what you wrote about Walter in private do you? Dont like it a bit...

I am not afraid of any "action" you seem to think you can produce.

You have a nice night
[/quote]

Some of your own medicine!!

You have just been sent a personal message by Keely on NAFPS Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

This idiot Walter Renz is giving you problems? Oh do tell.. but in a email please... and I will give you information on my family to prove he is a fraud..

kdenning@cox.net

Don Rapp and Don Greene are two different people... Don Greene used to always email me and I ignored him, we have known about his books for years and know they are full of mis-information.. then one day out of the blue I got a weird email from him telling me he is Shawnee no matter what anyone says.. he had his underwear in a wad... I was not able to contact Greene over this issue as his email kept bouncing, so I emailed his partner, Noel Shulz, and he did write back concerned how pissed my family is.. and promised to forward my message on to Don Greene.

Don Rapp started his bull long ago on AOL.. here is a link to the whole story: http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/3.12/martin.html

[/quote]

Your first PM to me

Date  Subject From  

July 14, 2009, 03:55:53 PM (No subject) Niiki  
_porcupine  
 July 19, 2009, 01:49:01 PM Niiki bls926  

Niiki

(No subject)
« Sent to: Keely on: July 14, 2009, 03:55:53 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Quote Reply Remove  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How do you know of the Walter Renz/ Longtail?

Many people are  who he is? Do you have any info on him?

Oneh

« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 02:39:45 am by Keely »

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2009, 02:36:03 am »
C'mon you two. Al asked you to stop with the insults and stuff. And Nikki, don't post people's email addresses without their permission.

Offline Niiki

« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2009, 02:37:58 am »
Nikki,

Remember this email you sent me?

----- Original Message -----
To: Keely
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:28 AM
Subject: Re: Renz

Sego Keely;

We always give people the benefit of the doubt first. It is our way to take people at their word until, they prove otherwise. Renz has proven otherwise, that his word is no good, therefore we are unable to believe anything he says. He is a liar, and is like the boy who cried wolf too many times.

He doesn't walk his talk! He is also a ripp off artist!

Oneh

That email is what this thread was supposed to be about... it was supposed to be about Walter Renz being a fraud and hurting people. You got angry with Al because Al agreed that there could be a problem when a law is broken with the Arts and Crafts Act, you said we were wrong, Walter was not hurting anyone... Yet, here is your email speaking of the rip-off cause by Walter. THIS is what this thread is supposed to be about... and I would not mind one bit if Al decided to delete ALL posts by you, by me, regarding issues not about Walter Renz.

You do not have my permission to use any of my emails here. Either cease and desist or further action will be taken against you!!

hAHAHAHAHAHA Your kidding right? I addressed that issue with you earlier... You cant have it both ways. You have been posting other peoples emails without permission. Why shouldnt the same rules apply to you?

I did make you a offer, remove everyone elses emails and I will gladly remove yours... You didnt take me up on that offer I made hours ago... You dont like people seeing what you wrote about Walter in private do you? Dont like it a bit...

I am not afraid of any "action" you seem to think you can produce.

You have a nice night

Some of your own medicine!!

You have just been sent a personal message by Keely on NAFPS Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

This idiot Walter Renz is giving you problems? Oh do tell.. but in a email please... and I will give you information on my family to prove he is a fraud..

kdenning@cox.net

Don Rapp and Don Greene are two different people... Don Greene used to always email me and I ignored him, we have known about his books for years and know they are full of mis-information.. then one day out of the blue I got a weird email from him telling me he is Shawnee no matter what anyone says.. he had his underwear in a wad... I was not able to contact Greene over this issue as his email kept bouncing, so I emailed his partner, Noel Shulz, and he did write back concerned how pissed my family is.. and promised to forward my message on to Don Greene.

Don Rapp started his bull long ago on AOL.. here is a link to the whole story: http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/3.12/martin.html

Your first PM to me

Date  Subject From 
 March 07, 2009, 03:52:56 PM Re: I need your help sky 
 July 14, 2009, 03:55:53 PM (No subject) Niiki 
 July 14, 2009, 06:13:44 PM Re: (No subject) Niiki 
 July 14, 2009, 07:51:37 PM Re: (No subject) Niiki 
 July 14, 2009, 09:15:07 PM Re: How come I cant educatedindian 
 July 18, 2009, 08:08:26 AM Re: How come I cant educatedindian 
 July 19, 2009, 12:48:17 PM Re: Thank you Moma_porcupine 
 July 19, 2009, 01:49:01 PM Niiki bls926 
 Today at 02:51:27 PM Chief Maracle nighthawk 
 Today at 06:14:01 PM Re: Chief Maracle nighthawk 
 Today at 08:09:41 PM Rattlebone Moma_porcupine 

Pages: [1]     

Author Topic
sky

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: I need your help
« Sent to: Keely on: March 07, 2009, 03:52:56 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh keely I am so sorry about your mom ((((((keely))))))).  Are you doing okay?

That is good to know about the social security.  I think that because the man is around 70 wouldn't he get survivors benefits?  Also they have at least one daughter under 16.

I think I will email the pd.  He's posting on a bunch of different forums and is becoming really out there when people don't agree with his ideas (on one of the forums he threatened to voodoo people, lol).  I found a poem he posted about how after his wife died he felt like a teenager hormonally and was saying that he felt more like his daughter's brother but that he was sexually attracted to her.  Creepy creepy stuff.

Thanks for your help. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Niiki

(No subject)
« Sent to: Keely on: July 14, 2009, 03:55:53 PM »

How do you know of the Walter Renz/ Longtail?

Many people are  who he is? Do you have any info on him?

Oneh

it's funny you keep posting the same messages more than once to make it look like I sent you lots of messages. The sign of a very unstable woman, that's you Keely as many others have commented and said the same thing you are unstable! And how you make it seem like I wrote things to you. Any one can copy and paste emails, edit them add to them to make it look people wrote things. It looks like you are pretty good at doctoring emails!!

Offline Keely

« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2009, 02:47:05 am »
C'mon you two. Al asked you to stop with the insults and stuff. And Nikki, don't post people's email addresses without their permission.

I am really not trying to insut Nikki, but the idle threats do get rather redundant.. that and some kind of made up genealogy she has for me  :D

I have stated over and over againt that Al is more than welcomed to delete most of the posts, they are old, they are boring, they are dragging out. Nikki and I are both spamming!

The posts have become off topic, the topic is supposed to be Walter Renz. My family genealogy I put up can stay, because Al told me I needed to prove my claims that Walter is not of my family... so I did... I put up links to the family cemetery and compared the information to Walters writings showing that the dates he has cannot be true, he claims Henry died many years before he really did die, he also claims Abraham is buried in Ohio, which my link to Oklahoma University shows the Longtail cemetery and Abraham is buried in his own burial grounds in Oklahoma...

Offline Niiki

« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2009, 02:55:49 am »

I am really not trying to insut Nikki, but the idle threats do get rather redundant.. that and some kind of made up genealogy she has for me  :D

I have stated over and over againt that Al is more than welcomed to delete most of the posts, they are old, they are boring, they are dragging out. Nikki and I are both spamming!

The posts have become off topic, the topic is supposed to be Walter Renz. My family genealogy I put up can stay, because Al told me I needed to prove my claims that Walter is not of my family... so I did... I put up links to the family cemetery and compared the information to Walters writings showing that the dates he has cannot be true, he claims Henry died many years before he really did die, he also claims Abraham is buried in Ohio, which my link to Oklahoma University shows the Longtail cemetery and Abraham is buried in his own burial grounds in Oklahoma...

The whole topic needs to be deleted and disabled before, any legal action takes place! Keely needs to take her beef with Walter directly as she was told before, and not on internet blogs, by talking with him directly. Otherwise she had better be prepared to provide evidence in a court of law soon. Maybe that's the lesson she needs to learn, that she cannot take down people who are under our protection without severe backlash. I am sure that because of the damage that Keely has done to Walter and his people, could cost her dearly! I hope you have a large bank account, because libel and slander can be quite costly!!

Offline Keely

« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2009, 03:04:55 am »

The whole topic needs to be deleted and disabled before, any legal action takes place! Keely needs to take her beef with Walter directly as she was told before, and not on internet blogs, by talking with him directly. Otherwise she had better be prepared to provide evidence in a court of law soon. Maybe that's the lesson she needs to learn, that she cannot take down people who are under our protection without severe backlash. I am sure that because of the damage that Keely has done to Walter and his people, could cost her dearly! I hope you have a large bank account, because libel and slander can be quite costly!!

Nikki,

There is nothing more I would love than to have Walter Renz sue me.. I would love it! There is nothing more I would love than getting Walter Renz under oath making his claims to my family. He would have to provide government proof of his claims, something he cant do, but I on the other hand, can and would produce government records. I would love for Walter to be hit with perjury! I would post a court room play by play online. I have lots of evidence, even your emails to what you said he did to the Six Nations...

FYI, libel is written, slander is spoken... and it is not libel or slander when the statement made are true  :)

No matter what, Walter is under no one's protection, and neither of us are a part of your jurisdiction!

Oh it would be even greater to get Walter into a federal court! Oh how awesome that would be!

Does the Mohawk Nation know you are making statements on their behalf here on this message board?

Offline Niiki

« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2009, 03:24:39 am »

Nikki,

There is nothing more I would love than to have Walter Renz sue me.. I would love it! There is nothing more I would love than getting Walter Renz under oath making his claims to my family. He would have to provide government proof of his claims, something he cant do, but I on the other hand, can and would produce government records. I would love for Walter to be hit with perjury! I would post a court room play by play online. I have lots of evidence, even your emails to what you said he did to the Six Nations...

FYI, libel is written, slander is spoken... and it is not libel or slander when the statement made are true  :)

No matter what, Walter is under no one's protection, and neither of us are a part of your jurisdiction!

Oh it would be even greater to get Walter into a federal court! Oh how awesome that would be!

Does the Mohawk Nation know you are making statements on their behalf here on this message board?

And in your case the statements that you have made are not true!! Oh yes Walter is under our protection! Wherever you are getting this info from is definitely not coming from anyone who knows what they are talking about! I am not speaking on behalf of the Mohawk Nation, as I am only speaking as a Mohawk Woman, which I have a right to do and to use my voice, which by the way I do not have to have your permission or anyone's permission to do. And you say your family, a family who really doesn't know who you are???  Can you provide government proof, as what's apparent from your previous posts on prior genealogy boards you are still searching for who you are!! If you have government proof of who you are then you wouldn't be searching for who you are. Oh yes you have what my whole 3 emails! Wow! Really a lot of evidence, which you already posted! Get real, woman!
And you are wrong about neither one of us being part of our jurisdiction!
That will be up to Walter the kind of action he wants to take against you for the damages you have caused him and his people.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 03:33:00 am by Niiki »

Offline Ann

« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2009, 03:28:51 am »
Nikki you sound like a sensitive soul...do what i am going to do and stay away from this forum and these people...God bless!

Offline Niiki

« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2009, 03:30:55 am »
Nikki you sound like a sensitive soul...do what i am going to do and stay away from this forum and these people...God bless!

Niawen gowa Ann for your wisdom!!

Oneh

Offline Keely

« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2009, 05:09:44 am »

Nikki,

FYI, libel is written, slander is spoken... and it is not libel or slander when the statement made are true  :)

And in your case the statements that you have made are not true!! Oh yes Walter is under our protection! Wherever you are getting this info from is definitely not coming from anyone who knows what they are talking about! I am not speaking on behalf of the Mohawk Nation, as I am only speaking as a Mohawk Woman, which I have a right to do and to use my voice, which by the way I do not have to have your permission or anyone's permission to do. And you say your family, a family who really doesn't know who you are???  Can you provide government proof, as what's apparent from your previous posts on prior genealogy boards you are still searching for who you are!! If you have government proof of who you are then you wouldn't be searching for who you are. Oh yes you have what my whole 3 emails! Wow! Really a lot of evidence, which you already posted! Get real, woman!
And you are wrong about neither one of us being part of our jurisdiction!
That will be up to Walter the kind of action he wants to take against you for the damages you have caused him and his people.

Nikki, there you go again... talking about stuff you dont know nothing about... you really do need to relax!

I can document myself, its not a problem Nikki, so dont worry about me... my tribes can document me, and my family... Indian census records can document my family, my allotment can document me, and lets not forget the several times in my life of which I have gotten monies from the BIA, of which one must prove they are Indian of that tribe to get the pay... Oh, and you missed something, I was educated at Chilocco Indian Boarding School...

Yes Nikki, I will lose no sleep tonight..

I am not in your jurisdiction... my job is not controlled by your CANADIAN territory...

You have a real nice night Nikki... I have a busy day tomorrow, I work you know.. I have many things to do including sending my eBay sells off to their new owners...

Offline bls926

« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2009, 05:25:06 am »
Niiki, I'm still wondering about your change in opinion and attitude concerning Walter Renz. Yesterday, I asked you to explain. You chose to ignore my post, so I'm asking again. Why the flip flop?

A week ago you stated that y'all were looking for him, he owed people money, his genealogy didn't add up, he'd mooched off people, he didn't keep his word, he'd written bad checks, he was in trouble with the men's council. Basically, he was a worthless fraud.

Now you're acting like he's a relative. You've stated that he has the protection of the Six Nations. You've also threatened lawsuits. (Idle threats that remind me of a couple people who used to post here at NAFPS.)

Do you speak for the Haudenosaunee? Do you speak for the Mohawk Nation? Do they know you are throwing their name around like this on a public forum? I don't know who you are, Niiki; but I'm fixing to find out.

I will be contacting the Mohawk Nation, as well as the Tyendinaga Reserve.

Offline Niiki

« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2009, 11:42:28 am »
Niiki, I'm still wondering about your change in opinion and attitude concerning Walter Renz. Yesterday, I asked you to explain. You chose to ignore my post, so I'm asking again. Why the flip flop?

A week ago you stated that y'all were looking for him, he owed people money, his genealogy didn't add up, he'd mooched off people, he didn't keep his word, he'd written bad checks, he was in trouble with the men's council. Basically, he was a worthless fraud.

Now you're acting like he's a relative. You've stated that he has the protection of the Six Nations. You've also threatened lawsuits. (Idle threats that remind me of a couple people who used to post here at NAFPS.)

Do you speak for the Haudenosaunee? Do you speak for the Mohawk Nation? Do they know you are throwing their name around like this on a public forum? I don't know who you are, Niiki; but I'm fixing to find out.

Go for it because we will be finding out who you are!! Are you a government plant? Because both you and Keely are acting like  it!!

My change in opinion is due to consultation because under our Great Law, Walter's reasoning for coming here in the first place was not to mouch off of people, write bad cheques, or any of the listed accusations that you mentioned. His reason for coming here was to help us resolve some matters with our sacred sites.
Just because I identify myself as being from a community does not mean I speak for the entire community. Yes I am a Haudenosaunee person, and I am a Mohawk woman. THAT DOES NOT MEAN NOR CAN IT BE CONSTRUED THAT I SPEAK OR REPRESENT ALL OF OUR PEOPLE. When I see another person, a person who I  have been told by our traditional leaders, is under our protection, being treated the way he has by those on this board, I do have a right to speak up and defend, as an individual person. That's the way it works in our communities. We all have voices and are entitled to use them, and no one person can use threats like oh "I am going to contact Tyendinaga to find out who you are," in order to silence me. That won't work, and you will not get very far doing that. So I might suggest you go back and learn a few things about our traditional law before you go poking your nose in our community, and have some respect for our traditional leaders. Walter Renz is really our business, which both you and Keely are poking your noses in our buisness and have not been invited to. So bugger off! Both of you!

Oneh

« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 11:52:07 am by Niiki »

Offline Niiki

« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2009, 11:49:18 am »

I am not in your jurisdiction... my job is not controlled by your CANADIAN territory...

You have a real nice night Nikki... I have a busy day tomorrow, I work you know.. I have many things to do including sending my eBay sells off to their new owners...

And I am not speaking of Canadian jurisdiction, I am talking about jurisdiction under the Six Nations Confederacy, which there are no lines of demarcation in. I know how far that reaches and so do many others, which by your words shows how little you know about our treaties!! Again you have shown your true colours, a colonial government Indian!! A puppet of the Colonial Government! I am beginning to believe you are plant! It's quite obvious the way you attack traditional people.

Oneh

« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 11:51:21 am by Niiki »

Offline bls926

« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2009, 12:40:09 pm »

Go for it because we will finding out who you are!! Are you a government plant? Because both you and Keely are acting like  it!!

My change in opinion is due to consultation because under our Great Law, Walter's reasoning for coming here in the first place was not to mouch off of people, write bad cheques, or any of the listed accusations that you mentioned. His reason for coming here was to help us resolve some matters with our sacred sites.
Just because I identify myself as being from a community does not mean I speak for the entire community. Yes I am a Haudenosaunee person, and I am a Mohawk woman. THAT DOES NOT MEAN NOR CAN IT BE CONSTRUED THAT I SPEAK OR REPRESENT ALL OF OUR PEOPLE. When I see another person, a person who I  have been told by our traditional leaders, is under our protection, being treated the way he has by those on this board, I do have a right to speak up and defend, as an individual person. That's the way it works in our communities. We all have voices and are entitled to use them, and no one person can use threats like oh "I am going to contact Tyendinaga to find out who you are," in order to silence me. That won't work, and you will not get very far doing that. So I might suggest you go back and learn a few things about our traditional law before you go poking your nose in our community, and have some respect for our traditional leaders. Walter Renz is really our business, which both you and Keely are poking your noses in our buisness and have not been invited to. So bugger off! Both of you!

Oneh

Most people know who I am. It's no secret. Please don't start harvesting the internet for every post I've made over the past ten years. The copy and paste you've done on Keely is ridiculous and such a waste of time. I'd hate to see the forum spammed again like that.

As for Walter Renz . . . Those are not accusations I made, but some of the accusations you made about a week ago. All I was doing is quoting you.

Niiki, in all your posts on NAFPS, this is the first time I've seen you use the term Haudenosaunee. I've thought that odd, ever since you first started posting here.

Now you say you don't speak for the Mohawk Nation, but in prior posts you have definitely acted as though you do. With your statements about Renz having the protection of the Six Nations and your threats against Keely, you've definitely left the impression that you speak for the Confederacy.

I never said, "I am going to contact Tyendinaga to find out who you are".

Offline Niiki

« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2009, 03:10:14 pm »

Go for it because we will finding out who you are!! Are you a government plant? Because both you and Keely are acting like  it!!

Just because I identify myself as being from a community does not mean I speak for the entire community. Yes I am a Haudenosaunee person, and I am a Mohawk woman. THAT DOES NOT MEAN NOR CAN IT BE CONSTRUED THAT I SPEAK OR REPRESENT ALL OF OUR PEOPLE. When I see another person, a person who I  have been told by our traditional leaders, is under our protection, being treated the way he has by those on this board, I do have a right to speak up and defend, as an individual person. That's the way it works in our communities. We all have voices and are entitled to use them, and no one person can use threats like oh "I am going to contact Tyendinaga to find out who you are," in order to silence me. That won't work, and you will not get very far doing that. So I might suggest you go back and learn a few things about our traditional law before you go poking your nose in our community, and have some respect for our traditional leaders. Walter Renz is really our business, which both you and Keely are poking your noses in our buisness and have not been invited to. So bugger off! Both of you!

Oneh

Most people know who I am. It's no secret. Please don't start harvesting the internet for every post I've made over the past ten years. The copy and paste you've done on Keely is ridiculous and such a waste of time. I'd hate to see the forum spammed again like that.

As for Walter Renz . . . Those are not accusations I made, but some of the accusations you made about a week ago. All I was doing is quoting you.

Niiki, in all your posts on NAFPS, this is the first time I've seen you use the term Haudenosaunee. I've thought that odd, ever since you first started posting here.

Now you say you don't speak for the Mohawk Nation, but in prior posts you have definitely acted as though you do. With your statements about Renz having the protection of the Six Nations and your threats against Keely, you've definitely left the impression that you speak for the Confederacy.

I never said, "I am going to contact Tyendinaga to find out who you are".
 When we are asked to deliver messages we do. And just because we do deliver messages for those who are in authority does not make a spokesperson.
We don't have spokes people as each and every person has a voice to use and they use it. They have that right! Our chiefs are not Kings with authority over all. They are only to guide us and advise us, never are they there to have some sort of authority over all of us. As the people are our government! It's We, the people, within the Six Nations Confederacy, not we the chiefs only who have a voice, but everyone has a voice which needs to be heard and respected as such. As far as accsuations made. I do believe it was Keely who contacted me first. And I only responded in a way of what was going on at that time. I also did not expect for her to be posting private emails on here that I sent her, without my permission. I do believe as I have stated, because of consultation and also hearing it from the source, my stance has changed, whereas I do support our traditional leaders on this issue. I do believe that it is in Keelye's best interest to work this out with Walter and his people directly before they do take other measures to rectify the situation. And also because they are under our protection, and Walter has identified himself to us as Mohawk, Wolf Clan, because that's what his mother is, he makes himself our business and no one elses.
That's the way it works within our house.

Oneh

« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 05:36:21 pm by Niiki »