Author Topic: Maraya Haenen Schwitzhütten-Zeremonie / Sweatlodge Ceremonies (Germany?)  (Read 4898 times)

Offline nemesis

While researching some tantric "goddesses" this woman's name came up as a someone who the goddesses had trained with, although it seems that she organises and sells sweats rather than anything tantric.  

The goddesses who put her in their CVs and bios have also trained with Harley Reagan.  Unsurprisingly.

example of text re the sweats

A ceremony is a celebration of life and to live out. By prayer consciousness arises about your relationship to creation and the soulfulness of it all.
The aim of the sweat lodge ceremony is the physical, mental and emotional cleansing and renewal. A new revival of your soul and your roots as a human being can occur on your way. With our sweat we leave everything old that is no longer needed flow away. Thus, the purity connect our gifts in appearance. As we creep reborn from the womb of Mother Earth out again.

We humans have moved far away from the lively involvement with all that surrounds us. After Marayas experience it takes many years to exercise with sweat lodges, meditation and other inner work to become more in tune with the cosmos and to remain so.

Over the years, Maraya has developed a particularly intense form of sweat, which she calls transformation hut. The transformation takes place hut at night and lasts about 5-7 hours. This creates space and intensity to ourselves, our resistance and creation to address directly.

For the transformation hut we take a weekend time. The intensive nature of this ritual an inner preparation and compliance, and a good conclusion are essential.

If I find out what life is,
falls away all the pain and the superfluous,
and what remains is
Beauty.

The weekends are held on a beautiful garden and forest land in the Eifel mountains, about an hour south of Cologne.

Cost: 130, - 150, - € per person depending on the financial situation of individuals (including overnight stay in the group room)

her bio is here
... Soul of soul pain and hunger were for a long time, my drive for growth. The question of "why" I was always in the consciousness and thus the question of the causes and consequences in the life process.

Through my three children I was confronted with how difficult it is to convey the meaning of life and the ones I have at heart the inner awakening to accompany. This experience gave me a powerful impulse for the beginning of my own mental and spiritual development.

At the beginning of this journey were meetings and intensive studies with Native American medicine people and shamans in the Americas and Europe. From the Indian Medizinman Sun Bear, I learned it myself with the soul of nature and creation, to connect, so I got more and more insight into the deeper relationship between man and creation.
The American Indian shaman Jamie Sams taught me to understand life itself as a mirror, by Mother Meera, I was able to receive divine female energy and Tenga Rinpoche I worked intensively with the transience.
Today the most important teacher for me is the divine mother from which I feel led and represents for me the female cosmic principle.

Since 1989, I teach themselves ways of spiritual development.
From 1993-1996 I worked in Ukraine, where I have suffered a nuclear radiation contamination. Since then, I find myself conscious recovery of the "living through" of death. In this process, I find the key to understanding and healing the division in which humanity has taken. The split between mind and psyche, male and female - man and woman, between love and power, between the cosmic and earthly reality.

This began a conscious incarnation process by which survival has given way to real life. My drive to grow and to live my talent is more and more from the core of himself, out of love.

all text translated using google translate

URL
http://www.maraya.de

I am curious as to why she appears on the bios of tantric "goddesses" alongside Harley Reagan.  I am wondering if she is combining fake ceremonies with pseudo-tantric / goddess type stuff.

I would appreciate any insights or information anyone can provide. Thanks

« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 01:27:34 pm by nemesis »

Offline Hair lady

She is crazy  5 to 7 hours in a sweat....