General > Member Introductions

2012hoax

<< < (2/2)

2012hoax:
Hi Unegv Waya;

Thanks!  I like that story... may I quote you?   ;D

Seems that whole "new age" nonsense has been ripping off everybody for over a century.  Must be lucrative, they keep doing it. 

Please, visit, browse, comment, correct us where we're wrong.   A day gone without learning something new is a loss.

critter - a white non-ndn person:
LOL yeah, I've thought that as well.. or maybe the guy making the thing died and no one knew how to do it..

I have a 'thing' with anthropologists cuz I just have a hard time they can 'know' what some of these things mean.  Like petroglyphs.. how do they know that some of them, weren't just carvings done by kids while the family was camping in the area?  With mom yelling 'stop playing around them rocks!!"  LOL  speaking of the ones I saw in Arizona desert..  LOL 

Unegv Waya:
Use the story.  I asked the same question and was told to use it to explain that there are many other explanations. 

I really liked the cartoon that showed a Mayan man saying that the calendar ended in 2012 because that's where the stone ended.  Native humor . . . and everyone thought we were all stoic.  ;)

Sparks:
Just making cross references to another thread with the same subject:

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=2616.0 [2012 Hoax Researcher Requests Help]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version