Author Topic: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman  (Read 653283 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman
« Reply #270 on: April 28, 2008, 12:27:46 pm »
Her phony claims are still at many other Nuage sites. She's on a board with two other notorious frauds, Brooke Edwards/Medicine Ego and Katherine Cheshire.

---------------------------------------

http://www.butterflyspirit.org/about/board/mfawp_indigenous.html
Musicians and Fine Artists for World Peace
Indigenous Board Members

Suraj Holzwarth
Whirling Rainbow Center/GrandMother Drum Project Director
1620 Shore Dr. Anchorage A 99515
(907) 336-7439 Fax (907) 336-7439
rainbowdream@chugach.net
http://www.whirlingrainbow.org
Spiritual Healer, Ritual Artist and Drum Keeper

Chenoa, thank you for the honored invitation for us to join the board...

Bio: Suraj Holzwarth (White Eagle Woman) is a natural and trained shamanic healer, counselor, educator, ritual artist and drummer...She is an international known leader, teacher, and writer of wilderness spiritual journeys, rites of passage, traditional healing, sacred ceremony, and the women's mysteries. She has lead hundreds of workshops throughout the United States, Europe, Canada, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand....

She was born into the knowledge of her Seneca tradition, as well as a trained priestess of the Strega Wiccan mysteries....

These years were filled with numerous opportunites to apprentice with many traditional medicine people and indigenous Elders throughout North and South America. She was adopted into the Alaska Native tribes of the Athabascan, Yupik, and Aleut. She apprenticed with the Eastern mystic, Osho and created a meditation center for Alaska. She became a messenger for the teachings of the Sacred Sisterhood of the GrandMothers shared with her in dreams and visions by indigenous GrandMothers from many nations....

My music and art give voice not just to the ancestors of my own cultural heritage (Seneca, Strega Italian, Irish and German)....

----------------------------
And the frauds she works with:

Katherine Cheshire
Touch the Earth Foundation/Founder/Executive Director - Hopi Representative
P.O. Box 257 Solana Beach CA 92075
(760) 635-1003
Kc4behopi@aol.com
http://www.timesoft.com/hopi
http://www.timesoft.com/ttef
http://www.timesoft.com/news

Katherine Is a teacher and servant to the peoples, Known to the Hopi People as Dep Se Mana. TTEF, is the Original Publisher, Editor and funding of "Hotevilla, Microcosm of the World."

Advisory Board and Committees:
Katherine Cheshire
Founder Executive Director and Founder of the Touch the Earth Foundation
P.O. Box 257, Solana Beach, Ca 92075

Advisor for Shundahi Net work, Corbin Harney Elder and Mala Spotted Eagle

Blessings and Balance,
From Balance, All Blessings Flow
In service to the Holy Ancestors,
Dee See Mana, Hopi Representive
Katherine Cheshire, founder touch the earth foundation

Brooke Medicine Eagle
PMB C401, One 2nd Ave. East
Polson MT 59860
(406) 883-4686
bme@MedicineEagle.com, office@MedicineEagle.com
http://www.medicineeagle.com

Dear Alan, YES, of course, I am happy to join the other imaginals in the creation of this new butterfly of love, joy, peace, and fulfillment.

wanbli

« Reply #271 on: April 28, 2008, 02:22:36 pm »
Broke Medicine Eagle

http://www. myspace. com/eagleearthheart

Offline Superdog

« Reply #272 on: April 28, 2008, 04:14:26 pm »
Here's an advertisement for the Weymouth Event before it happened.

http://www.drummingforpeace.org/gmd_08/gmd_08gathering_medicinewheel.php

GrandMother Drum Gathering For Peace
Medicine Wheel Portal Activation Ceremony with GrandMother Drum
April 5-6, 2008
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM both days
Chapman Middle School 1051 Commercial St., East Weymouth [map]

This two day ceremony involves healing of land and water to help recharge the earth through it’s songlines participating in what is called a “portal activation“. This involves creating a medicine wheel or portal for the healing and to reawaken the twelve bloodlines of the tribes of humanity.

In this ceremony, you will work directly with the Origin Teachings of the Native American Cherokee and Iroquois. This Medicine Wheel maps the sacred geometry of your original individual and collective blueprint, your Original Self. In ceremony you will stand a specific star gate alignment that will assist you in healing and rebalancing the light and dark mirrors within and opens a portal, allowing you to take a quantum leap into your Original Dream of Wholeness. This soul journeying activation ceremony with the seven foot, crystal inlaid GrandMother Drum provides profound awareness, specific healing tools and inner maps and the sonic power to align with and fulfill your own divine soul purpose.

This moving event will take place at the Chapman Middle School, 1051 Commercial St., East Weymouth, 02189 (A map is provided below.) Admission for the two day event is $275.

Offline Half-Wolf

• My favorite t-shirts are here
« Reply #273 on: April 28, 2008, 04:24:28 pm »
After speaking to the Spiritual Leaders who have contacted us regarding the protest in Michigan, it has been decided to go into the Community Center to speak with Ms. Holzwarth, there are still members who have decided they will stay outside to protest.  For all those who have planned on attending if you do not wish to attend we understand, we then ask for your prayers that this will end well for all and we can come to an understanding for resolution.
"Live in this world today for tomorrow's children to live in this world."
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Superdog

« Reply #274 on: April 28, 2008, 04:59:39 pm »
Good luck....the fact that she's trying to squeeeze this meeting in at 6pm before the scheduled 7pm start time of her "prayerformance" doesn't look promising however.  She seems to ultimately be ready to honor her contract so she can get her dough.  If' she's wearing the dress or any of the feathers I'd ask her to change out of respect before any 'talks' can begin.  If she really wants to show she's listening then its up to her to show a real commitment to it.  Not the other way around.  People are agreeing to try and resolve things peacefully, but if she knowingly shows up with her "imagery" and agitates the situation by doing so and THEN takes the stand of defending her RIGHT to uphold that agitating imagery.....then its like talking to a brick wall. 

Be prepared for "rehearsed" answers as her whole presentation is rehearsed.  Comments from people who've seen her live say that she repeats the information written on her web page and in other places on the net word for word during her "ceremonies"

I'm sure she's preparing....and possibly looking for new material for books, pictures, CD's and DVD's.....so be wary.  If she's gonna film or record....make sure there's someone recording her doing so.

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #275 on: April 28, 2008, 05:14:35 pm »
We have a dvd recorder and were planning on taking it in to tape her statements during the arbitration.  We are also going to be recording the protest outside.
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Superdog

« Reply #276 on: April 28, 2008, 05:38:39 pm »
Good luck....the fact that she's trying to squeeeze this meeting in at 6pm before the scheduled 7pm start time of her "prayerformance" doesn't look promising however.  She seems to ultimately be ready to honor her contract so she can get her dough.  If' she's wearing the dress or any of the feathers I'd ask her to change out of respect before any 'talks' can begin.  If she really wants to show she's listening then its up to her to show a real commitment to it.  Not the other way around.  People are agreeing to try and resolve things peacefully, but if she knowingly shows up with her "imagery" and agitates the situation by doing so and THEN takes the stand of defending her RIGHT to uphold that agitating imagery.....then its like talking to a brick wall. 

Be prepared for "rehearsed" answers as her whole presentation is rehearsed.  Comments from people who've seen her live say that she repeats the information written on her web page and in other places on the net word for word during her "ceremonies"

I'm sure she's preparing....and possibly looking for new material for books, pictures, CD's and DVD's.....so be wary.  If she's gonna film or record....make sure there's someone recording her doing so.

A little more digging and i found this paragraph originally attributed to her menu of "ceremonies" for her instrument on her website.

http://whirlingrainbow.com/text/outline%20of%20optional%20events.pdf

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #277 on: April 28, 2008, 08:54:41 pm »
Check this out!!!!!!
Does she think we wouldn't catch her at this?

"April 28, 2008 at 2:26 pm
Well, this may be of interest to some;
http://www.consciousmindjournal.com

If you scroll down to Friday, May 9th, and/or click on
Native American???, you’ll see Rachel has moved her baloney to May 9th (supposedly cancelled) at the Center of Light in Oxford, Michigan.
And still claiming it as “Native American???

Rachel, You may have never heard this before but, the truth will set you free.
BTW, the item you state on your site as written by Mother Teresa was not. It was written by Dr. Kent Keith, when he was a sophomore in High School.
Sadly, it has been so overused by scammers since they found a copy hanging on Mother Teresa’s wall, it’s practically a neon sign for “scam???, now. It’s beneficial piece to post on a crook’s site to give the unaware public the impression that the site owner is a good, God-loving, honest and humble person.

Ah well, I bet she hates the internet, now.

Trust me, Rachel, if you hate it now,… it’s about to get abominable.

April 28, 2008 at 2:47 pm
Well, the event in Michigan is categorized on that web site as Native American on the left, and the flyer page uses the word sacred. It’s like she’s waving a red cloth to enrage her antagonists. Could there be a trap there?"
-Helen Worischeck

Offline bls926

« Reply #278 on: April 28, 2008, 09:14:18 pm »
So instead of stopping what they're doing, they've added an extra day in Michigan. Still plan on holding their prayerformance on May 2, after they meet with y'all, at the Troy Community Center.  Then have two days of Shamanic Healing at the Center of Light Spirituality, May 3 and 4. And then come back of the Center on May 9 for another prayerformance. Or do you think they've cancelled the May 2 event, because of the protests planned? They'll make it seem like they're devoting that night to the concerns of American Indians. She'll probably want to hold a prayerformance for all of us.

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #279 on: April 28, 2008, 09:32:13 pm »
From what I see it sounds like they cancelled the "Prayerformance"  They don't mention the 2nd now. 
"Conscious Mind Journal and Center of Light Spirituality Center in Oxford, Michigan are bringing the Grandmother Drum Project to Michigan on May 3, 4 & 9, 2008. Gail Miller and Annette Jones are heading up this incredible event. Read more about it."

There is no mention of the 2nd.  Strange, I thought they used the Friday night events to lure their prey in to the shamanic web with her "PREY-Or-Form-Ants" :P Oh well, at least we know and can be prepared.
-Helen Worischeck

Offline bls926

« Reply #280 on: April 28, 2008, 09:47:58 pm »
You're right; there wasn't any mention of May 2nd in that newest version of Conscious Mind Journal. I'm sure they've already sold plenty of tickets to the event. Guess they could do a mass e-mail, telling everyone it had been changed to May 9th. Wonder if she'll still show up on the 2nd to meet with y'all. She probably will. I'm sure she'll turn it into a photo-op for the Whirling Rainbow Foundation.

Still wondering where she plans to be on May 1st, for the world premier of Grandmother Drum: Awakening the Global Heart.

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #281 on: April 28, 2008, 10:05:47 pm »
That is a good question, maybe hiding in Michigan, since she has to be there for the next night, your guess is as good as mine.
-Helen Worischeck

wanbli

« Reply #282 on: April 28, 2008, 11:02:33 pm »
Did anyone ever think that just perhaps there may be  a little bitty small l chance  she has a lurker on this forum???? ... well of course ya gotta know she does .. so what do we do????... well of course!!! ... lets tell her everything we know .. gooood plan ... let the one you are working on bringing to ground know everything you know .... yep ..  sounds like a plan to me ....

Offline Half-Wolf

« Reply #283 on: April 28, 2008, 11:17:39 pm »
SHHHH! it's a secret!  COme on this is the web.  We knew she was checking it out in March!  Do you think we are just dumb indians?  What I talk about is public knowledge.  I have no fear of what I say, look at my posts.
-Helen Worischeck

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #284 on: April 28, 2008, 11:32:39 pm »
As of right now, she still has the "Seneca and Celtic" claim in her official bio in her online promo materials: http://whirlingrainbow.com/text/aboutdrumkeeper.pdf

The organizer of one of the PA events, "Honey", told me that Holzwarth "didn't claim to be Native American" at that performance. I sent her the above link, and tried to explain that even if she avoids using those exact words in certain company, she is still appropriating the regalia, terminology, and bastardized versions of the ceremonies (such as claiming to do "pipe ceremony" at some of the "prayerformances").

I agree that any interaction with her should be videotaped.  I'm sure she will be recording, and will try to put a highly-edited version on YouTube or her website, attempting to spin things to her advantage. My guess is she will either try to portray protesters and representatives as fringe radicals, or somehow spin it into "The NDNs love me." She's crazy enough to try either. Or both. So if the meeting proceeds, we need to have an accurate recording with which to counter that.

For getting Bernard there, can Bernard or someone he trusts set up a PayPal account for him? That would probably be the quickest way to get donations there.

As to discussing this publicly. Yeah, it's the Internet. Assume *everyone* reads *everything*. Anything you don't want read by lots of people, on both sides, send via personal message or email. Even then, if you don't know the person in person, and over time, don't just assume they're on your side. Caveat Netizen.