Author Topic: Bennie LeBeau is at it again  (Read 36110 times)

Offline lostcherokee

Re: Bennie LeBeau is at it again
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2008, 04:38:30 am »
Just a thought but maybe all the treads on Bennie could be combined into one if at all possible would be easier to keep track.

Here is another thought The Gathering of One.  Has any one contacted them about Bennie.
Or is Suraj that much more important. That only she needs to be warned about.

http://www.earthwisdomfoundation.com/stonemountainmedicinewheel.html

Ambassadors List and contacts for the 8 Medicine Wheel Points:

Stone Mountain, Georgia: Maureen Grady Tatge 404 519-7327
molly -AT- craniosacralhealing.com

Gary Fourstar 678-494-0499
gfourstar -AT- comcast.net

BlueThunder 307 851-6249, bzahants -AT-yahoo.com

Hawkinsville, Georgia: Butterfly Hawk 478-978-8064
Susan Raza: 478-745-7388 suraza -AT- cox.net

Louisville, Georgia: Phillip Silverhorn 404-557-6914
Native1concepts -AT- aol.com

Greenwood, South Carolina: John (Wise Bull) Hilton
Chief of Cherokee Bear Clan
Up State S. Carolina
papajohn -AT- greenwood.net
864 995-5280 hm – 864 993-9023 cell

Julia Longhill – 864-638-7379
jlonghill -AT- yahoo.com

Jenny Felder, 770-908-0864

Cherokee, North Carolina: Cherokee Elder Walker Calhoun
Pat Smith (Grandson): (828) 497-9153

I wonder if Walker  Calhoun knows his name is on here?

Athens, Tennessee: Shelley House 678-462-8321
shelleymhouse -AT- hotmail.com

Fort Payne, Alabama: Gwyn McGee: gfmcgee -AT- aol.com (770) 405-8504

Golden Eagle Woman: goldneaglewoman -AT- yahoo.com (423) 267-6295

Talladega, Alabama: Sue Peters 770 517-0701h - (770) 617-9370c
soohoon -AT- bellsouth.net

Columbus, Georgia: Lamar and Lana Sizemore 334-480-9997

Jerry and Joy Newsome
jerrywhitebear -AT- yahoo.com 334-732-0708

Dee DeVille, 229-649-6411 gaiamon -AT- windstream.net

Here is a few other sites

http://www.teton-rainbows.com/events.html

http://www.viisionslifeforcefoundation.com/
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 01:55:18 pm by lostcherokee »

Offline lostcherokee

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2008, 02:08:59 pm »
seems like ambassadors are every where.

Offline Spaewife

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2008, 12:36:00 am »
Bennie Lebeau will NOT be at the gathering of one.  Cat, just posted a letter from Robbie Crane under the Suraj thread.

Offline arapaho_2

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2008, 09:38:20 pm »
I wish the Arapaho Nation would denounce this guy. I have heard privately from people who are in contact that many think he is a nut. But when he runs around claiming to be an elder of their nation and they say nothing, it makes it looks like they agree he is an elder.

well i would like to say haba and tous to all.....ok lets start with i am an enrolled member of the northern arapaho tribe...and bennie IS NOT thank God. He is in fact enrolled in the eastern shoshone tribe, probably an 1/8. you see he wasnt enrolled before but a few years ago they dd some funky think with their enrollments and screwed it up..well he and his siblings got in..thier dad wasnt enough shoshone to enroll them before...i dont know how it became they got enrolled. but since then he's been on this quest to become a medicine man...as fake as you can get. claims to read the picture rocks.

we dont take him for anything my tribe that is, nothing but a con artisst  scamming the stupid and wannabes :(

i dont even know if the shoshone tribe claims him, but they lost all thier real medicine men years and years ago, now its all guys going through the motions, just wake up one day and decide to be a medicine man and start doing ceremonies, or puttig up sundance
so they may have some that believe him..there are several shoshone guys like him ...Mike Garvin, willie leclair who suddenly became medicine men and and i know willie for one sells sweats, vision quests, drumming and teaches whites to run them...for a price

they dont control it like my tribe does...we dont just wake uop and decide to become one..we are chosen and it takes years and years of sacrifice  just to claim you have something or were passed something ...we cant even run sweats unless we have been given the right through ceremony

but he's fake and he's shoshone not arapaho

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2008, 01:09:08 am »
Thanks for the info, Arapaho_2.

Offline arapaho_2

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2008, 03:14:34 pm »
Thanks for the info, Arapaho_2.

hers another..not as bad as bennie but still a sellout, claims to be taught by arapahos also, but no one claims it, and all simply laugh at him and cannot find one person to say they taught him anything...check out his credentials

http://www.willieleclair.com/main.htm

Offline bubs

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2008, 02:05:07 am »
Arapaho_2

He is in fact enrolled in the eastern shoshone tribe, probably an 1/8. you see he wasnt enrolled before but a few years ago they dd some funky think with their enrollments and screwed it up..well he and his siblings got in..thier dad wasnt enough shoshone to enroll them before...i dont know how it became they got enrolled.

Boy, what did the Shoshone do to screw up thier enrollments?  1/8th??? do you have any information to support this?

Bubs

Offline Cat

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2008, 04:26:59 am »
The Shoshone Nation says that he is neither an Elder or Spiritual Leader of their people... I will be receiving a letter soon on it.

Cat

Offline arapaho_2

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2008, 03:53:11 pm »
Arapaho_2

He is in fact enrolled in the eastern shoshone tribe, probably an 1/8. you see he wasnt enrolled before but a few years ago they dd some funky think with their enrollments and screwed it up..well he and his siblings got in..thier dad wasnt enough shoshone to enroll them before...i dont know how it became they got enrolled.

Boy, what did the Shoshone do to screw up thier enrollments?  1/8th??? do you have any information to support this?

Bubs

they did some kind of thing where they (1992-96?) post enrolled some mexican who was living among them in the early 1900...one cencus like 1910 or something had him as shoshone then the later ones confirmed him as mexican and not a drop of indian blood...but they had a motion to accept him as shoshone in GC  it passed and then later they found out that there were literally hundreds of people  who could now be enrolled of him.
 he had many many children with his shoshone wife,and  so someone who was 1/8 in 1996? or so and wasnt enrolled because their parent was only a 1/4 because their parent was only a half, because thier dad was mexican, suddenly found now that because they posthumanously enrolled this mexican as a full blood, his children were now full .instead of half, thier children were half instead of a 1/4...and the new enrollee was now eligeble at a 1/4 instead of a 1/8..at the same time they opened up some thing where they claimed other blood...bennies mom is an affiliated ute and not federaly recognized ...bennies dad was barely enrolled himself and they got to increase his blood from somewhere (this mexican? ) just enought to enroll his kids...thats why i say in reality he might be just an 1/8

in any event those actions opened the door for bennie to become enrolled before the business council seen what a mistake it was since there were now thousands of now eligeble people applying for enrollment..and shut it down...the shoshone tribe was taken to court and the courts ruled on the side of the wannabees , but the tribe hasnt enrolled anymore other then the few hundred that slipped through

my wife is shoshone by the way so i am familier with what happens

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2008, 08:14:39 am »
'Bubs' seems to be a buddy of LeBeau's, and is the same person as 'learningalot' who was active in the Holzwarth thread. His real name is Roger Nelson. He is now banned from this forum: apparently Bubs is the name of his cat.

Roger plans to "revisit and reheal the Grand Teton Medicine Wheel". Isn't that nice of him?

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:LAYvceQpwY0J:www.shrinesandsacredsites.com/teton/events.htm

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2008, 09:54:37 am »
Apparently bubs/Nelson/learningnothing is quite intent to keep multiple nicks on this board:

Summary - bubs1
Name:   bubs1
Position:   New Member
Date Registered:   Yesterday at 10:21:56 pm
Last Active:   Yesterday at 10:22:57 pm

Offline bls926

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2008, 12:21:39 pm »
He first joined NAFPS as Roger Nelson on May 16th, posting his 'legal expertise' on copyright infringement in the Holzwarth thread. Went back to look at those comments this morning and they're no longer there. Not only did he edit his posts, he changed his name. Is Roger ashamed of what he said? Does Roger have something to hide? Guess we need to start quoting the fools when they make outrageous statements. You know, save their words for posterity.

wow, this is certainly an interesting forum! :o
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 08:33:08 am by learningalot »

learning a lot!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 08:32:00 am by learningalot »

..snip..

learing a lot
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 08:31:09 am by learningalot »

Offline Cat

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2008, 03:42:30 pm »
On Wed, 5/21/08, Bennie LeBeau <tetonrainbows@yahoo.com> wrote:
Subject: Boycotting Dance of Oneness June 18th-21st

Date: Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 2:27 PM
Please send this message out if you like, its a reply to many who are asking what is happening in West Yellowstone, Montana and the ceremony with the White Nations, Circle of Seven, the Global Eden Event.  Here is what is happening which is a great wake up call for humanity to learn from, this is my feelings, every thing is in order as it should be bring a great awareness about peace and how it works in our Indigenous Nations, thank for your time and efforts for peace and harmony...aho...BlueThunder

Message to Humanity

Over Who Has the Rights to Do Ceremonies

In the Homelands of the Indigenous Nations

The Dance of Oneness I Will Boycott as An Eastern Shoshone

The Circles of Sevens Have Not Been Iniated to Do Ceremonies In West Yellowstone Montana

My heart feels the sadness of Mother Earth's Spirit that the Circles of Sevens has not taken into consideration the protocols of the Stewards of the Lands the Shoshone Nations and how we initiate others to do ceremonies in our homelands in our traditional ways.  I am sending a message to many nations of all colors of humanity of how peace works in our lands.  We are Indigenous Nations of peace in the ways we were given to follow in the Native American Ways to promote peace, it seems this White Nation Group, The Global Eden Project, Circle of Sevens is still following the way of the mind that there ancestors brought to our homelands 500 years ago.  I have no choice but to back away from this ceremony they asked me to help support.  If not then I will be hit with the tribal nations asking if I am working in a traditional manner or now joining those new agers out look of doing ceremonies charging for ceremonies.  This is not what I represent or want others to think that I am selling ceremonies. 

I have been asked by my Elders to be a spokes person on their behalf, my Eastern Shoshone Elders from Fort Washakie , Wyoming .  I only took on this situation to promote healing the Volcanic Energy in Yellowstone to do the best that I could to help protect Mother Earth. I have been here working on this Yellowstone Volcano Since 1999.  And now this group has come to disrupt all the work many of the past nations have done healing this volcanic energy by not following our protocols of peace.  Many have sat in peace doing our ceremonies together in one circle under our way of life as Shoshone and other Nations as one.  Many have gathered in peace in the past, in similar ceremonies to bring awareness in the present for peace in the future, such as it was done on May 8th, 2004 healing the Yellowstone Volcano in the Grand Teton Medicine Wheel Ceremony.

I  pray that all this that has happened, has happened to help many cultures understand us as Native American's in our ways teaching them how peace works in our ceremonial ways of life we live within  Especially when it come to doing ceremonies, such as dances or seminars or conventions in our homelands.  We have to hear everything that anyone wants to do in our lands as stewards.  Then think about that it will do for the betterment of all living things in the circle of life: For we know thoughts and emotions and actions imprint and impacts Mother Nature under those vibrations that are put out. This is where initiations take place allowing other cultures into our homelands to do ceremonies as we consider all that they have dreamed to happen in visions or new ceremonies to bless things. 

When we do not work in a great manner honoring each other we affect all that it is, Mother Earth's Creations; by working together with natures laws in agreement with one another as Indigenous Nations this is our teachings and our ways of life for healthy environments to rebirth around us helps us stay in peace. The lands of abundance return, the Garden of Edens .

This situation within the Circles of Sevens in their Global Eden Event will trickle out across this huge Nation of the America ’s about the truth that has happened here in my peoples homelands.  Many thoughts and actions not of great hearts has not healed over what has taken place because not following the Indigenous Nations ways of doing things.  Many are still upset across America because of what has happened and that will affect all of creations life force beings for what has happened in last few months. Especially what has happened to a person that they invited to our homeland to do ceremony with, White Eagle Medicine Woman (Suraj Holzwarth). Rachel Holzwarth aka Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine woman is looked at as new age exploiter of Native American spirituality. You only have to do a search on Youtube for "Grandmother Drum" to find out what this lady is all about. She claims Seneca (or sometimes Seneca Metis or Tribal Metis) and depending on the crowd will claim other nationalities/ethnicities such as Irish or Celtic or Jewish. She cannot verify her claims and contacts with Seneca communities or confirm she has been initiated or adopted into a Indigenous Nation to do her ceremonies their homelands or our homelands. 

Many have forgotten the lands have been stolen in name of greed and materialism that still exists in groups actions that are taking place today. In our Native American ways if anyone has a dream to do something like her or the Circle of Sevens they would come forward and explain there dream and what it instructed them to do.  If the Indigenous group that lived near her or them approved them to do this kind of work in there homelands they would have to initiate them to do that ceremony.  They would now have a huge gathering and present them and honor them as this person so everyone knew that they were Okayed to do this there.  Now if they left and went somewhere else they could now say they had been adopted and okayed to do their work or ceremonial way of life that had been approved of.  And this did not matter if they were enrolled in the tribe or not.  It only mattered that they were now adopted into a very sacred circle of life for the betterment of all things for peace and harmony within that circle to do that ceremony for healing or what it represented.

When entering into another Indigenous Nations they would approach that nation also and offer tobacco and ask for permission to do their ceremony there and give the purpose of the intentions of why they are there to do what they are up to explaining every last detail.  If that group then saw it as something that was beneficial to the circle of life for the betterment of all things equally then they would approve it. This now would promote peace and everyone would now hear from the Traditional Leaders that this had been Okayed or initated to do so and all things now would be alright for them to practice their ceremony in the homelands of the Indigenous Nation that they were in.

Many Native Americans are upset with the ways the Whiteman are still acting like they can do anything the want in our lands we were given to take that responsibility as stewardship by the Great Spirits covenants our ancestors agreed to.  The White Nations are not honoring what we agreed to in our original instructions for peace to endure in our homelands in our ceremonial ways of life. If we did not follow these ways we were told nature would fall apart and may individuals and groups would turn on each other.  Many things would happen and now we see it happening all around the world as Nature now reacts because of our reactions such as:  Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Volcanoes, Floods, and on an on and on.  The news shows it everyday now and it will only becomes worse if the Nations do not consider peace and stop the greed and materialistic ways of life they are affecting Mother Earth with following the Indigenous Nations teaching of Nature.

I have done all I could by asking and asking this Global Eden Project, the Circles of Sevens to consider what I have spoken on behalf of to allow us to work in oneness with our ways as an Indigenous Nation ways of peace.  To no avail has this worked out to get this ceremony worked out and to approve of the initiation process for this ceremony to take place. I have tried my best to using our ways as an Indigenous Nations member of the Eastern Shoshone Nation working a a Peace Maker of my homelands Protocols for the betterment of all of creations life forces.  I feel they the Circles of Sevens have chosen the road of selfishness in greed and materialism in what they feel they want and that is the bottom line of the disagreement, It is there way period and I have been pushed into a corner and have not had not much of a say so for them considering what I have presented to them on the behalf of my Shoshone Peoples Nations ways of life I consider to be truth. 

I have done my best to get them to consider what this meant for many months, enduring the agony and pain in emotions that I endured working with them to get them to consider our ways.  They have chosen not to follow our ways of our Shoshone Nations that are similar to the other Native American Tribes in America and the America's as a whole, as one;  And the call this a gathering of oneness? There for I ask all Indigenous Nations not to participate in this ceremony because of what has happened and is taking place at this moment: For they are still there and plan to do what they want without our initiation for them to do this Dance of Oneness.  For it is not of oneness that they are representing because of greed, about money and egos.

Blessings are to those that chose to join us in a new location within the Grand Tetons on June 18th to June 21st, 2008 as we now prepare to move to a new site to bless the Yellowstone Volcanic Energy from that location. The area we will be negotiating with will be in the Bridger Teton National Forest in view of the Grand Teton Peaks , near Jackson Hole , Wyoming .  We are now on the move to find that location. 

We are doing our best at this moment to find that location and it is sometimes times tough to getting that permission, I pray that it will be simple and easy to get the permits.  Our homelands are still held in bondage with permits and guidelines held by the National Parks of the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone:  Including the National Forests in the areas of the Grand Tetons so permits have to be negotiated before they will allow us in those areas if there will be more than 75 people or more. 

I thank each and everyone for their patience and consideration of our protocols for peaceful intentions within the ceremonies and for the consideration our ways as Native American Tribes in America .   We are still working with many who understand our ways and will join us in our ceremonial ways of life in this Solstice Celebration for this Earth Healing Ceremony to Heal the Super Yellowstone Volcanic Vibrations.  Ahwee hooo...Many thank you's and many blessings to the Circles and Sevens and other Nations may we all walk in peace together in harmony as one following the teaching of peace in our homelands as Indigenous Nations. So Be It...Blessings be for peace, love and harmony to follow.

Aho...BlueThunder, Eastern Shoshone Nation, Wind River Indian Reservation, Fort Washakie , Wyoming , 307 851-6249, Email bzahants@yahoo.com, May 15th, 2008

Those wanting to join us on June 18th to June 21st are invited to help us work in the healing of Mother Earth, the Yellowstone Volcanic Energy.  We will be in the Grand Teton ’s in the Bridger Teton National Forest Service located on the North Toppings Road above the Triangle X Ranch.  This ceremony will be directly across from the Grand Tetons, near Jackson Hole , Wyoming …please check my websites at: www.earthwisdomfoundation.com and www.teton-rainbows.com .  All nations of all cultures are invited to attend this ceremony at no cost.  This is a ceremony for all Nations and Cultures to attend to begin to understand how to heal Mother Earth’s for coming Garden of Eden’s, we understand the as the great lands of abundance where all things are given freely to us by Mother Earth.  Using our ceremonies keep the gardens growing foods for us, when we need the food, we go out and gather what we need for subsistence for our survival.  Blessing be come join us…Ahwee hooo…BlueThunder

Offline bls926

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2008, 05:31:05 pm »
This situation within the Circles of Sevens in their Global Eden Event will trickle out across this huge Nation of the America ’s about the truth that has happened here in my peoples homelands.  Many thoughts and actions not of great hearts has not healed over what has taken place because not following the Indigenous Nations ways of doing things.  Many are still upset across America because of what has happened and that will affect all of creations life force beings for what has happened in last few months. Especially what has happened to a person that they invited to our homeland to do ceremony with, White Eagle Medicine Woman (Suraj Holzwarth). Rachel Holzwarth aka Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine woman is looked at as new age exploiter of Native American spirituality. You only have to do a search on Youtube for "Grandmother Drum" to find out what this lady is all about. She claims Seneca (or sometimes Seneca Metis or Tribal Metis) and depending on the crowd will claim other nationalities/ethnicities such as Irish or Celtic or Jewish. She cannot verify her claims and contacts with Seneca communities or confirm she has been initiated or adopted into a Indigenous Nation to do her ceremonies their homelands or our homelands. 

Many have forgotten the lands have been stolen in name of greed and materialism that still exists in groups actions that are taking place today. In our Native American ways if anyone has a dream to do something like her or the Circle of Sevens they would come forward and explain there dream and what it instructed them to do.  If the Indigenous group that lived near her or them approved them to do this kind of work in there homelands they would have to initiate them to do that ceremony.  They would now have a huge gathering and present them and honor them as this person so everyone knew that they were Okayed to do this there.  Now if they left and went somewhere else they could now say they had been adopted and okayed to do their work or ceremonial way of life that had been approved of.  And this did not matter if they were enrolled in the tribe or not.  It only mattered that they were now adopted into a very sacred circle of life for the betterment of all things for peace and harmony within that circle to do that ceremony for healing or what it represented.

When entering into another Indigenous Nations they would approach that nation also and offer tobacco and ask for permission to do their ceremony there and give the purpose of the intentions of why they are there to do what they are up to explaining every last detail.  If that group then saw it as something that was beneficial to the circle of life for the betterment of all things equally then they would approve it. This now would promote peace and everyone would now hear from the Traditional Leaders that this had been Okayed or initated to do so and all things now would be alright for them to practice their ceremony in the homelands of the Indigenous Nation that they were in.

Many Native Americans are upset with the ways the Whiteman are still acting like they can do anything the want in our lands we were given to take that responsibility as stewardship by the Great Spirits covenants our ancestors agreed to.  The White Nations are not honoring what we agreed to in our original instructions for peace to endure in our homelands in our ceremonial ways of life. If we did not follow these ways we were told nature would fall apart and may individuals and groups would turn on each other.  Many things would happen and now we see it happening all around the world as Nature now reacts because of our reactions such as:  Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Volcanoes, Floods, and on an on and on.  The news shows it everyday now and it will only becomes worse if the Nations do not consider peace and stop the greed and materialistic ways of life they are affecting Mother Earth with following the Indigenous Nations teaching of Nature.

I have done all I could by asking and asking this Global Eden Project, the Circles of Sevens to consider what I have spoken on behalf of to allow us to work in oneness with our ways as an Indigenous Nation ways of peace.  To no avail has this worked out to get this ceremony worked out and to approve of the initiation process for this ceremony to take place. I have tried my best to using our ways as an Indigenous Nations member of the Eastern Shoshone Nation working a a Peace Maker of my homelands Protocols for the betterment of all of creations life forces.  I feel they the Circles of Sevens have chosen the road of selfishness in greed and materialism in what they feel they want and that is the bottom line of the disagreement, It is there way period and I have been pushed into a corner and have not had not much of a say so for them considering what I have presented to them on the behalf of my Shoshone Peoples Nations ways of life I consider to be truth. 

I have done my best to get them to consider what this meant for many months, enduring the agony and pain in emotions that I endured working with them to get them to consider our ways.  They have chosen not to follow our ways of our Shoshone Nations that are similar to the other Native American Tribes in America and the America's as a whole, as one;  And the call this a gathering of oneness? There for I ask all Indigenous Nations not to participate in this ceremony because of what has happened and is taking place at this moment: For they are still there and plan to do what they want without our initiation for them to do this Dance of Oneness.  For it is not of oneness that they are representing because of greed, about money and egos.

Bennie sure has a way with words. Doesn't mind twisting events to suit his purpose. He'd been working with Holzwarth, but now that she's in the spotlight, he's trying to distance himself from her. She should have gotten the blessing of the local Nations before she performed ceremony. Would have been okay, as long as she had approval. Looks like he's giving himself an out, just in case someone somewhere blesses her.

Those wanting to join us on June 18th to June 21st are invited to help us work in the healing of Mother Earth, the Yellowstone Volcanic Energy.  We will be in the Grand Teton ’s in the Bridger Teton National Forest Service located on the North Toppings Road above the Triangle X Ranch.  This ceremony will be directly across from the Grand Tetons, near Jackson Hole , Wyoming …please check my websites at: www.earthwisdomfoundation.com and www.teton-rainbows.com .  All nations of all cultures are invited to attend this ceremony at no cost.  This is a ceremony for all Nations and Cultures to attend to begin to understand how to heal Mother Earth’s for coming Garden of Eden’s, we understand the as the great lands of abundance where all things are given freely to us by Mother Earth.  Using our ceremonies keep the gardens growing foods for us, when we need the food, we go out and gather what we need for subsistence for our survival.  Blessing be come join us…Ahwee hooo…BlueThunder

Thought the part about not charging for this gathering was amusing. Charging for ceremony never seemed to be a problem with Bennie before.

Offline shoshone1

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2008, 02:20:04 pm »
I know Blue thunder very well.Since Im from the same rez from Wyoming, But he's approached me a few times and came to sweat with us .But No he's not a medicne man ,But he did Sundance one time .But as for what he does I dont accept it and he know's that alot of ppl are aware of what he does .But he is relatives w/some of the Tribal leaders in some way ...  But the E.S Council doesnt approve it and thay just sit on there asses and let it continue .... One Elder of the Shoshone tribe just listens to what he says ,when he goes and visits .But I wouldnt say they approve of what hes doing