Author Topic: NAFPS Speaking Tour of Europe 2006  (Read 19353 times)

Offline Scott Brainard

Re: NAFPS Speaking Tour of Europe 2006
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2006, 07:44:22 pm »
Praying for your wife's speedy return to health.

--Scott

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2006, 04:01:30 pm »
My wife and I and want to thank everyone for all their kind words, prayers, and good wishes. She's doing better now, and we hope that she'll be entirely well in a week or two. I showed her all of your messages and they really made a difference in how she was doing.

About the tour, three of the dates were at universities. I don't think it's possible to do this later this summer, when most students would be gone. Same thing with Christmas break. It looks like the next chance for this will be next summer. And I'm willing to make it a more extended tour if necessary. The places we have not gone yet, like Italy or Norway, are places I think we really need to try for.

It'll take me a few days to catch up. Thanks again for all your kindness.

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2006, 05:28:34 pm »
That's great news! Thanks for the update.

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2006, 07:49:43 pm »
Al, this is really good news!! All the family is glad to hear your wife is feeling better - including the dog who does not know why we're suddenly all heads over heels but decided to do a dog dance anyway;). Samu (the Samoyed) also sends his nicest and warmest cuddles - and he's an expert cuddler.
Thanks for the update

weheli

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2006, 03:24:00 am »
 [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]AL,
What wonderful news. Prayers will continue for a speedy recovery as well as prayer to Creator for these answered prayers.
                                                                  Wa-Do   Weheli

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2006, 07:58:32 am »
I am really glad to hear that your wife is better, Al. Thank God for that!
Hope she will soon get her strength back. Let her know she is still in our thoughts and prayers.  :)

Annika

Offline Mo

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2006, 01:31:33 pm »
glad to hear your wife is feeling better. still keeping her and you in my thoughts. be strong.