Author Topic: Yellow Horse Man--Peace Elder  (Read 14062 times)

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Yellow Horse Man--Peace Elder
« on: January 27, 2006, 10:53:57 pm »

Offline piya

• I Love YaBB 2!
Re: Yellow Horse Man--Peace Elder
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 05:44:50 pm »
Not bring9ing my wallet.

I just had a quick glace at his sit, does he mention his tribal affiliation?. or does anyone know

Piya
To Old To Die Young

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 05:51:10 pm »
YHM's actual name is Jim Elder. I believe he has posted here more than a few times as a guest. If this isn't the same one and simply has the bad lukc to share his name, he's got some explaining to do.

http://www.crystalinks.com/macki.html
"Cherokee Jim Elder Yellow Horse Man joins Mac in his quest for the prophecies. He has been traveling with Macki through the country and New Zealand doing a lot of work, bringing out a message. He is a medicine man....
In June of 1996 I attended the first Star Knowledge Conference in Marty, South Dakota."

Here's some humorous criticism of him.
http://www.beliefnet.com/boards/message_list.asp?boardID=55860&discussionID=189743
"I think we are going about this all wrong.
Grandfather Yellow Horse Man has a franchise deal going....
Did you notice the duds that Grandfather Yellow Horse Dude was a sportin'? For somebody Southeastern? he sure does wear quite a bit of plains kit. Betcha he just drips turquoise silver jewlery, too. Sheesh!"

A friend of the Bird Clan of Alabama.
http://www.birdclan.org/friends.htm

For an alleged elder, he sure knows how to market his product. Over 2,000 websites, selling sweatlodges and feel good "teachings" to guilty whites. I guess it takes an alleged NDN to get southern whites to not get defensive over racism.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 11:48:22 pm »
And being a "Peace Elder" means he is connected to Mary Thunder et al.

walking-soft

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2006, 01:44:22 am »
Well I guess I am confused here with this term "Peace Elder", I have never heard it among the Cherokee . Yellowhorse claims to be a "peace elder" descendant of Cherokee, Creek,Choctaw, and French Nations, however with "ALL" this lineage his picture doesn't reflect it??? Who are these desendants, he doesn't really say and states"Chosen by a group of Elders".Who are they???

There is a traditional way of passing down certain positions of the Cherokee, so this guy is full of Himself as is this Mary Thunder whom I also believe is connected to this guy.

users.pandora.be/gohiyuhi/articles/art00078.htm

This"Peace Elders" term is apparently a new age term??

Offline raven

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2006, 02:06:46 pm »
Woo-Woo,  "It is time to move into illumination and awareness",     "Illusion of man".
I think maybe he needs to practice what he preaches, awareness.  Hello....... Look in the mirror lately? What is with the breast plate if you are Cherokee? And the name Yellow Horse, that isn't a Cherokee name either.
From what I have read on all the sites, I would like to know what elders have taught him all this wisdom?
Did I grow up on the wrong planet here? I must have missed those lessons from my elders when they were talking with words of awareness, illumination and illusion.
Wait I just received a sign.... There's an iktomi crawling across my computer screen!
AHA!!!! Another trickster out there!