Author Topic: Lynard Bluewolf  (Read 11313 times)

Lynard Bluewolf
« on: November 14, 2005, 09:29:38 pm »
This man can be found on ebay chargin $32.96 for a "Psychic Reading" and claiming to be native.  

This is the posting.  Anyone else hear of him?  A friend of mine bought a reading and all he did was tell her things he gleaned from their conversation and background noises.  

Thank you.  William

http://cgi.ebay.com/COMPREHENSIVE-READING-TUE-EVE-NOV-22_W0QQitemZ5635982587QQcategoryZ19270QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Claims to be a Lynard Bluewolf.  Anything more I have no idea yet.

William Graywolf

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Lynard Bluewolf
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 11:40:41 pm »
http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=lynardbluewolf
"FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Hello, I thought that I’d take some time to answer some common questions, with the first one about me! I’m all the time being asked “Sherri, are you and lynard a couple, or are you guys related?‘’ No, I’m lynard’s personal assistant, I handle his business affairs, including his Ebay listings. I was hired by him about 20 years ago in Houston to help with his metaphysical bookstores and other business ventures. I currently live in Illinois, and lynard and his teenager Ricky live in Oklahoma.

“Can I get a mini-reading? I only need to ask one question.??? lynard’s readings are all comprehensive, which means that he will tune in on all that he sees, whether you want to ask about it or not. He will tell you what he sees before you even ask the questions. He will pick up on most any subjects, but, if you just want to know when you will meet “Mr. Right??? or if your boyfriend is cheating, please choose a different Psychic. He also will not do lottery numbers, and please don’t ask when you are going to die.

“What abilities does lynard have???? That is a hard one to answer. lynard is multi-gifted, but he has been described as a “clairaudient intuitive empathic medium councilor“, which I guess is pretty accurate. Simply put, through the energy in your voice he will make an empathic connection to you (feel what you feel, share your concerns, etc). If there is an entity around you that you are aware of, he will usually pick that up also. Once connection is made, he can usually see where the “energy??? of the subject is going, and make suggestions to help you decide the path you should take.

“Does lynard do “past life??? readings???? Yes, and no. lynard has been doing “past life hypnotic regressions??? on a “face-to-face??? basis for over 30 years, but this is not something he can offer over the phone. (Comment from lynard) Hi! Please let me explain. If you are aware of your “past life(s)??? though dreams, déj?  vu, or a legitimate hypnotic regression, then I can sometimes pick up on it and will tell you. I do not offer this as a regular part of my services because I get clients that used a “per-minute??? or some other “psychic??? that told them they were “Cleopatra??? or some other entity, without any verification, and then the client gets upset if I don’t see it.

“Does lynard do “medium readings???? lynard is a well-known medium, and there again, if an entity is around you, and you are aware (a lot of times entities try to talk to you in your dreams) lynard can usually help. You may always ask about entities that you feel may be around you.

“How does lynard “talk??? to animals, and does he communicate with any type of animal? Technically, he doesn’t “talk??? to animals. Though his connection with you, he will pick up on what animals are trying to tell you. (Animals are always trying to communicate with their “significant persons“, and since they can’t talk, they telepathically send pictures ) These are what lynard picks up on. Also, he can usually feel pain or discomfort from the visions if that is present. lynard will only “read??? warm blooded animals.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 11:42:31 pm »
Pt 2
“Can I get an “email reading???? No, in 39 years of readings lynard does not understand how anyone can get a connection through the internet. Lynard wants to build up “professionalism??? of the art, and has a major problem with “psychic??? frauds out there or anyone using computerized astrology, tarot or numerology programs to do email readings. These people hurt all legitimate “readers???, especially those that use those specific tools.

“How do I purchase and schedule a reading???? There are two ways to purchase an Ebay Reading with lynard. You may bid on an auction. The winners are sent an “availability Email???, with several choices for scheduling, usually within about one week. The quickest and most efficient method of scheduling is to go to Ricky’s Ebay store, where you may purchase specific “time blocks??? for your reading. lynard does not time his readings (he stays on the phone as long as he has information for you, so I don‘t know when he will be through with any appointment so I can schedule the next. His appointments are sent to him one at a time). So I have to schedule in “blocks of time???, which means that he will call you ANYTIME during the time frame that you choose. (We ask that you have a great deal of flexibility) The appointments average around an hour. WE PAY FOR THE CALL.

If you have a pet communication to schedule, I request a picture of the animal if possible. Just like all readings, lynard is told nothing but your name and phone number (and that it is a pet) but Ricky prints the picture and puts it in a folder on lynard’s desk. A lot of times they may help, if lynard can’t figure out which animal he is picking up on.

We prefer Paypal for payment, but if you wish to send a money order, that is fine also. (If you do send a money order or pay with an e-check through Paypal, please do not buy a pre-scheduled listing before the time that we receive the money order, or the e-check clears.)

Do to lynard’s popular status (Ebay Power Seller) and limited schedule, we will not accept bids or purchases from a new client that has not been an Ebay member for at least 90 days, and must have at least a 15 feedback rating.

(Comment from lynard) I AM really hard to schedule for, with the strict standards and rules that I place on Sherri and Ricky, and I want to say that I thank them for the job they do, I know it can‘t be easy!. I also want to thank all my regular and new clients that “appreciate and understand??? that what I do is a serious and an emotionally energy draining experience for me. I have been doing this going on 40 years, and I have a strong standard of ethics. I will not time myself, I will not read for you if I can’t make a connection, and I will never just tell you what you want to hear. I do limited reading in a week, and I have to prioritize. Of course my number one priority is my family, but I have a lot of friends and regular clients that I consider “almost??? family, and if you fall into that category, Sherri has been told to get you to me for emergencies. So occasionally things come up, and might need to reschedule (and of course it works both ways!), so thanks for being patient. I also tend to have trouble making a connection when it is storming above my home, and I won’t call if I can’t be there 100 % for you. World events usually drain me, with all the energy being sent into the spiritual realm. I have been working with Hurracaine victims (and rescuing animals) most of the past couple of months (Including a trip to Texas), so I really appreciate those that have been patient with their scheduling needs. I’ve always found that when the time is right for us to meet --we will. WADO (Cherokee--thank you and goodbye)---lynard

Now for the small print legal stuff--All readings are considered for the purpose of “entertainment only???. You must be over 18 to purchase a reading. Readings are not meant to take the place of medical or legal advice, and we can not be held responsible for any actions taken on behalf of the information received."

walking-soft

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 11:52:35 pm »
This dude looks very familiar will have to check my files. The bottom line is this, true AMERICAN INDIANS DO NOT SELL CERAMONIES......specific gifts are given by the creator for the good of all the people free, oh yes an offering of tobacco, cofee is traditional but the asking for money is not. He just another scammer.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 11:55:50 pm »
And he just keeps laying it on with a shovel.

http://www.ipod-mini-wholesale-ipod-accessory-case.com/Ipod-Mini-Wholesale/w5593555400/B0001I9YGC/Native/Intuitive/Psychic/Reading!/LYNARD/WILL/CALL/YOU!.htm
"lynard Bluewolf is a naturally born empathic psychic medium and member of the Cherokee Nation. He has been seeing and speaking with animal and spirit guides since a near-death experience at the age of six. lynard currently lives in what was assigned Indian territory in northeast Oklahoma. By profession, he put his empathic abilities to work as a Cardiac Nurse, but also has been doing professional readings since 1985. He wrote a psychic advice column for 5 years in a local Kansas City community newspaper , was a regular guest on a Seattle internet radio network, and appeared and lectured at numerous psychic fairs and coffee shops around the country. He does not use tools (other than fire, smoke, and scent) and his readings are directly from communication with spirit guides and his inborn empathic impressions. He usually encompasses past, present, and future on every concern. Though he can address all issues, he does a great deal of dream work, past life solutions, self hypnosis work and techniques, personal spirit communication and health and relationship concerns. He can help a lot of times in locating missing property and people, and he has done a lot of work in minority and alternative communities. (By law we must insist that you must be 18, and need to let you know that advice is in no way meant to take the place of a doctor or a lawyer. For entertainment purposes only.)....
"Hello--I would like to answer some common questions about my background and Ebay readings.  I have been helping others with my abilities  going on 38 years. My ETHICS do not allow me to "drop names" of famous celebrity "clients", or to make unsubstantiated claims about "police cases" and "awards".  Also, I do not claim to be "certified" (by whom??), and do not claim to have a "% accuracy rate" (there again--who judges??--i let my clients and feedback speak for itself), and i do not claim to be a "shaman" (shamanism is rare in North American tribes, excluding the Apache and is generally found  in South America, Tibet, or in some of the Haitian Voodo cultures, but not in my ancestral Cherokee Peoples).    Confidentiality is an importantant code that i have lived by for 38 years doing this fulfilling work.
I relocated back to my ancestral home a few years ago to work on a book, and to spend time with my 16 old before college. My longtime assistant--sherri-- convinced me to do some EBay readings with part of the proceeds going to one of my favorite charities--ARF--Animal Rescue Foundation. I was skeptical at first, because I noticed that most readings listed were by email???? And maybe I just don't get it, but after 30 years of Psychic readings, I don't get a "connection " electronically, when the impulse is passed all around the world, through who knows how many servers! I then realized that most Email readings require your birthday---OK--Cool--Astrology! But I'm not an Astrologer, but I have done a lot of phone readings through my radio appearances, and with remote clients that I hooked up with in personal appearances--So that is what I decided to do! --Anyway--I'm looking forward to talking to you--lynard
Please check out our EBay store! We have all of lynard's different psychic services listed, his favorite incense and oils, as well as a section of Native Indian inspired gifts, Dragons and Wizards, and decorative items, cool stuff"

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2005, 12:11:14 am »
And it gets more ridiculous:

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:D831fXE_Rt4J:www.qihong.org/Spinx-Oil-Burner,i4359700705,c20552,ur.html+%22lynard+bluewolf&hl=en

Nowata OK
Spinx Oil Burner THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AT THIS ITEM! Here at LYNARD BLUEWOLF DECOR and GIFTS, we understand that you have to take into account shipping charges, when figuring your purchases....Three sphinxes make up this Egyptian design oil warmer. 5 1/4 x 4 1/4 x 4 3/4 high. $15.98 RetailWHY WAIT UNTIL AUCTION ENDS! BUY IT NOW IN OUR EBAY STORE!!http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4354575128&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:We prefer PayPal, and accept credit cards through them. We will also accept money orders, and checks. (Items will be shipped when check clears).We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from Lynard Bluewolf Decor & Gifts"