Author Topic: Abiding Love Congregation, Robin Littlefeather Hannon, Maryland  (Read 22611 times)

Offline NDEE WOMAN

IS ROBIN ANNE HANNON PLAYING as ALCIDA RAMOS - YONOMAMI, "LAST OF HER TRIBE"
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2014, 12:15:13 am »
This, S. American Indian, as of febuary of 2o14 couldnt speak english and had to have her "COUSIN" Robin Anne Hannon. of Maryland.  do her translations, and, the Messages i received on facebook, from a nonfriend. was from ALCIDA RAMOS. 24 yrs old. no, 34 yrs old, no,......29 yrs old. the birthdays changed often.so i dont know.  this was an apparent fraud. everytime we would ignore this Shaman Named ROBIN HANNON. we were approached by some random spam screen.name "ALCIDA RAMOS", with poorly photoshopped pictures, blah blah blah,  except she has a creative story behind the YONOMAMI WOMAN, if the story would stay consistant. timelines changed often. SPAM,  IS ALCIDA RAMOS ALSO KNOWN AS THE FRAUD ROBIN ANNE HANNON AKA LITTLE FEATHER  ANIKINEEE, BLAH BLAH.  I BELIEVE SO,       I do recall a previous thread, referred to as "MELTDOWN" on this forum. a nice read, pertaining to this Fraud, Shaman Healer, Phoney.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 01:27:21 am by NDEE WOMAN »

Offline Ardal

Re: ALCIDA RAMOS - YONOMAMI, "LAST OF HER TRIBE"
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2014, 01:04:34 am »

Offline NDEE WOMAN

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2014, 01:08:58 am »
I will Post, the screen shots of the conversation from ROBIN HANNON's ALCIDA RAMOS

Offline NDEE WOMAN

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2014, 01:12:28 am »
Currently ALCIDIA RAMOS HUEVEN screen name on facebook. 

Offline NDEE WOMAN

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2014, 01:15:24 am »
https://www.facebook.com/acida.ramos.7?fref=ts Who owns this. is it, ROBIN ANNE HANNON? it's no surprise the FORUM has already caught her playing as "ELDERS" and impersonating others. in the past
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 01:20:36 am by NDEE WOMAN »

Offline NDEE WOMAN

Here is one of her accusing, an elder gentlemen denying her guilt as ALCIDIA

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=4484.0  Also Refer to this Thread.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 01:56:49 am by NDEE WOMAN »

Offline NDEE WOMAN

http://firstnationchickamauga.org/fakes.htm
https://twitter.com/RevHannon

Message from ALCIDIA (ROBIN ANNE HANNON) to (FB FRIEND) THIS MORNING

Message from friend

FB FRIEND: i figured out a long while back she was posting as alcidia
claims she had a heart attack, hip surgery, etc
get a load of this

ALCIDA RAMOS:
My sister has left Facebook for good
Robin
It's very sad, someone hacked into her yahoo account and started posting as her, and they did it through her IP
She decided enough was enough can't blame her.
It was done by Valdora WhiteWater, Black Feathers, and Jacquie
All I can say is may Creator repay.
I understand that you will not go to her defense, nor the Mooneys.
But this was not deserved.
Not in the least.
She's been in the hospital they had to reattach a hip muscle and she's unable to get on here to even do the things they said.
With a large brace from the hip all the way down, and no weight bearing so she's in a rehab facility.
I'm very sad I wish I could do something I feel so helpless.
4 hours ago
I hope everyone is satisfied with themselves. Robin had a heart attack.
She was unwell to begin with and when she heard someone hacked her email, put up stuff in her name on a fraud site, and other sites were created to invalidate and worse, she had a heart attack.
And all Mooney and ONAC did was sit on their hands while this kept going on.
Terrible I am infuriated.
Chat Conversation End

This Woman in my Opinion is Dangerous, she needs Prayer and Medical Attention.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 05:04:49 am by NDEE WOMAN »

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Please stop making multiple threads with the same information. I'm going to consolidate these and delete the extra posts. Don't be spammy. Thanks.

• Global Moderator
Re: Abiding Love Congregation, Robin Littlefeather Hannon, Maryland
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2014, 04:04:51 pm »
FWIW, there are a number of people named Alcidia Ramos or Alcida Ramos, on FB and online in general. It's not an uncommon name. Though since Ms. Hannon has shown she is prone to sockpuppeting - specifically to impersonate Indigenous people - I wouldn't rule it out that she's using that account.

The claims of physical collapse... who can say. Ms. Hannon sure posted a lot of lies here, and her silly "They hacked my IP!!!" story just shows, like most people who make those sorts of claims, that she doesn't understand how the Internet works.

We get a lot of people who do this, who come here and lie to us and try to manipulate people. They think we're stupid and won't figure it out. But since they don't understand computer security, they don't know it takes all of ten seconds to figure out who they are. I guess they figure a Native-owned board won't have people on the team who know how to do that stuff. It's a really racist thing these liars do. Then when we ask them to stop lying, they act like they are the victim.

• Global Moderator

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2014, 08:12:49 pm »
Ms. Hannon has sent me a number of msgs demanding her photo be removed and threatening legal action, even saying "consider this a cease and desist." No, we don't back down from threats, esp. empty faux-legal ones. Your photo was publicly posted, and it being in this thread is perfectly legal under Fair Use, as is quoting from copyrighted site for the purposes of discussion and education.

She does insist she is not married and is widowed, and also strongly denies a claim of illegal activity. I didn't see it in this thread. Perhaps another mod already removed it? But we would not knowingly post or leave up such a claim without proof.

It's also worth noting this thread was begun by one of the ONAC leaders. I hope she will answer questions about ONAC in that thread.

Offline NDEE WOMAN

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2014, 12:06:08 pm »
Pretty obvious you took the words of a fraud like hannon aka twncryer than from a real registered native American, I am to assume this forum will believe most of what a fraud has to say without much question, I do thank you all for helping us find our accuser, that was worth the hassle, and as many can read, you really do not have anything against us that would hold water in court,  We are legitimate, and we welcome the members to disprove legally in court of law,al, we got off on the wrong foot, but that was because of the fraud twncryer had your ear, you should prolly check your members more thoroughly,  this twncryer aka robin a hannon is a fraud, we proved it using your forum, thank you for giving us an opportunity to do so,  and yes she is a racist against federally recognized natives like myself which I welcome you to check on, please contact my nations,  and James Mooney is a wonderful man, saddens me to see all the haters

Offline NDEE WOMAN

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2014, 12:11:42 pm »
Ps if you decide to go to court over hannon, do not hesitate to ask us as witnesses, we would love to expose her for the sack of lies she is thanks again it's been fun

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2014, 01:58:33 pm »
ok  this really out of hand these people are spamming the site
In Spirit

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2014, 01:16:40 pm »
Pretty obvious you took the words of a fraud like hannon aka twncryer than from a real registered native American, I am to assume this forum will believe most of what a fraud has to say without much question, I do thank you all for helping us find our accuser, that was worth the hassle, and as many can read, you really do not have anything against us that would hold water in court,  We are legitimate, and we welcome the members to disprove legally in court of law,al, we got off on the wrong foot, but that was because of the fraud twncryer had your ear, you should prolly check your members more thoroughly,  this twncryer aka robin a hannon is a fraud, we proved it using your forum, thank you for giving us an opportunity to do so,  and yes she is a racist against federally recognized natives like myself which I welcome you to check on, please contact my nations,  and James Mooney is a wonderful man, saddens me to see all the haters

We didn't take anyone's word. We posted evidence vs both ONAC and Hannon.

Being registered doesn't give you a very good record in spotting obvious frauds.
1. Mooney is not Seminole.

2. He is not NAC and pretends he is.

3. He is a ceremony seller.

4. His church is mostly whites who want to get high, and use peyote and ayahuasca recreationally as well as weed, and hope posing as a church will keep them from getting busted.

5. He has been denounced many times by the real NAC.

6. He works with a fraud, Phil Landis, a white man and convicted serial con man falsely claiming to be Blackfoot and descended from Chief Joseph (he can't even keep his tribes straight). Landis caused the death of one woman by urging her to refuse cancer treatment, and nearly caused the death of a 13 year old boy until public outcry forced him to back down.

Take a look at the threads we have on Mooney and Landis and tell us again how wonderful he is.