Author Topic: Cherry Valley Farm, Retreat, & Cate Crow's plagiarized fake cancer cures  (Read 43776 times)

Re: Cherry Valley Farm, Retreat, & Cate Crow's plagiarized fake cancer cures
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2015, 10:10:22 pm »
Consorting with Nazis is some scary stuff. You have to wonder about the kind of person that would do that. I kind of felt bad for Cate Crow because she seemed like she was mostly just a white lady who had no clue. But Naziism? That is a whole other ball game. Can you message me the link to the Nazi site that Cate Crow was getting the information from? I need to warn a real lot of people in her area.

Autumn

« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2015, 11:26:40 pm »
Consorting with Nazis is some scary stuff. You have to wonder about the kind of person that would do that. I kind of felt bad for Cate Crow because she seemed like she was mostly just a white lady who had no clue. But Naziism? That is a whole other ball game. Can you message me the link to the Nazi site that Cate Crow was getting the information from? I need to warn a real lot of people in her area.

I don't mean to be an apologist for Cate, especially since she posted some more information about the cancer cures on the NAFPS thread on the Complaints Board site just as recently as early this month (makes tons of sense), but I don't think she is consorting with Nazis.  As you said, I just think she is clueless and she just will not let things rest.  I believe what happened is that when she was called out on this site, she went online and dug up all the dirt she could find about NAFPS and posted it on the Complaints Board site (since no one would kick her off) and some of it was the Nazi stuff.

The Complaints Board site is very hard to read because it is hard to tell when someone is actually using their voice and expressing their individual opinion or if they are just copying and pasting from other areas on the internet (which I believe includes about 99% of the material)--not that they should not be held accountable for passing on the junk they find online.

Offline RedRightHand

« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2015, 12:14:52 am »
I don't mean to be an apologist for Cate,

Are you sure about that? You might want to re-read what you posted. The way I read it, I'm seeing you minimizing some dangerous behavior.

especially since she posted some more information about the cancer cures

Wrong. She posted fake cancer cures that can harm people. Please be more careful with your words.

I don't think she is consorting with Nazis. 

Really? How do you know? Anything you want to tell us?

She chose to find that stuff and post it. Hanging out on Nazi boards is how she found it. Do you have any idea what you've just stepped in?

Autumn

« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2015, 12:20:57 am »
I don't mean to be an apologist for Cate,

Are you sure about that? You might want to re-read what you posted. The way I read it, I'm seeing you minimizing some dangerous behavior.

especially since she posted some more information about the cancer cures

Wrong. She posted fake cancer cures that can harm people. Please be more careful with your words.

I don't think she is consorting with Nazis. 

Really? How do you know? Anything you want to tell us?

She chose to find that stuff and post it. Hanging out on Nazi boards is how she found it. Do you have any idea what you've just stepped in?

No, I don't know have any idea what I have just stepped in.  I am the clueless one.  I am very sorry if I have offended anyone.

« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2015, 01:16:53 am »

I don't mean to be an apologist for Cate, especially since she posted some more information about the cancer cures on the NAFPS thread on the Complaints Board site just as recently as early this month (makes tons of sense), but I don't think she is consorting with Nazis.  As you said, I just think she is clueless and she just will not let things rest.  I believe what happened is that when she was called out on this site, she went online and dug up all the dirt she could find about NAFPS and posted it on the Complaints Board site (since no one would kick her off) and some of it was the Nazi stuff.

The Complaints Board site is very hard to read because it is hard to tell when someone is actually using their voice and expressing their individual opinion or if they are just copying and pasting from other areas on the internet (which I believe includes about 99% of the material)--not that they should not be held accountable for passing on the junk they find online.

Nice to meet you to Autumn. I went and looked at the site and I could tell mostly what was quoted from other places and what were the own words from these people. Posting quotes that a person finds on a NeoNazi site means that they went to the NeoNazi site which means they knew it was a NeoNazi site but they still decided that they would use the information taken from the NeoNazi site. They have publikly and knowingly associated themselves with NeoNazis so I will call it as I see it. You do not have to agree with me I dont have to agree with you. I am calling it as I see it and so are you. I didn't post about the Nazi thing first but I followed up on it after what Right Hand Red posted and I will be showing my friends who live in that area the things that were shared from the NeoNazi site by Cate and that man. It is one thing to be angry cause you got called out on something and want to retaliete. When you get so angry that it colours your thinking and leads you to associate yourself with racist extremists it becomes a whole other issue. I am NOT saying that Cate Crow IS a Nazi I am saying that they should be a lot of concern because she made the choice to associate herself with them. They did not make her go to their websites for information. Normal people when they screw up they own it. They dont do the stuff that she did.

ian bear

« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2015, 03:05:34 am »
more and more lies about cate. autumn not as clueless as you two

Offline AClockworkWhite

« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2015, 02:56:45 am »
more and more lies about cate. autumn not as clueless as you two
You couldn't be more ironic if you tried, son.
I came here for the popcorn and stayed for the slaying of pretenders.