Author Topic: MSC's Sidetrack Defending Ceremony Selling and Attacking NAFPS  (Read 13606 times)

Offline msc008

Re: Re: Pete Bernard
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2013, 05:40:50 pm »
Take Kymberlee Ruff as an example.  Al (aka educated indian, sky, kathryn, tecpaocelotl) posts not only a denial of her genealogy but a jpg of the dawes roll.

As for me, I think you focused on one thing. I focused on her questionable actions.

Also, why not post about this in the Kymberlee Ruff thread?

Because it isn't about her. I was told this board never questions someone's paper status so I used an example.

Offline msc008

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2013, 06:11:22 pm »
msc008 you registered April 2013 anyone can look up, >:(
it matters to me if you are native or not because you trying to defend
a person who is native and i would like to know what is your background
to defend this person? If you are a native what nation what band and what family?
As native people we have the right to ask each person, if a person says he is
a holy man is has to tell the people who taught him and his family and he would
not say is from a language dialect.
if you are defending someone who is accused of commit fraud you have provided
no evidence on to show us otherwise, if you were truthful and understood
native ways you would have introduced yourself as native people do, if you stand by truth.
we have many people who come to defend the frauds either by the direction of the
fraud or some misguided individual who think they know our ways.
I explained that Algonquin is a language dialect in which a large group of tribes speak.

I registered in April 2013, but not to defend Pete.  You don't respond to the questions I ask so I see no reason to respond to yours. 

You explained nothing, you said Algonquin is a language not a people.  I say it is a people. It's the word I'm using, not Pete.

If you believe being 'native' gives you the authority to ask about people's backgrounds fine.  That's your belief.

I have no authority to defend him in the way you are talking about.  I would have to be an elder in Pikwanagan nation to do that.   I'm not and neither are you.

I'm here to make a point about NAFPS.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 08:39:44 pm by educatedindian »

Offline RedRightHand

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2013, 09:56:35 pm »
Wow, Marc, you're an arrogant, aggressive guy, aren't you?

Executioners? No one has been executed. Drama queen much?

Apparently you think this is just another Internet-only forum like the others you troll. However, the regular posters on this board know one another in person. We know when someone is or isn't who and what they claim to be.  NDN Country is a small and tightly-networked place. If we don't know someone in person, we can find out who they are with a phone call or two. If you knew anything about NDN country, you'd know this.

Earthw7 is who she says she is, and far more that she's too humble to say here.  Your comments are only showing us your extreme ignorance and arrogance.

Enrollment matters if someone is lying about it :)  Claiming to represent a culture you aren't a part of is fraud.

Your "paper status" comment sounds like what we hear all the time from non-Natives with imagined heritage and no real cultural connection. They are also prone to insulting Natives the way you do.

You sound just like the aggressive white pretendians who refer to enrollment as "puppy papers." They don't understand how enrollment works, or if they do, they don't want to grant the Nations sovereignty over their own enrollment process. They think white people who "feel NDN in their hearts" should decide what makes someone NDN, and they either don't understand or just don't care how racist and genocidal that is.

Marc is obviously just here to attack people, and I think he should be banned.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2013, 12:45:51 am »

I never knew this site to be about who is enrolled and who is not
[/quote]

Take Kymberlee Ruff as an example.  Al (aka educated indian, sky, kathryn, tecpaocelotl) posts not only a denial of her genealogy but a jpg of the dawes roll. 

Pretending to be more than one person does not make it more convincing.  It is humorous though and I appreciate that.

Frauds expose themselves in the end.   As the ceremony selling police it is the energy you put out there that you should watch because it is all you can control.
[/quote]

That's a pretty obvious but fairly feeble threat at the end. Doesn't matter much. We get threats all the time and they've been without exception a lot of hot air.

In your case there's quite a bit of delusion as well. You imagined four separate people to be the same person. Even five minutes of reading would tell you different.

Autumn

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2013, 06:46:15 pm »
I registered in April 2013, but not to defend Pete.  You don't respond to the questions I ask so I see no reason to respond to yours. 

You explained nothing, you said Algonquin is a language not a people.  I say it is a people. It's the word I'm using, not Pete.

If you believe being 'native' gives you the authority to ask about people's backgrounds fine.  That's your belief.

I have no authority to defend him in the way you are talking about.  I would have to be an elder in Pikwanagan nation to do that.   I'm not and neither are you.

I'm here to make a point about NAFPS.  That the people addressed on this board are 'guilty until proven innocent'.  That NAFPS are the ceremony police, judge, jury and executioner, and that the board goes against it's own mission by not doing enough homework or paying any attention to the effects of it's actions.

Why is this board hosted on a server in Panama?  Better libel laws down there? :)

I accuse you of fraud earthw7.  You are not who you say you are.  Prove otherwise.  You have provided no evidence to prove otherwise.

Yeah, he said he did not join to defend Pete, but he only posted in the Pete Bernard thread and made a variety of posts in the one thread over the following nine months, although he started attacking the site and the members of the site.  He did very little to help Pete.

When posters attack NAFPS as if it were a single entity speaking with one voice, you know they are are way off base.  We are many people, from different backgrounds, and we cannot be put into one category.

As to whether someone Googling a person ends up here and makes assumptions on what they read, sometimes negative assumptions, that is just too bad.  The reason most people do a Google search is to find out more information about a person, usually when they are about to shell out a lot of money on them, so I would hope that any information they would gain here would help them in making an informed decision.  It is entirely up to them what they do with the information they find here.  It seems to me that more people have been thankful about the information they find here than those who have a lot to hide, like msc008.