Author Topic: Adam McLeod aka Adam DreamHealer  (Read 8849 times)

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
Adam McLeod aka Adam DreamHealer
« on: January 24, 2012, 04:53:44 pm »
People who scam people with cancer are the lowest of the low.

http://www.dreamhealer.com/about
"Life is full of miracles, and Adam has studied for years to bring a scientific framework to maximizing outcomes through the power of our own harnessed intentions. Adam McLeod: B.Sc. First Class Honors in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, First Nations healer, speaker, international best selling author (books in 21 languages in 35 countries); Qigong young visionary award; Golden Key Award; nominated for Dr. Rogers prize for excellence in Complementary and Alternative medicine. Currently in 2nd year medical school."
(my bold)

http://dreamhealer.wordpress.com/about/
Adam is the author of “Intention Heals” and the “DreamHealer” series which combines the subtle energy he “sees” as a healer using his Native American experience in aboriginal healing and cutting-edge biosciences. He has presented with Dr. Edgar Mitchell  many times in conferences, who in the film ”The Living Matrix“ credits Adam with distantly healing his kidney carcinoma.
(my bold)

https://www.facebook.com/adam.dreamhealer

http://stopdreamhealer.blogspot.com/
"If Adam truly believes that he can cure cancer by looking at a fax or picture of somebody across a continent then he has problems. If, and that is what I believe, he is lying to the public about his powers to heal or to empower others to heal themselves then I'd like to ask him to step forward and present the evidence."

http://www.healthwatcher.net/Quackerywatch/Cancer/Adam/News/bcng070523andrewmacleod.html

http://www.topix.com/forum/ca/toronto-on/T02AM60EMJMABBG6B

http://www.randi.org/jr/2006-10/100613who.html
"The only "energy" information being transmitted anywhere by Dreamhealer is the electrical impulses needed to electronically transfer the huge sums of money he's making off of credulous marks from account to account."

Offline Mary Novak

• two ton flying jaguar
Re: Adam McLeod aka Adam DreamHealer
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 08:32:15 pm »
ARE YOU AN ENERGY WORKER SKY?

DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ENERGY WORK?

Maybe its YOU who should do research
before you condemn someone, i bet
he never received even a call from
you or knows that you personally
are doing this to him

Maybe if my stuff is not removed
maybe i should lead a campaign
against all of you for your hateful
stuff here....

ONLY BEING IN PERSON WITH A PERSON
can you tell about their work, GO VISIT
THIS PERSON see for yourself IN PERSON

But you are all TOO afraid and hide

I will let this Adam know what you are doing

ALSO I HAVE 4 NAMES here on NAFPS, I signed up 3 of them last time i was on here

Its not a nice thing you are doing, i know you think
by DISRESPECTFUL behaviors you think your doing
the right thing, but its not.

The right thing is to talk with these people
PERSONALLY like a REAL RESPECTFUL HUMAN BEING

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 08:48:51 pm »
ARE YOU AN ENERGY WORKER SKY?

Maybe its YOU who should do research
before you condemn someone, i bet
he never received even a call from
you or knows that you personally
are doing this to him

Maybe if my stuff is not removed
maybe i should lead a campaign
against all of you for your hateful
stuff here....

ONLY BEING IN PERSON WITH A PERSON
can you tell about their work, GO VISIT
THIS PERSON see for yourself IN PERSON

ALSO I HAVE 4 NAMES here on NAFPS, I signed up 3 of them last time i was on here

Its not a nice thing you are doing, i know you think
by DISRESPECTFUL behaviors you think your doing
the right thing, but its not.

The right thing is to talk with these people
PERSONALLY like a REAL RESPECTFUL HUMAN BEING

We have a strict policy against sock puppets.  You can remove three of your accounts or we can do it for you.

Respectful human beings do not appropriate culture and make money off of it.  Exposing people who take advantage of others when they are desperate is actually rather responsible.  Please, let Adam know we're here!

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 03:25:06 pm »

....ONLY BEING IN PERSON WITH A PERSON
can you tell about their work....

"Energy work" is a load of Nuage gibberish that has nothing to do with Native traditions.

I hope you do contact McLeod. Perhaps he can give you, and all of us, answers to some questions.

I don't see any sign whatsoever that what he does is at all similar to any Native healing tradition. Native healing traditions involve herbal medicine, ceremony, prayer, song, stories, etc. I don't see McLeod doing any of that.

Instead he says he looks at someone's photo, MRI, or X ray and claims he can diagnose or even heal them.

Tell me, Ms Novak, when did Aztecs ever look at an X ray to heal someone? Or Lakota, or Cherokee, or any Native tribe anywhere. What he does is much closer to what many would be psychics, supposed healers, and snake oil salesmen and con artists in Anglo-American and Europeans traditions do.

In fact I don't even know which people McLeod claims to be part of. I didn't see it on his site, or any of the sites promoting him, or even any of the sites criticizing him. Instead he gives a vague claim of being First Nations or Native American, no tribe ever named.

It also seems to be relatively recent he claimed to be Native. On some older promotions it's claimed his family is simply from the suburbs, and they're presented as the most whitebread 'average" Canadian family around.

There's no evidence that McLeod has ever healed anyone. There is evidence that he's harmed people, that people have delayed or stopped treatment because of him. There's even evidence people have believed they had cancer when they did not, including his most famous "cure", an aging rock star.

If he truly can cure people, then why isn't he among his own alleged First Nations community? Cancer hits us as hard if not worse than others. Poverty, esp in the US, prevents many from getting proper cancer treatment. McLeod is from British Columbia, and the NDNs there and nearby Washington state could sure use his alleged help.

Charging for treatment, letting monetary considerations guide who gets healed and who doesn't, certainly is not part of any Native tradition I ever heard of. Yet McLeod and his parents have become millionaires, by their account.

The only good thing to be said about the McLeods is that they do give a small amount to charity, as their site notes.

Again, in all honesty, I hope you do inform McLeod what we have said. I truly do want to know the answers.