Author Topic: Ganji initiate of the Wolf Clan; what is ? &Wolf Clan Teaching Lodge online  (Read 4092 times)

Offline AlaskaGrl

Can you tell me what a "Ganji initiate of the Wolf Clan of the Seneca Nation"  is  ?

For the longest time this clan did not have a website... I did a search yesterday and here it was.   I'm in S.Florida BTW.
I am interested in hearing what's to be said of the Wolf Clan now a days.  (Been awhile since I've been on list here..  some
old timers may recognize me.)

http://www.wolfclanteachinglodge.org/     
"" Today the Wolf Clan Teaching Lodge of The Seneca Indian Historical Society, incorporated in Florida, is a school without walls.  We arrange group seminars and workshops throughout the world and sponsor two councils; Wolfsong, a Peace Elders' Council and Unity Council a family gathering. ""

Thank you, 
Linda.

Offline Superdog

You might want to look up Twyla Nitsch. 

That's where this group originates from along with other offshoots of the same variety.  There's plenty on this site about her and you'll find it contradicts the selective history written about her on the Wolf Teaching Lodge site. 

Interesting reading their account of her.  They make her out to be like Jesus breaking away and spreading her message to the world for the good of all mankind....no mention of the $$$ that changed hands to become a member of her "clan", although on the membership page it becomes clear.

http://www.wolfclanteachinglodge.org/

click on the "Membership" link and you come up with this:

-----------------------
Yearly membership dues cover 12 months from the date of registration. 

Memberships are categorized as Single, Family, Patron or Benefactor

$30.00 U.S. Individual Member

$45.00 U.S. Family Member

$50.00 U.S. Patron Member

$100.00 U.S. Benefactor Member
------------------------

Scroll down and you'll find a list of "benefits" for your money including advance notice of materials and seminars and a 10% discount in their online store.  All very commercial and the basis for the entire "clan".

All very commercially based.  No idea what the Gangi initiate entails, but I bet it took a lot of "donations" to get there.

Superdog