Author Topic: Elizabeth Sturino  (Read 15619 times)

Offline Superdog

Re: Elizabeth Sturino
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2010, 09:11:31 pm »
Sorry...off topic, but I cruised her site and read her about me page and watched the video where she predicts the economy for 2009.  Even as a sketchy psychic she's not very good.  When asked if the Rays would make the World Series again she said she saw "an injury, a lower leg injury"...LOL

Sorry everyone, just struck me as pretty funny. 

;)

Offline BlackWolf

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2010, 10:14:21 pm »
Sorry...off topic, but I cruised her site and read her about me page and watched the video where she predicts the economy for 2009.  Even as a sketchy psychic she's not very good.  When asked if the Rays would make the World Series again she said she saw "an injury, a lower leg injury"...LOL

Sorry everyone, just struck me as pretty funny.

That is pretty funny Superdog.  She seems to claim to be many things but in fact appears not to be authentic in anything that she does.  Being a physics is just one of “many” of her money making ventures.  That usually tells me that the person is a fraud.

Offline BlackWolf

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2010, 10:25:26 pm »
I also found this on her website which was interesting relating to 2012. Its called "The 2012 Prophecy".  It seems to be another instance of her using Indians or people who claim to be Indian to give herself more credibility in the eyes of the public. 

http://www.elizabethsturino.com/2012prophecy.html

Has anyone ever heard of a "Nanatasis Bluto-Delvental" an elder of the Abenaki.  I'm not sure if this is the same peson that Elizabeth mentions in regards to the 2012 prophecy that she says was passed on to her by the above mentioned person?  On her link she has " Nanitasis", an elder of the Abenaki.  The Prophecy is on the link

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2010, 02:11:34 pm »

Has anyone ever heard of a "Nanatasis Bluto-Delvental" an elder of the Abenaki.  I'm not sure if this is the same peson that Elizabeth mentions in regards to the 2012 prophecy that she says was passed on to her by the above mentioned person?  On her link she has " Nanitasis", an elder of the Abenaki.  The Prophecy is on the link

She's briefly mentioned on this thread.
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=75.0

While not an exploiter herself she has appeared with them esp at events sponsored by Diane Fisher/Dhyani Yawahoo.