Author Topic: Tecumseh Brown Eagle, aka Abdul Abdulla Mohammed, & James Oliver Johnson 111,  (Read 383354 times)

Offline Superdog

It's all very weird....

frederica

Some of the original post were reused without permission, so they were removed after confirmation from poster.  It was a retired thread.

Offline kosowith

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Let me see if I am getting this thread and information all correct

1st  Niiki asks about  Tecumseh Brown-Eagle (real Name James Johnson)
Says she has been in contact with him for about 5 years and list a number of really outrageous things he claims from owning NMAI to being a CIA protectorate.

Next there are lots of what seem to be edited exchanges – so I have no idea what most of that was about. Other than Niiki’s concerns about being sued ie:  - “on what grounds could he Sue Me?”

Then we find out that  “his name is changed to Abdul Abdullah Mohammed. He's apparently legally changed it to TBE. It seems to be an insurance matter”  (this makes no sense and sounds like fraud)

Next – there is this vague comment  -

Niiki -  Unfortunately for one of our elders at Tyendinaga recognized whose geneology he has been using for himself. It happened to be someone who is living here and is known here.    I don’t know why this is unfortunately for the elder? Or why identity theft charges were not filed.

Then –
Niiki  - Most of his followers are Shriners , as he himself refers to himself as Minister Tecumseh Brown Eagle. Minister of what?   
The title “Minister” has nothing to do with Shriners.  Unfortunately a lot of people have fed into the fantasy books about the Shriners and Mason the same way they make up fake ceremonies and traditions for Indians.  It is a secret organization, so it must be evil. 
Again - Tecumseh, a Shriner, a Mason of the 32nd degree (Sublime Prince of the Royal Select)
I talked to a former colleague today who is a Mason and he say NONE of this is real.  It does not matter what he calls himself – these names and titles are not used in this way and are  not part of the real Masons or shriners. I believe he is going to make recommendations that someone in the Masonic organization do a through check out these claims and the claims made here.

Then the threats begin – I believe now do to exchanges that the rest of us are not aware of.  So it seems these should have been left in private conversation also.

Niiki - I will strongly suggest, that you leave Mr. Redwolf's name out of this as he is not associated with TBE or the EIMTN anymore. I will let him him know that you have associated his name with the Tecumseh's bullcrap, and he will decide whether or not take further action for slander.

All this does is make me really curious about what would cause an outburst like this and what is going on behind the scenes.

Niiki - And your discussion is based on internet slander from other sources, who will also be dealt with in a court of law soon!! Anyone who participates in this internet slander will be held accountable for the continued desecration and illegal alterations of sacred sites, unless his name is removed from this discussion. You need to stick to topic and not bring other peoples names into this who have no association with TBE. As a matter a fact of there has never been any illegal archaeological activities performed at the sites mentioned, so therefore the sources that you site are not founded in truth!! Which is also considered defamatory and slanderous in a court of law. So I am wondering about his-tory of these 2 men, and how accurate your sources are, as there is no truthful evidence to back them up!!

Gottchya!! We have forwarded these posts off to the lawyers!!

Ok – I’m just getting more confused – for instance the first sentence - WHAT does  Anyone who participates in this internet slander (and slander is still the wrong legal term) have to do with,  “will be held accountable for the continued desecration and illegal alterations of sacred sites” and how does unless his name is removed from this discussion refer back to the rest of the sentence.
Which is also considered defamatory and slanderous in a court of law -  If there is an attorney out there that is telling you this, you really should seek other council. Perhaps the persons of the first act, the creator and posters of the site could be accused of libel – but not the person who cites them.  They are only showing what the person of the first part has said/posted.

Next – Niiki - As far as doubts concerning whether or not TBE is a part of a shriner  group, he had made statements to us that he is a part of the Masonic Temple, which the Shriners are also a part of. Masons=Shriners.

No – Masons do not equal Shriners and why do you consider this statement accurate when you are saying that every thing else he says is a lie.  He also made statement that he owns NMAI which is an out right lie. 

Niiki -  He also been seen by others as participating in shriner activities  so he must be a Master Mason according to your information

Have you seen him? And Has anyone who is a Shriner acknowledged that he is a member in good standing?  They do let others work with them on some projects.  It would seem that you are prejudiced against a group you know nothing about and are very close to a libellous act,  like that which you threatened to send people from this group to court over. 

Niiki - It is seen by our people as an aggression towards our people and is being taken quite seriously, because of the libel and slanderous activities, which only aids and abets our sites from being protected and preserved. End result is continual desicration and illegal alterations, which carries a fine of $1,000,000.00 in Ontario per offense.

What is an aggression towards your people?  How does libel or slander prevent your sacred sites from being protected. What words are desecrating or altering your sites? How is that done?  I’ve been searching on the Canadian Legal statutes and can not find any million dollar statues that would cover this.  Would you please forward the statue citing so I can see what we are talking about here. 

Beyond that – Niiki opened this thread and I personally think it is time to close it – it has begun to have the feeling of someone who is just trying to set the group up.

Offline ny1

I am the original poster of this subject and I have asked the administrators to delete this thread again.

Offline that_dakota_kid

Kosowith, that was outstanding. I agree sounds like a setup with a little hint of prejudice in there about masons. I agree this thread should be either deleted or locked unless anyone differs.

frederica

I lock it until Al sees it. 

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
No, there has been nothing even remotely close to "slander" done here. Niiki does not know the law, but has issued a series of threats based on nothing, saying basically "You have three hours to delete anything I don't like OR ELSE..." Sheesh, who are you kidding Niiki? No judge in the world works that fast. You just make yourself look silly.

I've asked Niiki to send any statement or post any link where David Redeagle says he either is no longer associated with the Erie Moundbuilders, or never was to begin with. Niiki claims the online sources saying he was once associated are libelous. (Actually she's says "slanderous" which only shows she doesn't know the law.) My suggestion is that she take that up with those sources, namely a conservation board near Toronto and Wikipedia editors. Wikipedia is notoriously nervous about threats of lawsuits, so it shouldn't take much to ge them to listen.

The original poster of another thread asked they be deleted. Once again, I say to NY1, you can delete your original posts. Don't expect us to do it for you. I've also told you before that Johnson/Browneagle/Mohammed's threats are pure bluff. After all, he spends half his time making crazy claims about the CIA and the UN, among other things. But I can't blame NY1 for not wanting to waste time in court, even (maybe especially) if it is because of complete nonsense coming from a loon.

Again, we have two separate sides in this, Niiki and Johnson/Browneagle/Mohammed, each not knowing the law and doing a lot of bluffing and making threats and demands to try to scare some people.

That Niiki actually is on the right side in this case doesn't change the fact that her tactics were not only wrong, not only threatening people whose help she asked for, they were not even based in reality or an understanding of the law.

I say we keep the thread locked until Niiki provides that statement we asked for. People who wish their posts deleted can do so. But there has not been anything vaguely close to "slander" done here, and nothing more will be deleted by mods, unless someone has technical reasons they can't do it themselves.

And slander is spoken, not written. It also has nothing to do with the laws on sacred sites. Try to know the law before you bluff about using it, Niiki.  You only damage your own cause and alienate people who, before, were on your side. Heck, I still agree with your cause, just don't like the way you go about it.

Naturally anyone disagreeing is free to write me. I'm sure I'll hear from a few of you...

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
The latest tempter tantrum from Niiki. Thought it worth posting so all can see her character.

-----------------------------

You are to leave Mr. Redwolf out of this, do I make myself clear!! Otherwise you will be hearing from his lawyer!!

Along with his chief! And you will not want that! I warn you!

We Mohawks at Tyendinaga do not take kindly to people like yourself who try drag people like Mr. Redwolf through the mud who has worked tirelessly voluntarily and with out any compensation for our Confederacy for many years. You touch his name any more and there will be hell to pay! Got it!!

Oneh!

Niiki from Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory
 ps . Don't mess with us Mohawks!!

------------------

Once again, Niiki, send us a statement from him and take your case to the ones you claim are "slandering" him, not with other NDNs who tried to help you.

That you have so far ignored my request, sent to you twice now, and instead chose more threats, does not speak well of you. The fact remains that several sites have him listed as the liason for Erie Moundbuilders, including what seems to be posts put out by Redwolf himself. If the posts are phony or libelous, or if he no longer is a part of the Eries, all that's necessary to prove that is a simple statement from him or anything he's ever said in public about the matter.

frederica

This is the second posting of this statement from Mr. David Redwolf.  Sent by Niiki at 10:27 PM on 3/2/09.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Nya:wen Sge:no;                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Because of the most recent libellous and slanderous comments made on the wev in regard to my association with TBE and the Eric Indian Moundbuilders, TBE's unwillingness to work within the process of the Six Nation Confederacy, which has also caused a lack of trust among our Confederacy leaders, and due to most recent information that TBE has communicated to various Government Officials in Ontario, and including nuclear power plant officals such as:                                                                                                                                                                                                             
1.) That the Six Nations have no land rights within the Haldimand Tract.                                                                                                                                                                                                         
2.) That the Six Nations have no land base outside the Haldimand Tract because they received that in exchange for all of the land base including that of the 1701 Treaty Area.                                                                                                                                                                                                           
3.) Not to listen to or include the Six Nations Confederacy because it would take until 2025 to resolve the issue with the Nuclear Power Plant site.                                                                                                                                                                                                           
4.) That the Mississauga's had some sort of say over cultural sites not necessarily their own.                                                                                                                                                                                                           
5.) That the Erie could allow their ancestors to be moved to another location such as the Mounds in Toronto.                                                                                                                                                                                                     
6.) That the Six Nations already had a repatriation committee in place and we should involve them.                                                                                                                                                                                                         
7.)That everyone in the area is supportive of the nuclear power project.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
I, Rastia'ta'non:ha, David Redwolf, have to decline  my support of Tecumseh Brown Eagle aka Abdul Abdulla Mohammed, James Oliver Johnson III and the Erie Indian Moundbuilders.  It has also been brought to our attention that EIMTN itself is not and cannot become a federally recognized Indigenous nation in the U.S. where they reside and is also not qualified to receive cultural rights where they reside  under the UN Indigenous Peoples' Resolution as a stipulation states that whould have had to been recognized before 1934 by the U.S. as an Indigenous Community, as they are not.  Therefore TBE nor the EIMTN has any guarantueed cultural rights under the Indigenous Peoples Resolution here in Canada as well.                                                                                                                                                                                                           
Although the Erie/Neutral people are the original caretakers of the land throughout the Niagara Peninsula including 300 miles from the west bank of the Genesee River to the Detriot River in Southern Ontario, the recognized communities that whom have cultural rights are people ancestrally connected to the Eric/Neutrals and are found within the Six Nations Confederacy communities , as well as within the Seneca-Cayuga of Oklahoma.  These communities have been in place since fefore 1934 and are recognized by both the U.S. and Canadian governments.                                                                                                                                                                                               
My name shall no longer be associated with Tecumseh Brown Eagle aka Abdul Abdulla Mohammed, James Oliver Johnson III, and the Eric Indian Moundbuilders.                                                                                                                                                                                             
I will continue to work through our designated Six Nation Confederacy officals as I have before, which has remained unchanged throughout this time and moving forward into the future in regard to our sacred site protection and preservation.                                                                                                                                                                                               
This is official notification of my resignation of support of Tecumseh Brown Eagle aka Abdul Abdulla Mohammed, & James Oliver Johnson III and the Erie Indian Moundbuilders Tribal Nation.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Niawen skenon! Oneh!                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Rastia'ta'non:ha/David Redwolf                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Director Taiaiako'n Historical Preservation Services                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

frederica

Offline Niiki

It has come to our attention that Tecumseh's request for recognition by the Six Nations Confederacy Council has been refused since it never passed through the Seneca Fire at Tonawanda.

Therefore since the traditional government of the Six Nations doesn't recognize him or EIMTN, nor does the US or Canadian governments, nor does any provision under the UN Declaration of Indigenous Peoples, his hopes for recognition or support is "dead in the water". Squashed!!

Oneh

Niiki from Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
The Burlington link really points out how far off the deep end Johnson/TBE/Mohammed is.

"the Burlington Vortex Conference...

Chief Tecumseh Brown-Eagle is....
Ancestor to: European Royal Lineage who married into the tribe in 1590AD....
Co-Chairman of over 29 tribes....
A Master Mason: of the 32nd Degree, Shriner and Past Master.
A Member of: Black Indians & Inter Tribal Native American Association
United American Métis society (full-blooded Native American)....

HE WAS:
....GOLD Medalist - US OLYMPIC Elite Athlete Tae Kwon Do - AAU All....

HE HOLDS (a):
B.S. in ACCOUNTING - Gannon University....
DOCTORATE of DIVINITY
Knowledge of Arabic, Hebrew, Spanish and Native American Languages, Histories and Alternative Healing....
Friday October 31st - 4 p.m.- 5 p.m.
Tecumseh Brown Eagle discusses the return of the Pharaohs, connecting  the Pharaohs of Egypt to the Montauk Indians of New York...then  tracing these Pyramid and Moundbuilders to Wisconsin...."

Paranormal nonsense...claiming to be Euro royalty yet full blooded NDN...no names for the 29 tribes he heads of course.

Part of another Nuage cult, the Binays. My guess is their little gatherings might be the "29 tribes".

"Knowledge of" proably doesn't mean speaking. Most people have knowledge of other languages, big deal. I hope alt healing doesn't mean ceremony selling.

Moved to Frauds, and long overdue.

Offline Niiki

Not "Tecumseh" who is "Brown" and definately not an "Eagle"

Niiki

Offline Ric_Richardson

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Tansi;

I got a kick out of "United American Metis Society (full blooded Native American).  Since us Metis are mixed blood, I can't see how "full blooded Native American" would be able to be Metis also.
Ric

Offline Niiki

Tansi;

I got a kick out of "United American Metis Society (full blooded Native American).  Since us Metis are mixed blood, I can't see how "full blooded Native American" would be able to be Metis also.
Ric

Yes that's a howl Ric! Shows you how much of a joke "Not Tecumseh" is!!

Niiki