Author Topic: Tecumseh Brown Eagle, aka Abdul Abdulla Mohammed, & James Oliver Johnson 111,  (Read 390548 times)

Offline Niiki

And your discussion is based on internet slander from other sources, who will also be dealt with in a court of law soon!!

Anyone who participates in this internet slander will be held accountable for the continued desecration and illegal alterations of sacred sites, unless his name is removed from this discussion. You need to stick to topic and not bring other peoples names into this who have no association with TBE. As a matter a fact of there has never been any illegal archaeological activities performed at the sites mentioned, so therefore the sources that you site are not founded in truth!! Which is also considered defamatory and slanderous in a court of law.
So I am wondering about his-tory of these 2 men, and how accurate your sources are, as there is no truthful evidence to back them up!!
Gottchya!! We have forwarded these posts off to the lawyers!!

Niiki

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
This is so confusing ??? ??? ???
In Spirit

Offline kosowith

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
I agree!! I find this whole new thread about Mr. Red Wolf and the threat of a law suit very confusing.  I somehow have missed where he was even mentioned or where he or anyone else requested his name be removed from discussion because information presented about him was incorrect. Generally when some one posts good, correcting documentation it is acted upon immediately.  So I remain confused as to why the threats.

Also as a legal clarification - Slander is a type of defamation or purposeful untruthful that is an oral (spoken) statement about a person that harms the person's reputation or standing in the community. Because slander is a tort (a civil wrong), the injured person can bring a lawsuit against the person who made the false statement. If the statement is made via broadcast media -- for example, over the radio or on TV -- it is considered libel, rather than slander, because the statement has the potential to reach a wider audience.

Settlement of either litigation ultimately rests upon the interpretation of intent to do harm, justification for statement – such as prior history of both plaintive and defendant, and degree to which statements were incorrect and damages proven to have been done.  Most civil attorneys will tell you that the court costs and associated fees and invasion into a persons associations and history make it much more rational to try to resolve with negotiation.  Again it is all about intent to harm.  Questions are seldom if ever proven to be either slanderuor or libelous.

frederica

Confused is not the word Kosowith,  I edited the name, probably why you do not see it anylonger.  I had 3 reports to edit the name and a deadline was given of 3 hours Canada time.  I not sure what is going on.  But I do think we need clarification as to what are the motives behind this.

Offline that_dakota_kid

Frederica, under whose authority is giving these deadlines and threats? If you don't mind me asking Something is fishy and definately wrong. Bizaar.

Offline Niiki

I absolutely doubt that he is part of any Shriner group.  I've know a number of Masons and Shriners, (my best friend in high school had many, many operations that her family could not afford thanks to the Shriner and a Shriner hospital) I dont' think the Sublime Prince title even exists with them and from what I've been told he would be instantly thrown out for the things he says and does.

As far as doubts concerning whether or not TBE is a part of a shriner group, he had made statements to us that he is a part of the Masonic Temple, which the Shriners are also a part of. Masons=Shriners.

Niiki

Offline that_dakota_kid

Masons=Shriners
While yes you need to be a Master Mason to be a Shriner not all masons are Shriners. The don't equal eack other.

Offline Niiki

Masons=Shriners
While yes you need to be a Master Mason to be a Shriner not all masons are Shriners. The don't equal eack other.

He also been seen by others as participating in shriner activities  so he must be a Master Mason according to your information

Offline Niiki

Frederica, under whose authority is giving these deadlines and threats? If you don't mind me asking Something is fishy and definately wrong. Bizaar.

It is seen by our people as an aggression towards our people and is being taken quite seriously, because of the libel and slanderous activities, which only aids and abets our sites from being protected and preserved. End result is continual desicration and illegal alterations, which carries a fine of $1,000,000.00 in Ontario per offense.

Niiki

TrishaRoseJacobs

Okay... A member came and asked a question and now that same member is threatening us all with a lawsuit for mentioning something that she did as well "I will strongly suggest, that you leave Mr. Redwolf's name out of this as he is not associated with TBE or the EIMTN anymore." (emphasis mine)

Naw, that's not confusing.
 ;D

Offline Niiki

Okay... A member came and asked a question and now that same member is threatening us all with a lawsuit for mentioning something that she did as well "I will strongly suggest, that you leave Mr. Redwolf's name out of this as he is not associated with TBE or the EIMTN anymore." (emphasis mine)

Naw, that's not confusing.
 ;D

No that's not confusing... no rocket science!!!

Niiki from Tynedinaga Mohawk territory

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
I guess I need to ask why put the post here
and what do you want us to do
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 08:16:55 pm by earthw7 »
In Spirit

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
Hi Nikki, I agree with earthw7, what exactly are you trying to accomplish with these posting? I quit reading them after the second posting because your writing is so disjointed and convoluted. I'm sorry but you don't make any sense, at least not to me.

Lim Lemtsh

Diana

Offline that_dakota_kid

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling with reading these rants. Jeez. Niiki are you trying to go for the gold looking for some scewed compenation? Say a MILLION dollars worth according to your canadian law.

frederica

Actually, this was a retired thread.  It was requested to be retired a few months ago by the orginal poster.  I am not sure who retreived the thread but it was reposted  by Niiki and according to Niiki they have an investigation of TBE ongoing.  I have contacted the person who requested that it be retired as to his opinion of what need to be done with this, according to his agreement. I am still waiting on a response from him.