Author Topic: Greetings to everyone  (Read 4501 times)

Offline shoshone1

Greetings to everyone
« on: September 25, 2008, 01:56:52 am »
My kola chiefy tiger said that i should check out this site and from what i see and read looks awsome ...
Shoshoni1

Barnaby's note: my own rudeness deleted. I'm sorry.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 08:34:16 pm by Barnaby_McEwan »

Wolfsraven

Re: Greetings to everyone
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 06:04:15 pm »
You know what?  He wrote to [Racist insult deleted] [Childish insult deleted] and told you he needed another ID.  You ignored him, so he created another.  So he was having some fun!  So frickin WHAT?  [Childish insult] This man is a respected Sun Dance Chief.  And I'd LOVE to see you call him a dimwit to his face!!!!  [Three childish insults in one sentence deleted] BAN ME!  [Chilidsh insult]  [Racist insult] [Chilidsh insult]

[Al's note: He has not been banned. An apology was made and the original rudeness was removed. WR should do the right thing and apologize for his own rudeness and racism.

BTW, no moderator here gotten any email about wanting a new ID. And WR is a very new member who has only posted in this one thread and seems to know an awful lot about his "friend." Curious...]
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 12:12:22 am by educatedindian »

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 08:29:02 pm »
I'm sorry, I saw no such request. Which address did he write to, and when?

If people want to have fun with IDs, there are other forums to do that on. Having said that I'm also very sorry for being so rude about it. I was completely out of line.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 10:34:12 pm »
My kola chiefy tiger said that i should check out this site and from what i see and read looks awsome ...
Shoshoni1

I don't understand. If "Shoshoni1" and "Chiefytiger" are the same person, why is he talking about himself in the third person, and referring to his other identity as "my kola"? The above post is not a continuation under a new screen name, but a presentation of himself as another person entirely. This is the definition of an online sockpuppet, and this site has a policy against sockpuppeting.

Am I missing something here?