Author Topic: William Bungard AKA Ricci Bungard AKA William Little Soldier  (Read 53103 times)

Offline tree hugger

Re: Little Soldier
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2008, 06:28:42 pm »
WOW....you have my apologies...I'll remove your last name...and the spelling was not my handywork...lenses in or not at the time  :-[

I only passed on what was sent to me...when I tried to respond to the email...it came back as being an inactive account...but I posted it here as we've heard of this guy in a round about way in our office....the more I read...the worse it gets...and I merely wanted to get others opinions on this...and also to see what other info was out there...this guy needs to be stopped.

Hey I appreciate you taking the name off. I just clicked on the properties of the documents and photos you posted it's kind of obvious who the source is.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c394/somedudenohio/7596.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c394/somedudenohio/eaglepermit.gif

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c394/somedudenohio/membershipform.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c394/somedudenohio/lsfee.jpg

Anyway, just an FYI I have turned copies of the eagle feather permit over to different authorities, nothing was ever done. If you all have a new route you can think of by all means let me know.

Offline Tsisqua

• Native American Unity ~ NAU
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2008, 06:42:37 pm »
Hey I appreciate you taking the name off.I just clicked on the properties of the documents and photos you posted it's kind of obvious who the source is.

As for the name..again my apologies...I only printed what I was given...and as I said in my beginning post......there was alot more but I didn't feel it was needed...with regards to the source of these pics and info...Id like to know who it is...as I said previously....the email we received...when I replied to the address it came back as undelivered...account closed....so we're highly curious....even if you wish to inform me in a private message? Id be greatful. Thank you.

Now if there's much evidence against this guy...but he's been difficult to bring down in the past...there must be other avenues to go down. I sent some info to AIM...and a few other interested groups I know...along with some folks we work with...and perhaps folks here can do the same? Also to post this far and wide to get the word out?

Maybe with our heads together we can come up with something...I sure hope so anyways...this guy needs to be stopped. If anyone has any suggestions to how we can best deal with this, or indeed what needs to be done etc...Id like to hear it.

With respect,

Tsissy
There are no leaders in Unity

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2008, 07:32:04 pm »
9:30 AM:  I ran the 'chief's' name by my contact with the Ky. Native American Resource Center, the group  who made the exposure of the fake David 2 Bears possible. The ol' Chief was not known by my resource so he is not cutting a wide swathe to the South anyway. When I mentioned he might be in possession of Eagle feathers, she said they had confiscated some Eagle feathers at a flea market 2 years ago. They are small in number but seem to pack a pretty good punch. If anyone can get some good verification of this blue eyed anglo holding Eagle feathers I imagine this Louisville outfit would go after him pretty strong.

http://www.munseedelawareindiannation-usa.us/   check Culture in Pictures on the left hand side panel

So far all I can find are pictures of Eagle Feathers and the statement:

Eagle feathers play an important role in all traditional Native American ceremonies.  This is the tribe's ceremonial feather with the straight bead weave and elk fringe,  made by Princess Manitsah. Feather given to Chief Little Soldier by Turtle Clan Chief   "Double Knife".

We're just getting some confirmation of some things that have just come to light...I'll post the findings as soon as they are confirmed.

frederica

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2008, 07:37:24 pm »
Looks like a Red Tail Hawk feather, but they are protected birds also.

Offline NanticokePiney

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2008, 11:31:11 pm »
Hey cool a thread for me. I'm that Cindy. No sorry that isn't true, this has been tried before. If you reference some threads at AITF you'll see I'm far from a supporter of LittleSoldiers.

Oh my screenname there is One who knows. Why did I change it? Well when I chose it I did it for a reason, then over the years it really got old. 

MDIN-USA to sue Ohio gov?
http://forum.americanindiantribe.com/viewtopic.php?t=2189

Oh and those docs you have up here are originally mine, scanned right on my own computer. Right down to the pen marks I put on that one to point out those paragraphs. That's cool though as long as they're out there.

One more thing I have young children at home, I'd appreciate it if you'd take my/their last name off this post...even though you did spell it wrong.  Thanks!

I can vouch for her statements 100%.
  We've been chasing this hippie (see: dirtball) pot head for a while. The authorities act like they really don't care. It's a shame.

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2008, 12:36:14 am »
Well I wont quit pushing until something is done...I dont care where I have to take this...how long it takes or how much it costs....there may be 2000 people who wont touch this...and ONE who will...I'll find that one.

This 'Tribe' is NOT a State or Federally recognized tribe...yet this guy is making a living from running it?....and ANYONE can join?...the Chief is clearly white...and the stories I've heard today so far make my skin crawl...personally I cant sit by and do nothing...and I know there are many who feel the same.....seems info on this guy is coming pretty darn fast out of the woodwork....only with many people speaking up together can anything be done.

Just my humble opinion.

Offline NanticokePiney

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2008, 02:45:27 am »
  If you read the "members only" section in 'WoodlandIndians' we have tons of dirt on him. He is one of those frauds that is all about money, sex and getting high. Actually the 3 things that frauds are about is either sex, money, or getting high.
  His spelling on his website is terrible, His history is as distorted as it gets. His total education is next to nil. But he still attracts followers. I beat my head against the wall trying to figure out why.
  Authorities were shown the fraudulant "eagle feather permits". I have copies in my filing cabinet I showed them myself.
  He's small fish and not worth the money spent chasing him I was told by a Fed. He's one of those criminals that has too go too far on his own and bury himself.   

edit;
  Kevin,
    Just for the record. Cindy is not a "former fraud" such as yourself. She's Delaware.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 02:54:08 am by NanticokePiney »

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2008, 03:02:01 am »
Sex???With....him??

Ooooohhhh boy!

Need to shake myself outta of that one...

I was kinda figuring it was the money...but who knows...either way as much as a blind eye is being turned...he sells ceremony...he sells fake tribal membership to a fake tribe...and many other things...he needs to be stopped....once people turn a blind eye to one fake and give up trying...ten more take his place...eventually nothing is done about any of them..and I sure as heck dont want to see that happen, but thank you...I appreciate your words...we have stirred up alot of interest in this guy and his 'tribe' with other groups/organizations and tribal offices today...there isnt many places I havent taken this to...so Im sure something must be able to be done, can and will be done.

Offline Kevin

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2008, 03:11:35 am »
Cindy/tree hugger, I extend my apology to you for being sarcastic towards you in my last post. The actions you have taken against this culture poacher are stronger than anything I have done.

complaints can be made to State Legislators from his area and to Federal Legislators in his area. If he is living in a town of any size, the mayor could be contacted and mention made that such activities only give the community a bad name and do not enhance its reputation. An open letter sent to the local paper from one or more 'real deal' Indians in this forum/Admin types could be done too. If deemed a good idea, I wouldn't mind calling a state police detective up there and simply tell him about this and that if they need an inroad into any of his activities, this Eagle feather business presents an opening for them to use. They could use this to turn him too, unfortunately and ignore the feather issue by not making waves as long as he helps  them  - its a gamble that should be taken. I will contact the Louisville outfit and see what they have planned.

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2008, 03:29:14 am »
This tribe...are in Cambridge, Ohio....

http://www.cambridgeoh.org/index.htm

Mayor Tom Orr Staff Mary A. Green –
Administrative Assistant Telephone (740) 439-1050 (voice)
(740) 439-1377 (voice)
(740) 432-1754 (fax) E-mail camb-mayor@cambridgeoh.org Address City Administration Building
1131 Steubenville Avenue
Cambridge, OH 43725 Office Hours Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (noon)
and 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.

I had to leave a voice mail...but I emailed also, numerous times....and I also passed this onto other groups etc

Ive also gone to the Daily Jeffersonian

P.O. Box 10
831 Wheeling Ave.
Cambridge, OH 43725
740-439-3531
Direct Classified: 740-439-3532 or 800-979-1526
FAX: 740-432-6219 (Newsroom)
FAX: 740-439-3533 (Advertising/Business/Spectrum)

Also: WOUC   89.1 FM, WCMJ   96.7 FM, and WILE   1270 AM Cambridge Ohio Radio stations...sometimes you have to go anywhere with a voice to be heard

Offline dabosijigwokush

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2008, 03:33:49 am »
Domain Name: MUNSEEDELAWAREINDIANNATION-USA.US
Domain ID: D3181847-US
Sponsoring Registrar: MELBOURNE IT LTD
Domain Status: ok
Registrant ID: A103914253693679
Registrant Name: munsee delaware indian nation=usa
Registrant Organization: munsee delaware indian nation=usa
Registrant Address1: 70463 hopewell rd.-cambridge res.
Registrant City: cambridge
Registrant State/Province: OH
Registrant Postal Code: 43725
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Country Code: US
Registrant Phone Number: +1.6142633392
Registrant Facsimile Number: +613.86242499
Registrant Email: tribalchiefbillylittlesoldier@yahoo.com
Registrant Application Purpose: P5
Registrant Nexus Category: C21
Administrative Contact ID: A103914253693673
Administrative Contact Name: billy little soldier
Administrative Contact Organization: munsee delaware indian nation=usa
Administrative Contact Address1: 70463 hopewell rd.-cambridge res.
Administrative Contact City: cambridge
Administrative Contact State/Province: OH
Administrative Contact Postal Code: 43725
Administrative Contact Country: United States
Administrative Contact Country Code: US
Administrative Contact Phone Number: +1.6142633392
Administrative Contact Email: tribalchiefbillylittlesoldier@yahoo.com
Billing Contact ID: A103914253693675
Billing Contact Name: billy little soldier
Billing Contact Organization: munsee delaware indian nation=usa
Billing Contact Address1: 70463 hopewell rd.-cambridge res.
Billing Contact City: cambridge
Billing Contact State/Province: OH
Billing Contact Postal Code: 43725
Billing Contact Country: United States
Billing Contact Country Code: US
Billing Contact Phone Number: +1.6142633392
Billing Contact Email: tribalchiefbillylittlesoldier@yahoo.com
Technical Contact ID: A103914253693677
Technical Contact Name: Verio Hostmaster
Technical Contact Organization: Verio
Technical Contact Address1: 5050 Blue Lake Dr.
Technical Contact City: Boca Raton
Technical Contact State/Province: FL
Technical Contact Postal Code: 33431
Technical Contact Country: United States
Technical Contact Country Code: US
Technical Contact Phone Number: +1.8886636648
Technical Contact Email: hostmaster@VERIO-HOSTING.COM
Name Server: NS3.HOSTSAVE.COM
Name Server: NS2.HOSTSAVE.COM
Name Server: NS1.HOSTSAVE.COM
Created by Registrar: MELBOURNE IT LTD
Last Updated by Registrar: MELBOURNE IT LTD
Domain Registration Date: Fri Dec 06 02:43:48 GMT 2002
Domain Expiration Date: Fri Dec 05 23:59:59 GMT 2008
Domain Last Updated Date: Thu Dec 06 10:00:57 GMT 2007

>>>> Whois database was last updated on: Thu Mar 27 03:29:02 GMT 2008

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2008, 03:40:54 am »
You wouldnt happen to know what he had for dinner too??? LMAO

Offline matt e

• my site
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2008, 04:37:54 am »
wow no wonder he needs money, melbourne IT (australia based with offices in the US.) is one of the most expensive places to register a domain name. (about $34 a year, most places charge less than 20)

If I had a car (I be poor) I would go have a chat with him. However, since I can't do that I suggest getting some actual ndns to sue him. Fraud, for one. Can also try for causing  a bad  perception of Indians to the public. there are numerous legal terms for that. Just cause the feds won't bother doesn't mean the state won't.

I also suggest contacting the ohio att. general. (www.ohio.gov will take you to the Att. Gen. page where a complaint can be made. Most of our state gov officials have been worthless, but our att. gen office has(no matter who held the office) always heavily frowned on frauds, bad business practices, etc. They investigate every complaint. if you can get enough people to contact them, sending supporting documents it may make them move a little faster. 

Also, contacting the prosecutor of the county he is in, again for fraud, may be worth while. Since he isn't state or fed recognized, he is just a normal citizen of the state of ohio as far as the law is concerned.

Also, contacting the IRS and the ohio dept. of taxation, may do some good, just to check that he actually qualifies as a nonprofit, and if not has he paid his income taxes?
  remember folks, sometimes the state authorities are far more aggressive about this than the feds are. Of course, if the state does take action, and finds it crosses state lines, they will then move it to one of the federal courts here, then the feds will have no choice but to deal with him. 
feel free to share any post I make as long as you give me credit. I want everyone to know who to send the hate mail to.

Offline Kevin

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2008, 11:35:45 am »
I think AIM chapters can be contacted in that area and alerted to him
I don't see why an open, general letter can't be written to the paper, i.e.

to the affect of  'I/we of such-and-such organization/tribe(s) are writing on behalf of NA people in general and in defense of our cultures. We are writing to alert people in your community of the existence of a fraudulant person who is presenting himself as a NA and some kind of Chief. This person is a Caucasion, apparently a former Hippy with blue eyes and long light brown/blond hair who dresses like an Indian. We have reason to believe  he is illegally in possession of Eagle feathers, which is a violation of Federal law. We are in the process of alerting the necessary Federal authorities about this situation and are hoping for a quick resolution of the matter.

It has been our experience that such fraudulant practices are intended to take advantage of people by misleading them. Furthermore, false representation of our cultures is not only wrong, misleading and deceitful, but presents a bad image of NA in general. Such deceitful people will also prey on other people using other schemes and trickery. We sincerely hope none of the good people in your community will accept this fraudulant person as a person of NA heritage and speaking for NA people in any capacity. '
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 01:17:21 pm by Kevin »

Offline NanticokePiney

« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2008, 02:53:48 am »
  Good luck! He's real small fish compared to some of the PA groups though. Lenape Nation P.A. and the EDN has done far worse when it comes to ripping off people for money and property.