Author Topic: Ravencrow and RNS Admin Throw a Fit  (Read 25157 times)

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Ravencrow and RNS Admin Throw a Fit
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2008, 08:25:00 pm »
No police at my door if they show up tell them to wear
a coat it is cold up here, we have snow

I've been waiting for them to get me since yesterday.... Does this probably mean I won't get a free flight to the USA? ? ? Awwwwwww.

Offline NanticokePiney

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2008, 10:50:42 pm »
I think they would have you taken away in a padded wagon.

AAAaaawwww! I wanted a ride in the humvee with the neat flashing lights...

Offline Spaewife

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2008, 12:34:56 am »
If they come get me I'm bringing my camera and taking pictures along the way, i want to document the scenery.  8)

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2008, 05:53:56 pm »
'siderin I live in the middle of the woods in a place called Lost City....I'mma gonna enjoy the show of them tryin' to find me........ :D

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2008, 09:12:58 pm »

I've been waiting for them to get me since yesterday.... Does this probably mean I won't get a free flight to the USA? ? ? Awwwwwww.

Nothing here either. I am hiding up in the north of Sweden, among the reindeer :) Try to find meeeee! He He He.

Offline MaryWhiteWolf

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2008, 04:40:17 am »
Considering that I live out in the  boonies with mean bulls and rascaly dogs that consider the mailman a noontime snack , I'd just love for them to come find me.  ;) ;D

Offline Kevin

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2008, 05:54:47 pm »
The part that got my attention was the statement made by Raven Crow that she was "federally recognized".  I am too, by the IRS, social security admin , etc  I think the FBI federally recognized me one time too when I was a Hippy and at some demonstration - this guy in a suit and shiney shoes came around and took our picture. I have been reluctant to bring my personal expertise of being "federally recognized"  to this forum but it is available upon request. LOL

Offline Tsisqua

• Native American Unity ~ NAU
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2008, 06:05:03 pm »
lmao....nice  :)
There are no leaders in Unity

Offline Kevin

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2008, 10:22:49 pm »
Yeah, there is alot of responsibility and power that goes along with being "federally recognized" - a man has to be careful how he uses such power. If I unleashed it all at once I might cause an earthquake or something. HA! HA!

Offline matt e

• my site
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2008, 06:05:15 am »
I read the post made by this person, looked at the website. Now I want to address a few statements made here in the emails.

Now I have shown my sources as needed and see it does not matter because Beaderman aka TheRebel and Tsisqua have a personal vendetta against me

I seen a negative post made and Tsisqua make a defensive reply to it. I saw you run away when questioned.

Now you all are supposed to be card holding Indians right?

I have seen no where on this site that states that. I have seen something along the lines of "for natives and those wishing to help".  Nowhere does it say the members here are all card holding Indians.

If you want your name and IP to be private, then do not ever use your name online, or on public documents. for your IP, do not ever join a forum, send an email, sign up for any e-newsletters, or visit any sites.

I won't quote all the stuff about the military base.
  No one has or said anything about posting a recon on any military base, or coming to your house. However this and the other posts made suggest to me a mentaly and perhaps emotionaly unstable person, so perhaps a call to the airforce, and a showing of these posts would be a good idea. I am sure the U.S. military would very much like to know they have a potentially mentaly unbalanced person living on one of their bases.

So let us think about this a minute here. USA Citizen being violated, Europeans in Europe placing false claims. I wonder...does the International Laws apply. I guess I can ask my JAG that. Did I already tell you that I am an educated Indian?

I am a USA citizen. I saw you attacking, others defending, pointing out things you allowed on your site that the natives here in the USA have said are offensive to them and should not be sold, and you defending the right of the person selling those items in direct violation of the proclamations made by various leaders of AMERICAN INDIANS.

You do not have the right to have information YOU posted removed from a site unless the owners of that site choose to remove it. I bet that if you had sent an email, politely asking for your name and posts to be removed for a good reason, the owner and admins of this site would have been happy to do so.

to RNS- you have no real stance in this matter at all. However, you probably would have gotten farther if you had been a bit nicer, and not threatened  a legal action, that you do not have the authority to start.  If you should find a lawyer to actually take this case, be prepared to pay not only for your own, but for any one at nafps. as it would be a frivilous suit, they can counter sue for fees and compensation for time.

Had both parties just left it alone, the post would have been moved to a second page, and as most people reading a forum, never go beyond the first page  of topics, it would have soon been out of sight. 
    You are the ones drawing this out.
 By the way, I have been online a long time, I have never tried to hide who I am. I go where I will and hang out with whom I will, for my own reasons, whether anyone likes it or not. If you don't want to be associated with a person or group, don't get involved in the first place.
 Matt
feel free to share any post I make as long as you give me credit. I want everyone to know who to send the hate mail to.

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2008, 12:42:36 pm »
Something I thought people should see...taken from RavenCrows Blog in RNS....

Most here might remember
Beaderman or his other name which was Frybread. Now even though I at first accepted this man as a friend I in time found out he was not who I thought he was. He at first gave very creditable information but that soon stopped. I then received a list of people he claims others sent him to expose.

I found out this group calls themselves Native American Unity Movement also known as NAU.

What stopped me from trusting him was his desire to own a fake tribal card coming from TwinEagle2Crow. Now my opinion was to report it to the right authorities as to stop them before they could get the card. Beaderman got mad at me and threw a fit! That is when my radar went up. I still called the Muncee Tribal Government and their Police and reported the possible scam about to take place. I gave names and States these people were coming from too.

Needless to say I found Beaderman again and discovered he is New Age and Plastic Shamans site resource and NAU. I also discovered that these groups even though they are out to stop the fakes are really out to destroy all Indian people. I am their latest victim. (No I am not really their victim because I refuse to be a victim) I found loads of information and I went so far as to call one of the interviewed in Canada. His name is Jaye Levall. Boy did I learn a lot from him too. He is a Lakota man whom NAFPS bashed and harassed and tried to destroy. Please everyone, stay away from those 2 sites because they are very hateful people and are cruel.

Right now they claim all kinds of things such as, they can access Tribal Enrollments. Now there is no way on this green Earth that anyone in these titles would ever give personal information about anyone to anyone who calls. There is a procedure and forms the one being researched has to sign to give permission. Even then that information is not given. We all know about identity theft right?

Plus they claim they told the right people in the Military their story that is so damaging to me. Whatever is what I say.

They try all kinds of scare tactics and none of it is validated proof except their own hate. Wahoo. I say, “Bring it on!??? Besides they might give me a more better and exciting life. Not that it is true but hey, it can be entertaining…maybe.

Now I will post the pictures given to me that are of Beaderman. Yes they are scary as heck too. Also with the one where you see his body, take a close look at his arms. You will see that his hands are white and so are the rest of his arms except where he applied the tanning lotion on the top of his arm. That is way too funny.

Now I found out from several people in Ohio that he lives at home with his parents and his parents never knew they had Indian in them. He also lost his license to drive because of drunk driving. He also is NOT allowed to have a gun since he likes to stalk people with them. He also is a woman beater and stalker and the Police in Smithville call him the “White Tonto???. Absolutely amazing!
X. said... they even posted pics of him

This woman is clearly mentally unstable and is out for blood...kinda makes me feel sick somewhat.  She's making false allegations...not only pertaining to NAFSP and NAU, but regarding Bearderman also...the fake tribal cards she speaks of were being SOLD on HER site by one of her members...to which Beaderman asked for one as proof...these matters were all taken to BIA and other authorities....again...this is something Sonja Lloyd herself allowed to happen on her OWN website...the sale of fake Tribal ID cards...amongst other things...as Im am sure Beaderman himself wll clear up...I posted this...not as a means to drag this sick womans spew on and on...but to let other people know what she is posting in her private blog...slanderous, vindictive...unbalanced....it appears anyone else trying to seek justice for our people is in the wrong and untrustworthy...yet Sonja herself is to be trusted?! Yet she endorses the sale of fake ID cards and sells Ceremonial items on her own site....go figure those odds  ::)

With respect,

Tsissy

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2008, 12:57:56 pm »
BTW...we obtained the above info from RavenCrows RNS page from the 360 page of AmberWolf aka Crowfeather aka Maggie Gillfillan aka Tso:ka'we Osto:seri....(there are postings already here)...

This is her outlook on the above...(It can be found here:

http://360.yahoo.com/profile-qnOwegw8fPaRSQEXzL0I7cWO )

NOW FOLKS, WTF HAVE I BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG mmmm????... I RECIEVED THIS TODAY IN AN IM, I WENT AND TRIED TO FIND OUT MORE, BUT OBVIOUSLY THINGS TAKE TIME. THEREFORE I HAVE BLOGGED THIS THAT A FRIEND FOUND ON ANOTHER SITE {we are both in}. I JUST CANNOT GET A HOLD OF MY FRIEND TO ASK WHERE EXACTLY THEY GOT THIS.
BUT I THINK THIS SAYS IT ALL. OF COURSE THE SITES INVOLVED WILL DENY ALL KNOWLEDGE OF THIS, OBVIOUSLY. FOR ANYTIME I HAVE BLOGGED ANYTHING THEY HAVE SPEWED LIES ABOUT ME ALL OVER 360 TRYING TO DISCREDIT ME. SILLY FOLK. FOR THE 'TRUTH' WILL ALWAYS COME OUT IN THE END, 'ALWAYS'.
THAT MY FRIENDS IS WHY I '''DO NOT''' LIE. IT IS A WASTE OF TIME/ENERGY PLUS THE FACT I HAVE NEVER FELT THE NEED TO LIE hahahaha!!!!. THOUGH ACCORDING TO THESE 'FOLK' I WILL BE THE BIGGEST LIAR TO DRAW BREATH hmmmm.. YEAH, RIGHTTTT.
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS..... WATCH OUT BOYS N GIRLS OF THESE SITES FOR THE NET IS CLOSING IN ON YAS, AND THE 'TRUE' WORD ABOUT YOU IS GETTING OUT N ABOUT. oohhhh yesssss!!!!... wowwwwww!!!!.
OF COURSE THE PERSON WHO WROTE THIS WILL BE A LIAR TOO HA!, I DO NOT THINK SOOOOO...
YAS BETTER BE GOOD AT DUCKING, THATS ALL I CAN SAY AND GOOD LUCK!!!!. FOR YOUR NASTY LILL EMPIRE IS CRUMBLlNG AND SOMETHING IS GETTING VERY CLOSE TO A 'FAN' hahahahaha!!! oohhh myyyy!!!!.
AND BTW, 'I' HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED 'YET'. JUST WAIT TILL I CHAT WITH THE PERSON WHO WROTE THIS ooohhhh!!
OOHHHH AND BEFORE I FORGET, THE PROFILE OF THIS '''STALKER/WANNABE INDIAN''', THIS PERSON SPEAKS OF,,, SOUNDS VERY VERY FAMILIAR *wink *wink.. I AM POSITIVE I HAD HIM ON MY OTHER PAGE AT ONE TIME hmmmmm!!!!...
WELL '''EVERYONE''' ISN'T THIS A TURN-UP FOR THE BOOKS????
STAY TUNED BECAUSE I AM SURE THERE WILL BE PLENTY MORE TO COME. AND YA KNOW,,,, I WOULDN'T MIND SO MUCH, BUT, THESE ARE THE THINGS THAT CALL ME A WANNABE/NEWAGER PLUS MANY OTHER NAMES. THOUGH I AM NOT GOING TO LOWER MYSELF TO THAT LEVEL, OH NOOO.
IN FACT DURING MY MORNING PRAYER, I AM GOING TO GIVE YAS A MENTION OK.
HOPE YOU 'ALL' ENJOYED.
MAGGIE. xxxx
PS::: THIS BLOG IS OPEN TO PUBLIC, BUT ONLY FRIENDS CAN COMMENT.
NOOOO DEAR, NOT THE SIGN OF A COWARD, JUST SENSIBLE. YOU SEE I DO NOT APPRECIATE ADULTS WHO SPAM FOLKS PAGES, LIKE WHAT HAPPENED THE OTHER DAY tut tut!! HOW CHILDISH, AND SO IS YOUR THREATS..... BUT THEN IT "IS EASY TO BE BRAVE FROM A DISTANCE" mmmm!!!!. AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE *wink...

Please also visit our NAU forums postings on this woman:

http://nativeamericanunityforum.theiforum.com/tso-ka-we-osto-seri-aka-amberwolf-aka-crowfeather-t123.html

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2008, 05:02:04 pm »
Hello and Welcome Granny........I do have a question to ask.........are you the same Granny that was continuously attacked by a few members of 360 one in particular, will give you a name in private, bout a year or so back????If so I know of You...It's a shame that we as NDN's have to defend ourselves, It's also a shame that in a world of free speech that our every word is taken and twisted and mutilated, These people overseas, need some serious PROFESSIONAL help......like a witch doctor, or a Priest to do a Exorcism because the hate and SH** they are spewing surely shows the minds of demented and possessed people. >:(

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2008, 05:24:12 pm »
Tsisqua
the fake tribal cards she speaks of were being SOLD on HER site by one of her members...to which Beaderman asked for one as proof...these matters were all taken to BIA and other authorities.

Ah , now this womans behavior makes a bit more sense. I was actually feeling kind of sorry for her thinking maybe she was just unglued and needed help.

I couldn't understand why anyone would want to come here with semi hysterical sounding concerns about Beaderman accepting fake Indian cards, if they weren't willing to explain what the problem was.  I suppose all this fuss might be trying to confuse the issue of who was guilty of wrong doing.

What has seemed really strange is up till this information about someone in the RNS group selling fake ID cards,  none of what anyone has said about this woman has seemed like the sort of thing this message board usually tries to bring to public attention . But then, no one did try and bring her to our attention. She came here and brought attention to herself. How strange.

I don't think anyone has ever been posted on this message board just for having a website selling sage smudge sticks. 

There is probably hundreds of thousands of people with questionable claims of Native descent and there are probably thousands online falsely claiming to be enrolled.  Unless people are advertising in cyberspace, claiming to be a tribe, or working with vulnerable people and lying about who they are , these bogus claims don't usually get brought up here. Trying to verify if all the people online named Red Crow Flying Bear Sitting Singing Dancing, really had a great grandndma who was Cherokee would be a full time job employing at least hundred people. And if their claims were disproven they could just reregister under the name Blue Eagle Deer Swimming Flying Seeing and the whole process would start again. ( Maybe when twinkies die and go to hell this is the job they will get given, and they don't get to leave till it's done.  LOL )

On the issue of privacy, it seems to be common courtesy not to give out peoples private information, if this information was given in trust, to only a selected person or people, such as a board moderator or owner of a website. But on the other hand, if people go on to a message board and do nothing but be disruptive and try to pick fights , it is a bit unrealistic to imagine that , out of the kindness of their hearts, the message board owners are going to keep a persons ISP private, especially if this information might help someone figure out who the disruptive person is, and why they are being disruptive.

A lot of people who post on this message board do so anonymously, and people often do have good reasons for wanting to be anonymous. Especially on this board where people who post under their real names can be subjected to some truely nasty retaliation. But if people want to be anonymous in cyberspace they need to be the ones who take reasonable precautions to remain that way.

If someone like RC puts up a webpage with their real name and the same webpage has their AKA cyberspace name, and this webpage with both names comes up on the fist page of a simple Google search, along with a matching personal description, to try and accuse people of abuse and endangering your saftey for revealing your real name, as RC has done here, is just ridiculous melodrama .

I know for myself, I have on a couple occaisions stumbled on a small time exploiter's real name or family information , but even though it was online I didn't post it. Firstly because it didn't seem anyone would be safer if the information was made public, and secondly because the only way people would find this information, was through putting together a  lucky series of google searches. So even though someones identity can sometimes be proven through on line searches, I could still see where if the person had not intended to make this public, it is therefore semi private, and unless the person is a danger to the public respecting their privacy is the most courteous thing to do.  But those situations are really different than when someones real name comes up on the first page of a google search, as it did in the case of of RC.

The whole question of privacy and when people cross the line in revealing information is tricky, but in this situation, clearly the only real victim is the reputation of the mainly conscientious and responsible people, who post here, and put themselves at risk to warn the public about people who lie and take advantage of them.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 05:30:16 pm by Moma_porcupine »

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2008, 07:00:00 pm »
Just thought some of you might enjoy this, as I was snooping on a very boring and cold snowy SPRING day.........LOL ;)

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-7VOHixczdKlF_VlBnRilIr4DIpY-?cq=1&p=254

.•?*Tso:ka'we Osto:seri *?.•

I am ashamed to be 'white' btw,,thats probably why its not just the blood running through my heart which makes it red.
Some nutters are making racist comments about me too..But i think its because i have such great brothers and sisters on here. I even have witches bitching behind my back hahahaha!!!!!.. It's totally crazy!!!!...But very happy to see you put her in her place brother. The gutter where she belongs!!!!...Hopefully she stays there..
WELL DONE RENEGADE,
BLESSINGS,,
WOLFIE..XXX