Author Topic: Ravencrow and RNS Admin Throw a Fit  (Read 25327 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Ravencrow and RNS Admin Throw a Fit
« on: March 16, 2008, 03:01:33 pm »
I don't know if they're one and the same, but I got two very hysterical emails claiming that RC has the right to demand we censor out THE ID SHE POSTED UNDER or else somehow she could have her identity stolen.

There's the usual, threats to bring in lawyers, claims that she's gone to not just the cops but the FBI, BIA, the JAG office of the military base she's on, and probably the Starfleet Federation of Planets for all I know, to report us.

And she's accusing Tissqua of "deformation" of her.

But I think the funniest part is where a group of mystified MPs on some military base have been informed to "arrest us all!"

What? All 500 something of us? I can just see them being given a ten page list of names. And I guess she thinks we all wear name tags. Or she's claiming to have searched out each and every one of ours personal descriptions for the MPs. Wouldn't that be illegal, involving gathering private information? And who knows why she imagines we'd be on the base she's claiming to be on? Talk about paranoia.

As I said in both emails, if there's anything at all that's posted that could be used for ID theft, we'll delete it, even though she is acting like a paranoid loon. No SSNs, no phone numbers or home addresses.

She's claiming no ISPs of her could be posted, but I don't see how that could lead to ID theft. I've looked and it seems like the only one who posted an ISP was HER, of Beaderman/TheRebel.

Anyway, empty threats and hysteria deserve to be mocked for the silliness and pettiness they are. Here's the emails from her and the RNS Admin site. First up is my response to her.

-------------
I also received an email from admin@rednationsociety.com. Tried sending a response and got it bounced back. Apparently that account is not in service.

Like I said in my other email, if you can show us any posts that have personal information in them, such as social security or phone numbers, we'll delete it.

But as far as your name and ISP, that does not fall under right to privacy.

And I'm sure the BIA or the Feds or local cops will be just as amused as you wasting their time as I am.

Actually, probably not.

The email below and the other will be reposted at NAFPS. Silly threats made by people who don't know the law deserve to be laughed at.

But again, if there's any ACTUAL private information posted, just point out the post to us and we'll delete it.

-----------------

Then her email.

-------------------

Raven <Salnthl@aol.com> wrote:
I left your site last night because I really have no use for the false resources used by Tsisqua. Now I have shown my sources as needed and see it does not matter because Beaderman aka TheRebel and Tsisqua have a personal vendetta against me. Now I see she posted a whole list of false and deformation in her post about me in the topic called "Who I Am".

Now you all are supposed to be card holding Indians right? Then you will damn well know that personal information would not be given out when a White High School drop out calls. Also having the proper name of the person you are inquiring about is a must have and that too will not give anyone the right to personal information.

Also, I did not contact freeweb yesterday but I did today. Why? She posted my IP and my name. The name she thinks is mine. Now yes I am on Federal Grounds and if you are Federal you would know the seriousness of what she did. If you would like to debunk all the claims that you say is wrong about you, then just maybe you would stop allowing all the false statements.

Now I am pissed and as long as you keep that topic up and allow this lie to continue I will be contacting the BIA, FBI, State and Local police and I have an appointment with my JAG and I will have all of you on a silver platter for dinner.

Also if any of you try to come to my house you will have to pass a security check and I have already informed the MP's of names and addresses of all of you and to arrest you on the spot. If you think I am kidding come and try. Because it is ILLEGAL to post a recon on any MILITARY INSTALLATION.

I know that the Owner if RNS contacted you about this and I know you are playing dumb but I told you I am an educated Indian. Also, I am not the one selling the item I am accused of. Besides, the person selling it has that legal right you know and if you ever opened a law book you would know this. Oh make sure it is the AMERICAN LAW BOOK and not the Mexican.

Now I am not all over the Internet posting false claims and IP's and so on about any of you but you all are. So as I see it, I already have the upper hand and I have the LAW behind me, State and Federal.

What I would like to know is, how does a bunch of people overseas have a right to tell us the US Citizens and Native American's what to do? I do know several of your people also are from Europe and maybe that is why you allow this?

So let us think about this a minute here. USA Citizen being violated,  Europeans in Europe placing false claims. I wonder...does the International Laws apply. I guess I can ask my JAG that. Did I already tell you that I am an educated Indian?

Raven Crow

[Al's note: I deleted the numerous ISPs that SHE tracked of NAFPS members.]

----------------

Then here's my reply to the RNS email (which bounced sincethe admin site is no longer in sergice, followed by the RNS email.

---------------

You might have better success if you had actually provided your name and the tribe you are a member of.

In all seriousness, please point out any post where private information was disclosed that could lead to ID theft, such as phone number or social security.

Please also note that RC has no cause for complaint if she herself has posted the information about herself elsewhere online.

We cannot remove "identity", or the name she posted under. Such a claim is ridiculous and nonsensical, and I doubt anyone anywhere have ever made that claim before.

-------------------

Red Nation Society <rednationsociety@yahoo.com> wrote:

To NAFPS ,
I am writing to demand that you take off Raven Crow's name off of your site. You are the owners of this site and I will not tolerate one of my SL members having her identity being exposed to your site members.

This is done without permission of the named person and I am sure that you know that. I appreciate that you have frozen the topic for now, but the alarm is due to the fact that your site members are known to post identifiably sensitive information and can lead to identity theft.

Please allow me to address my concerns to you in good hopes that you adhere to this demand .

I would rather deal with this between an email rather than contacting our attorneys to handle this situation.

I am a federally recognized Native American and yes, I can prove it to the proper authorities as well as any court within the United States.

I am an avid and active member of my tribe and sit on many legal roundtables.
Please , so not make me go that route of having a new legal matter on your plate.

She has already deleted her account from your site and so with all due respect, be a decent human being and remove her identity from your site.

I am a site owner , so I know that you are more than capable to removing this information within 24 hours.

This will be my last and only attempt to contact you further in this regard. If I see that her name is still on your site, you will know our attorneys by name and so will your hosting company.

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

Re: Ravencrow and RNS Admin Throw a Fit
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 03:32:06 pm »
yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn...........not just a fit being thrown but a HISSY!, First off in all of the posts Raven Crow was NEVER threatened. Secondly, What in the world is this person thinking when she has accused all of us of coming to her home?? Are we now a "Cyber Militia"?? Tsi, merely wrote in response to RAVEN CROW'S accusations and made a few very valid points besides. I tried to log into my old account there, because as I, have nothing to hide, my ID there was the same as it is here, but I am no longer able to log into it, so I guess I am on the RNS's most hated list and that's fine by me...Raven Crow, and this is only MY observation, has now turned this whole fiasco, to benefit herself as to why she would not nor could not answer the questions directed to her. Raven Crow came here to start trouble. She came here to make herself the center of attention because she couldn't get it any where else or any other way, and she has succeeded, So this is what I am going to say about Raven Crow, or whoever she is. Raven Crow and we do know your reading this, You have succeeded in falsely accusing every member of NAFPS, of some sort of "crime" when in all actuality all you have succeeded in doing is showing your NON native heart, your mentality and your childish behavior by taking your ball and going home instead of being truthful as to who and what you are and your reasons for coming to this sight. I personally do not take kindly to Threats made on YOUR word alone, and If I was as childish and petty as you seem to be, I would be on the phone with MY NDN Attorney, and filing charges against YOU......I think we would do well...to consider the sources, have a great laugh, and go on with more important causes and issues that DESERVE our attention.

*** This is just MY opinion ONLY***

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 03:52:57 pm »
But I think the funniest part is where a group of mystified MPs on some military base have been informed to "arrest us all!"

Should I pack my overnight bag?

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 03:57:38 pm »
yea LOL just don't forget your toothbrush! :)

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 03:59:34 pm »
oh wait.......don't they supply that to you in jail???

Offline Spaewife

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 04:36:24 pm »
Toothpaste, toothbrush, soap and jamies too I think.  :D

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 04:55:33 pm »
Well dang..sometimes that's more than what I get at home!! What're we waitin for??? rotflmao

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 07:18:45 pm »
Do we over here go to jail in Europe or in the US??
If it´s in the US, can I go on the same plane as Barnaby and Ingeborg, pleaseee? Those flights are so boring.

Offline Spaewife

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 07:30:46 pm »
Was thinking the same thing after I posted.. crap... 8)

Offline Tsisqua

• Native American Unity ~ NAU
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 07:40:37 pm »
I don't know if they're one and the same, but I got two very hysterical emails

..RavenCrow claims she is the owner of RNS along with Chelle...so I presume both emails came from the same person..

Now I have shown my sources as needed and see it does not matter because Beaderman aka TheRebel and Tsisqua have a personal vendetta against me.

..the only deformation I saw was of Beaderman...an attack that was NOT backed up with evidence when asked...and seemed to be purely a personal unwarrented attack against him...

Now you all are supposed to be card holding Indians right? Then you will damn well know that personal information would not be given out when a White High School drop out calls. Also having the proper name of the person you are inquiring about is a must have and that too will not give anyone the right to personal information.

..although anyone crazy enough to post up their family tree etc on the internet using their real name and names of their parents, children, etc and links to their other personas and pages on the web...makes it highly simple to trace...of which we have done so...and this little ndn RavenCrow...is NOT enrolled! Nor was she born Raven Crow...but I will not post any further personal info here...wouldnt wanna make her cry...but if anyone wishes to see our full background check...please contact me...

....let me just quote this once more...
Also having the proper name of the person you are inquiring about is a must have and that too will not give anyone the right to personal information.

....and then the following contradictive paragraph...

I did not contact freeweb yesterday but I did today. Why? She posted my IP and my name.

...No IP was posted...but yes RavenCrows name was....and in light of her Who I Am posting....that began with 'My Name is RavenCrow...and yes it is my birth name'....it had to be done...nothing against the law there...seems someone has her panties in a bunch?...

Also, I am not the one selling the item I am accused of.

...yet to allow this to happen on her own site...makes it her responsibility...besides...who claims to 'seek out fakes' and allows this kind of thing to happen?...*cough cough BS!

I am writing to demand that you take off Raven Crow's name off of your site. You are the owners of this site and I will not tolerate one of my SL members having her identity being exposed to your site members.

This is done without permission of the named person and I am sure that you know that. I appreciate that you have frozen the topic for now, but the alarm is due to the fact that your site members are known to post identifiably sensitive information and can lead to identity theft.

....ummmm contradiction of terms here folks..again!...who was it that came here and named a person without evidence and gave out an ip??...wasnt that Ravencrow giving out Beadermans personal details??...

Its just drama folks...attention seeking....look at meeeeeeeee...and some more besides....she wanted the attention...she DEMANDED the attention by her tone to everyone else here...that was nothing short of disrespectful...and she's GOT the attention...now she's spat out her pacifier...well, before she starts boooo hooooing....she should re-read her OWN words posted here....its really quite pathetic...why waste anymore time on her...

PS....wasnt it BrownNosed...RavenCrows biggest fan who came trying to re-start an arguement here after RavenCrow left?...the issue had been dropped here.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 07:47:44 pm by Tsisqua »
There are no leaders in Unity

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2008, 07:55:02 pm »
Now we've all had a laugh about this I think it's time to move on.

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2008, 08:22:24 pm »
I agree!

Offline NanticokePiney

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2008, 10:13:48 pm »
 It was interesting.......... She came over on 'WoodlandIndians' and hasseled one of our administators. Email stalked her. This woman is loopy.
  Hey! I live right up the road from Fort Dix. Maybe I should drive up and turn myself in to the Airforce SPs. Do you think the Army informed them?

frederica

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2008, 05:22:22 pm »
I think they would have you taken away in a padded wagon.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2008, 08:15:31 pm »
could of seen this coming, can't help but LAUGH!!!!!!

People in the cyber world sure come unglued.

This she said I said stuff is for the young.

No police at my door if they show up tell them to wear
a coat it is cold up here, we have snow
In Spirit