Author Topic: J.-Michael Kohfink/Kalagin aka Tacansina Kalagin aka Tacansina Miwatani  (Read 229514 times)

frederica

Re: J.-Michael Kohfink/Kalagin aka Tacansina Kalagin aka Tacansina Miwatani
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2009, 12:18:12 am »
Ingeborg has been doing the translation for the most part.  She is quite trustworthy but sometimes  it get delayed for one reason or another.  So, it would just be helpful if the poster can use English, they would.   Nothing against it, just most can't read it. 

Offline phönix

« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2009, 02:31:22 pm »
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 01:59:14 pm by phönix »

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2009, 05:15:41 pm »
I just check to see if this post is finally in english
so i can understand what is being said.

I really don't understand why they refuse to
tranlate it into english this is not a german site??

i guess they would be unset if i only wrote in Lakota Huh!!!
In Spirit

Offline phönix

« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2009, 12:48:47 pm »
this is a message for those woman, who dont know, where to go and where they can speak about that sexuall abuse within and outside tacansinas circle of students, conglesa tacata, and about that sexuall abuse within single sessions with him,with this tacansina alias mister kohfik.by the way i inform you, that it is a criminal act, a criminal offence, sexuall debuse with dependents
THIS MEAN in german language: UNZUCHT; SEXUELLER MISSBRAUCH MIT ABHÄNGIGEN IST STRAFBAR!!!!!
SO I SPEAK TO THOSE WOMAN: GO TO THE ORGANISATION "ÖRA"; ÖFFENTLICHE KOSTENLOSE RECHTSBERATUNG; OR TO "WEISSER RING" OR TO A LAWER OR TO THE SEKTENBEAUFTRAGTEN OR WRITE YOUR STORY HERE IN THIS FORUM!!!!!AS A WARNING FOR OTHER WOMAN!!!!!!OR WRITE TO MY EMAIL ADRESS; SORRY MY ENGLISH IS NOT PERFECT BUT I HOPE IT IS TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN

Offline phönix

« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2009, 01:19:35 pm »
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 02:01:13 pm by phönix »

Offline phönix

« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2009, 01:27:51 pm »
Wow, this twinki is way out there. I don't know where to begin, with so many errors and just plain bull shit. 1. I am Mandan (Nuita, as we call ourselves)  2. I think he was trying to say Numakgagi which means Mankind  3. We were never in Canada not back then not now 

He speaks of ceremonies that we never had and does not speak of ones that we do have. I would like to bring this ass hole to our tree and pierece him Mandan style with buffalo skulls hung from his back, arms, and legs, while suspended in mid-air. We'll see how much he thinks of Mandan Spirituality then. How shameful and disrespectful this person is.

I think the name 'hot air' says it all... lol

YES THAT IS A FACT; HE SPEAKS OF CEREMONIES WHAT THEY NEVER HAD  AND DOESNT SPEAK OF ONES THAT THEY DO HAVE- AND PLEASE CAN INGEBORG TRANSLATE THE REST YOU WROTE IN GERMAN PLEASE- BECAUSE MISTER KOHFINK ALIAS TACANSINA DOES ONLY SPEAK A FEW WORD IN ENGLISH- AND I KNOW SOMETIMES HE HAVE A LOOK ON THIS SIDES-

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2009, 01:36:54 pm »
I rephrased phönix' mail and added a complete German translation as it contains valuable advice for women who seek help:

6. Januar 2009

This is a message for those women who don't know where to get help and to whom to speak to about sexual abuse experienced in connection to Tacansina's circle of students, Canglesa Tokata, and about sexual abuse occured during individual sessions with Tacansina aka Herr Kohfink. I would like to inform you this may be viewed as a criminal offence, c.f. the law against sexual abuse of dependents.
I would like to tell those women: go to the OeRA organisation (public legal councellors) which is free of charge, or go to „Weisser Ring“ [=White Ring, an organisation assisting victims of criminal acts], or to a lawyer or to a so-called Sektenbeauftragter [cult watch] or write a contribution in this forum as a warning for other women! Or contact me by mail. I am sorry my English is not perfect but I hope it's comprehensible.

German:
Dies ist eine Mitteilung für alle Frauen, die nicht wissen, wo sie Hilfe bekommen und mit wem sie sprechen können, wenn sie Opfer sexuellen Mißbrauchs innerhalb von oder außerhalb des Schülerkreises „Canglesa Tokata“ von Tacansina alias Kohfink geworden sind. Ich möchte euch mitteilen, daß dies ein Straftatbestand sein kann – sexueller Mißbrauch von Abhängigen ist strafbar!

Ich möchte diesen Frauen mitteilen: ihr könnt zur ÖRA (Öffentliche Rechtsberatung) gehen, die kostenlos ist, oder zum „Weißen Ring“, zu einer Anwältin oder zum Sektenbeauftragen, oder schreibt eure Geschichte hier in diesem Forum auf! Als Warnung für andere Frauen! Oder schreibt mir eine Mail. Tut mir leid, daß mein Englisch nicht perfekt ist, aber ich hoffe, es ist verständlich.

Offline indianer

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2009, 04:44:52 pm »
SURE  I KNOW  THIS TACANSIINA KALAGIN

HE CANT SPEAK A WORD OF ENGISH AND DONT KNOW  A SINGLE NATIVE SONG
MY ADVICE  RUN IF HE COMES YOUR WAY

Offline indianer

big fraud in europe alert
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2009, 07:13:44 pm »
just learned of a new fraud in europe

she  biggest fraud  in europe
www.trafo.or.at

fraud  name  is    sabrina dengel

email address  is    seminarhaus@trafo.or.at

she is a fraud in germany  austria   she sales sweatlodge  cermonys
and made claims  that  she hates    native americans
she said she hates there guts  but    she said she was going steal  there
cermonys and make alot of money  ,

and she a real fraud   
we need to    really   email   this women  and tell her she fraud
she  told me   that    everyone of them .  native americans fear her....
and dont  know how to   write a email      .
she said native american dont know how use a computer and she was the
only person who has the rights to do the  native american sweatlodge

so   check her web site out.... she a fraud for real................

so lets  lether know she a real fraud

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2009, 08:23:31 pm »
This is William Jervis again, sounding annoyed that he's not getting any newage action. Sorry, everyone, thought I'd banned him. He's a fraud himself so nothing he says is to be believed without independent confirmation. If he says the sun rises in the east, check for yourself tomorrow morning.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2009, 09:30:46 pm »
Yeah, it would be his style to lie about rivals here. The sort of stuff he's saying sounds like his own beliefs. "My son [who's all over MySpace and the web] doesn't know how use computer!" [sic] As well as the weird lies he's posted about NAFPS - "Is New Age site! Is site hate Indians!"

Yeah, right. Thanks for banning him.

Offline Adept

« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2009, 01:11:38 am »
I don't believe our new member „indianer“ happens to be William Jervis father...

Oh, and before I forget, Mr Jervis Sr, your mail addy reads: „sunbearclub@...“. Perhaps you got a few problems telling your anatomy apart – if you pardon my French, sir – as far as legit medicine persons and plastics are concerned, but Vincent La Duke aka Sun Bear was a well-known fraud, convicted of serious crimes like sexual abuse of minors (certainly not the right kind of idol for you, as your son claims to be not only a 'Medizinmann', but also the last one his clan has got. Joining an ndn project like NAFPS with such a mail addy, Mr Jervis Sr, may be seen as inappropriate, I'm sorry having to advise. But being Irish and, according to your – ahm, only son, even a druid, you probably wouldn't know all that much about persons fraudulently selling indigenous ceremonies. Since your contacts to your son apparently have been rather infrequent and far and few between, cf. above. Because Turtle Farts wrote numerous contributions in forms praising frauds and plastics like – oh yeah, e.g. like Sun Bear and others. Seems that also runs in the family.

Die Intelligenz dieses "Indianer" (Williams Jervis, Firewalker etc.) scheint sich bezüglich "Dummheit" in keiner Weise von Tacansina zu unterscheiden!

Zuerst schreibt dieser goon "Indianer", dass Tacansina kein Wort englisch kann, danach schiebt er einem anderen die Schuld zu um zu behaupten, dieser Navaho habe Tacansina all diesen Schwindel gelehrt... huh, da könnte man beinahe auf die Idee kommen, dass er ebenso als Lehrling (und Übersetzer) daran teilgenommen hat. Denn auch er gibt Kurse:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=212233123&albumID=105911&imageID=15915267

Für die Lehren von Tacansina gibt es allerdings eine weitaus einfachere Erklärung: Karl May!

Dieser Karl May war ein Betrüger der nach seinem Gefängnisaufenthalt auch bald nicht mehr zwischen Realität und Fiktion zu trennen wusste. Er verstieg sich mehr und mehr in seine so genannte "Old-Shatterhand-Legende". Er hätte dies alles wahrhaftig erlebt und er wäre tatsächlich Old Shatterhand und würde mehr als tausend Sprachen sprechen... etc. Mehr dazu hier:

http://igbserver.wiwi.tu-dresden.de/~thomas/wiki/index.php/Karl_May

http://igbserver.wiwi.tu-dresden.de/~thomas/wiki/index.php/Mandan_(Karl_May)

Quote from: Barnaby_McEwan
This is William Jervis again, sounding annoyed that he's not getting any newage action. Sorry, everyone, thought I'd banned him. He's a fraud himself so nothing he says is to be believed without independent confirmation. If he says the sun rises in the east, check for yourself tomorrow morning.

I support this view! Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 02:49:24 am by Adept »

Offline Adept

« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2009, 02:40:59 am »

Dear friends, persons interested in the Red Path, acquaintances, and all other persons in contact with Michael Kohfink a.k.a. Tacansina!

After many inconsistencies, ambiguities, and occurances in recent times, I would like to inform you about my research on the person of Michael Kohfink a.k.a. Tacansina. I have received this information from his biological sister whose address I have.

Michael Kohfink is no descendant of the Mandan.

His father is German from both paternal and maternal sides of his family and was born in the town of Langenau near Ulm. His grandfather is neither Mandan nor ndn, nor a shaman. Likewise, his great-grandfather is neither Mandan, nor ndn, nor a shaman. The info given in flyers spread by Tacansina is wrong!!.....

German:
Ich bin gerade über diesen Link gestolpert:
https://www2.landesarchiv-bw.de/ofs21/olf/druckansicht.php?id_titlaufn=1928212&bestand=18123&syssuche=&logik=

Der Name Kohfink ist in Langenau eher selten vorzufinden. So könnte es sich bei diesem Ernst Julius Kohfink durchaus um den Grossvater von Jürgen Michael Kohfink/Tacansina Kalagin handeln. 

Der Link listet unter anderem Personen auf, über die im Spruchkammerverfahren durch die Entnazifizierungskammer eine Entscheidung getroffen werden musste. Weitere Infos hierzu:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsches_Reich_1933_bis_1945
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entnazifizierung
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spruchkammer

English:
I just stumble across that Link:
https://www2.landesarchiv-bw.de/ofs21/olf/druckansicht.php?id_titlaufn=1928212&bestand=18123&syssuche=&logik=

The Name Kohfink is rather rare in Langenau. So this could mean that Ernst Julius Kohfink is the real grandfather of Jürgen Michael Kohfink/Tacansina Kalagin

This page lists persons who had procedures by the denazification in Germany. More Infos:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Germany
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification

katharina

« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2009, 09:29:24 am »

Dear friends, persons interested in the Red Path, acquaintances, and all other persons in contact with Michael Kohfink a.k.a. Tacansina!

After many inconsistencies, ambiguities, and occurances in recent times, I would like to inform you about my research on the person of Michael Kohfink a.k.a. Tacansina. I have received this information from his biological sister whose address I have.

Michael Kohfink is no descendant of the Mandan.

His father is German from both paternal and maternal sides of his family and was born in the town of Langenau near Ulm. .................

Hello everybody,
I think the father from jürgen michael kohfink was born in the year 1919 in langenau and died on 5. july 2008 in germany, in augsburg or langenau.His family name is Kohfink.

Tacansina told me. his father was a full blood indian
Tacansina gab mir folgende Auskunft, sein Vater sei ein Vollblut Indianer

Tacansina said. his father came with the u. s. army in the year 1944 to germany and so on ...............

Maybe this jürgen michael kohfink need help, because he dont know, who he really is?????
Ich glaube, dieser Jürgen Michael Kohfink braucht Hilfe, weil er nicht weiß, wer er wirklich ist??????

katharina

« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2009, 09:39:51 am »
Have a look on www.alpenschamanismus.de

They have weekends with tacansina miwatani

Shaman of the tribe of mandan