Author Topic: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman  (Read 615794 times)

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman
« Reply #735 on: April 16, 2013, 03:50:34 am »
It's very offensive the way the Rajneesh cult degraded the meaning of the sannyasin vows/ashram. I don't know a single person from that group that actually earned it, or who lived by the standards required by that spiritual role. I know Hindus who were on planes to India and some of the white pretenders to these titles were on the same flights. My friends witnessed the white Rajneeshi cultists turned back at the border. 

But it's just part of the salad bar for these culture vultures. A little of this, a little of that, and zero understanding of any of it.

Epiphany

« Reply #736 on: April 16, 2013, 04:15:44 am »
It's very offensive the way the Rajneesh cult degraded the meaning of the sannyasin vows/ashram. I don't know a single person from that group that actually earned it, or who lived by the standards required by that spiritual role. I know Hindus who were on planes to India and some of the white pretenders to these titles were on the same flights. My friends witnessed the white Rajneeshi cultists turned back at the border. 

But it's just part of the salad bar for these culture vultures. A little of this, a little of that, and zero understanding of any of it.

I was briefly a member, lured in by friends. Spent a few days at the Ranch in Oregon, attended Rajneeshee events in Seattle, many friends were very involved in the group.

The fact that Holzwarth is running an Osho center tells us so much. This means she still identifies with a destructive cult group. Her guru Rajneesh (Chandra Mohan Jain) was big on the whole "crazy wisdom" act which means he never accepted responsibility for the damage done.

Immigration fraud. Bioterrorism (750 some people purposefully poisoned in Oregon). Lies, fraud, disrepectful cultural rip-offs. Horrible in-fighting which included people being purposefully told that their HIV/AIDS blood tests were positive when they were not - and then were actually quarantined. Lots of psychiatric fallout. Their own security force with semi automatic weapons displayed publically.

The Oregonian has a great series on the group: http://www.oregonlive.com/rajneesh/

But it's just part of the salad bar for these culture vultures
. The Rajneesh bioterrorism attack was via salad bars.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 10:58:15 pm by NAFPS Housekeeping »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #737 on: April 16, 2013, 06:15:06 pm »
In Boston we had neighbors who were part of the cult. And I had a friend who had been a member and seen her friends forced into prostitution by the cult leaders. She told us all about the scandals before they hit the media. I'm glad she got out when she did.

Epiphany

« Reply #738 on: April 16, 2013, 07:09:24 pm »
Kathyrn have you heard of other followers of Rajneesh going the shame-on route?

Heh, now that I start looking, I can see examples of this trend everywhere.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #739 on: April 16, 2013, 07:39:05 pm »
I haven't kept in touch with the individuals I knew in the '80s, but the people drawn to Rajneesh/Osho all seemed to be hippie dabblers. The people who were drawn to Rajneesh/Osho also went to things like the Rainbow Gatherings and other events full of pretendians, shameons and fake rastas. Once they figured out that they could take a bath, get a haircut, put on expensive clothes and make money off this stuff, a lot of those hippies morphed into yuppie newagers. 

Some of the people who got involved with Rajneesh/Osho for the "free love" angle, and who were OK with the prostitution, are now involved in sex trafficking, especially the "sacred whore" and bogus "goddess temple" brothels. And those people are definitely using pretendian ceremonies as part of their m.o.

Search the board on Osho and sex trafficking topics. Sadly, there's lots of connections there.

Offline MattOKC

« Reply #740 on: April 16, 2013, 10:48:10 pm »
Another one from the same event on another channel.  She sure loves people to bring the cameras doesn't she...

Sorry Earthw....this one might get to you little bit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MybbVcjVLL0&feature=related

I busted out laughing at 1:40 in that video. It's worth clicking just to see that part. Seriously, go watch--you'll laugh until the coffee sprays!

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #741 on: May 14, 2013, 01:26:07 pm »
She's now planning on touring the 'UK'.

Direct links -
https://www.facebook.com/groups/312593558899/permalink/10151680817728900/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/312593558899/permalink/10151680830543900/

You need to be a member of the group in order to see the posts.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #742 on: May 14, 2013, 06:14:35 pm »
Well... that's evil. Holzwarth photoshopped a spiral from a Christian manuscript over one of her publicity photos. It's not even an image of the Newgrange spiral. That gives her no more connection to Newgrange, or any other Irish sacred site, than does her hanging Australian eagle feathers off that death drum and claiming it connects her to Native Americans. Yet she has lied and claimed to be "Celtic" as she has lied about being Seneca.

The death drum contains human remains and human blood. It is evil, like the racist pretendian fraud who bangs on it, the one who has openly supported the racist theories of Steiner - the the NDNs all need to die so the white people can inherit their medicine. Anyone of any spiritual sensitivity who has been near that thing can feel that it is bad, bad ju ju.

Heads up, Irish and English folks, and anyone else in the Isles. Don't let this woman exploit you the way she's tried to exploit Indigenous people everywhere she's gone. Don't let her come to your land, don't let her present there, don't buy her lies.

Epiphany

« Reply #743 on: May 14, 2013, 06:41:58 pm »
Her father recently passed on. He was born in Baltimore, Maryland. Very active in the Catholic Knights of Columbus. This is an in depth obit, and there is no mention of NDN heritage at all.

... his daughter Suraj (Nancy) Holzwarth of Homer, Alaska

His military enlistment papers identify him as white.

He was an outdoorsman and conservationist, taking his wife and children on hundreds of camping and backpacking excursions throughout the country and sharing with them his wonder and love of nature and the wilds.

Rachel Nancy Holzwarth's focus used to be Alaska Women of Wilderness tours, too bad she didn't stay with that.

Epiphany

« Reply #744 on: May 14, 2013, 07:03:18 pm »
9 page application for the Rainbow Path Internship, includes gems like:

Some of our programs involve working with indigenous peoples and cultures from around the
world. Please list your experience working with diverse populations (youth, elders, women, native peoples etc). Please use additional paper if necessary

Have you ever attempted to take your life? YES NO If so, please state when.

RELEASE
To expedite this process, we ask your consent to contact by phone or letter any employer and/or health practitioner whom you have indicated on this form has knowledge of your employment and/or physical or mental health. By signing below you are giving The Whirling Rainbow Foundation staff permission to contact any of the employers/practitioners listed in your application.

Offline Superdog

« Reply #745 on: May 14, 2013, 08:13:09 pm »

Rachel Nancy Holzwarth's focus used to be Alaska Women of Wilderness tours, too bad she didn't stay with that.

She doesn't seem to have a good history of keeping partnerships going.  Her old Alaskan Women of the Wilderness Foundation began in '96 and was involuntarily dissolved in '99.  The didn't stop her from collecting funds for it.  Some of her old advertisements (from '04 and maybe '06) asked that payments for her events be made out to AWWF rather than herself or Whirling Rainbow. 

Superdog

Offline Superdog

« Reply #746 on: May 14, 2013, 09:30:10 pm »
Just more in the wide weird world of Rachel Holzwarth.....

Here's a vid from May, 2012.  She actually made an appearance on NOVA FM while in Australia.  The producers obviously brought her in as some kind of a gag, but she actually shows up dressed in her buckskin dress and blesses a soccer player.  Pretty much the whole way through they're having trouble keeping their faces straight.  Afterwards she gets asked about her dress and claims she wears it in honor of a "teaching story of 'our' Lakota Nation" about White Buffalo Calf Woman.... ::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSIlRIvVeew

She shows up at :58 and stays throughout the video.  At about 3:40 she relates a story being given some sort of authority "to carry the law in this land" and make blessings representing warriors of Kings Park.  So weird....so Rachel.....

Superdog
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 09:36:45 pm by Superdog »

Offline Superdog

« Reply #747 on: May 14, 2013, 09:42:22 pm »
Here's another from March of 2012.  In this one, she's weirdly holding a doll wrapped in a cradleboard and forecasting earthquakes.....looks like it was filmed in Australia as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ1ZAkZ5DyE

She just keeps getting weirder and weirder.....kind of like some mental health issues are emerging.  I'm seeing some clear signs she's detaching things from reality.  I'm not sure if this is really a show anymore....more like a spiral downwards....

Superdog

• Global Moderator
« Reply #748 on: May 14, 2013, 10:49:08 pm »
Didn't she claim some white person ran out of the audience in Australia and gave her some kind of NDN-looking doll? And that she took this as an omen that she could play NDN?  Wasn't she claiming she was using it to represent NDNs in her weird ceremonies?  EEEeeeeeeeeeee......

Epiphany

« Reply #749 on: May 15, 2013, 01:33:27 am »
Whoa, that doll video is really something.

I wonder if she has been crazy from the very beginning, or if she started out as a purposeful performing fraud and has since driven herself crazy.

She's been doing this doll stuff since at least 2008:

Like others in the crowd, she wasn't sure what to think when Holzwarth held a doll, wrapped on a board in American Indian style and decorated with feathers.

She explained that when the group visited Australia, she had been thinking of how the aboriginal people there had been mistreated. As a parade led the Alaskans to where they would perform, she said, "an Irish woman steps out of the crowd and hands me this."

The "medicine doll" became a symbol for healing loss, she said, for American Indians who were victims of settler genocide -- or lost to abortion or death.

After the somber introduction, the doll was passed along to those seated in the pews.

Mary Szybist of Media, Pa., cradled the doll as her sons Finn, 4, and Liam, 2, smiled and Finn touched its face gently.

"This is about exposing them to Native American culture and custom," said their father, Bob, a teacher.

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1513.msg10311#msg10311

Her drum, to build this huge creepy death drum, and then get others to drag it around the planet with her - so very weird and horrible.