Author Topic: Howard Lawler  (Read 63420 times)

Offline njbigblue

Re: Howard Lawler
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2008, 05:05:39 am »
Kathryn, You're not getting access to my medical records. You'll just have to trust me on this one.

educatedindian, Bless you...

Howard did not ask me to defend him (where did you get this information? Who specifically told you that Howard asked me to defend him?). You talk about facts but provide none yourself for your wild accusations.

You also made up quotes that I never said (ex: You went there for a few trips but claim to have seen each and every person he ever worked with) Reread my post. You will see I never said this.

That FACT is that I happen to be doing some research on the web and this URL came up on a keyword search. I read the post and felt compelled to respond.

I'm not going to get into any further discussions on this because it would be pointless to try and discuss it with you. I stated my opinion and I'm leaving it at that.

For everyone else, believe what you want.

Scott
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 03:40:47 am by Kathryn »

Offline Superdog

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2008, 08:06:48 am »
Prior to going to see Howard I had x-rays, a CAT scan and two MRI's done on my back and the doctors could not find anything wrong. In one week Don Rober healed me...

... I'm not sure how there being no evidence of you having a back problem in the first place is therefore evidence that you were later healed of a back problem. Just saying...

That didn't ring quite right with me either.  Doctors found no problems, but njbigblue felt pain there and the healer took the pain 'caused by nothing' away.  I dunno....
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 03:35:01 am by Kathryn »

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2008, 07:28:42 pm »
Scott likes to be known as "Chief Roaring Thunder" on myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/njbigblue

Speaks volumes about his cultural sensitivity, don't you think?

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2008, 07:46:42 pm »
Scott likes to be known as "Chief Roaring Thunder" on myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/njbigblue

Speaks volumes about his cultural sensitivity, don't you think?

Holy crap.

And the captions on his spiritual tourism pics: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=17297135&albumId=1812863

"Me and the Bora indians." "Witoto Indians doing a dance for us."

Cause, you know, they don't have names or anything.

Oh wait, this guy has a name: "Don Rober waiting to give me my morning flower bath."

Classy.

frederica

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2008, 04:05:54 am »
I didn't know people have special  "outfits"  for Ayahuasca.

Offline Superdog

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2008, 07:55:15 am »
Scott (njbigblue) seems like nothin' more than a clubbin' social animal.  The captions about his trip speak volumes.  He's EXACTLY the type of person Lawler's schtick is meant to entice.  It's no wonder he's in whole hog about this. 

Saw pictures of a swanky hotel.  Doesn't know the names of any of the locals he was involved with.  I'm just wondering where he gets the idea he has credibility when it comes to figuring out if someone's authentic or not.

Here's a clue Scott....you asked rhetorically why Lawler offers free treatment to some of the locals...you answered it yourself, but here's the real deal.....it's to fool suckers like you with more money than brains that he's actually accepted and authentic.  If you've never been part of a small isolated community you just don't know what that dynamic is all about.  Of course they accept the free treatment and don't say anything to him....why wouldn't they.  But the treatment he offers isn't truly free...it's a front to keep his business going drawing in people like yourself who actually have money they can be talked out of.  Do you think he's gonna make any kind of living selling ceremonies to the people he learned these things from???   Nope....he's gonna make it from you.  The fact that he's made a few friends there by stringing them along with something they need in order to pass off the idea that he's authentic doesn't impress me at all.....it disgusts me.  I've seen it first hand in my own community.  As soon as your money dries up...he'lll forget all about you....believe that.

And "Chief Roaring Thunder"??????  geez....please get embarrassed by that...just to show you have some common sense.  Walk into a room of natives and introduce yourself as such.....

Makes me sick. 

Superdog
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 07:59:58 am by Superdog »