Author Topic: Another White Buffallo Woman ---  (Read 10816 times)

Offline Greenwood

Another White Buffallo Woman ---
« on: December 25, 2007, 09:43:00 am »
Here in Germany we have those Frauds en masse: One of them here ...

http://www.dieweissebueffelfrau.de/

An European Woman, claiming to be the White Buffalo Woman, offering workshops in "Shamanism" and other New Age Stuff. I entered her board and realized a kind of sect-structure she tries to establish among her followers who do not question her claimings, not even realizing what she claims to be. Such cases are many here in Germany. 

Sad ...

Neil Greenwood
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 11:31:30 am by Greenwood »
Dwn-'nwj - "He who unfolds two wings": Himmiherrgotzaggramentzefixallelujamilextamarschscheissglumpfaregtz!

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Another White Buffallo Woman ---
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 08:54:49 pm »
The site Greenwood found belongs to a Ms Viola Flambé . Googling her name, I found 1,950 German langugage entries. Ms Flambé calls herself White Buffalo Woman and offers quite a mix of esoteric stuff: she reads cards and Tarot cards, does hypnosis, shamanic journeys, aura cleansing,and also offers shamanic training. Other sections of her site are titled 'angels / working with light' and 'taking persons back to former lives'.
Ms Flambe is quite active advertizing her services and does seminars, e.g. on reading cards, all over Germany. She lives in a small place in the South (where she runs a shop, photos to be seen at
http://www.dieweissebueffelfrau.de/allgemeines/mein-laden.html ), but ads for her seminars were for cities all over Germany, as far north as Hanover and Luebeck. She also seems to make regular appearances at various events organized by the local re-enactment scene like medievial fairs and such.

http://www.dieweissebueffelfrau.de/allgemeines/seite-10.html

'ABOUT ME: VIOLA FLAMBÉ - White Buffalo Woman

Since 1998, I am self-employed and work as a life counsellour, as a sideline at first and later on as a main profession. I have been reading Tarot cards since I was 15.
People have always told me I should do something with it, because I was talented.
And only when I did that, I felt good. So I eventually followed my call.

After I saw the white buffalo (and much more) during a shamanic journey (my first conscious journey into spiritual worlds), something urged me to carry my knowledge outside.
I have known my connection to the spiritual world since then, and it is growing stronger.
Furthermore, I got the name - the White Buffalo Woman - there.
There are tasks linked with this name which I fulfill to my best knowledge.
For some years already, I run a shamanic office/small shop in Kelheim [the place VF lives].
There I am helping persons to help themselves.
To achieve this, I activate the persons' powers of healing themselves. I have got several possibilities: I offer to function as an oracle, I take looks into the future, I am a median between the spiritual worlds, their spirits and the human beings, I take persons back into former lives, I work with hypnosis (healing hypnosis), I teach ancient shamanic wisdom and techniques, I give seminars on card reading, angels, ritual magic, shamanic practices, I do lectures on shamanism, I do shamanic journeys, I teach....

Above all, I am always in contact with the spiritual world in everything I do.
With my intuition and divine love, I work in the way of shamans and pass this knowledge to spiritual persons.
I receive this ancient knowledge in the first place by allowing myself to be led by the spiritual worlds and their (helping, healing) spirits. This always happens in order to protect all persons involved. I always pray for this.

The aim is to contribute to the harmony of my guests, in body, spirit, and soul, to arise consciousness and show up ways to responsible thinking and acting.
With oracles like e.g. Tarot cards and inspirations from the spiritual word I gain a first overview on the situation of my guest. I do not need them to tell me anything at first. The cards mirror their actual situation. Only then I help to answer important questions, to create new perspectives, or take a
look into the future....'

Here is what VF says about shamanic work:
http://www.dieweissebueffelfrau.de/meine-taetigkeiten/schamanisches-arbeiten.html

The site shows an advertisement for the book "City Shamanism" by Brigitte Glaser, preface by Viola Flambé - the White Buffalo Woman

'What is a shaman? What is shamanic?

These are questions I get asked frequently.
All cultures and religions evolved from shamanism. Shamanism thus goes back very far, is very close to the origins. Therefore, shamanic work always is working with ancient powers.
According to the new cosmic laws, shamanism should always be applied to help and heal and protect everyone.
In shamanism, everything and everybody is related.
Everything has got a soul. Every stone, every plant, every animal.
A shaman is a traveler and median between the worlds.'

On shamanic journeys:
http://www.dieweissebueffelfrau.de/allgemeines/seite-4.html

excerpt:
'Since many years, I am leading larger groups during shamanic journeys. The drum carries the traveler during such a journey into the spiritual worlds.
This is about the sound of mother earth.

The next shamanic journey will take place at January 12, 2008 in the town of Bad Abbach. It is like always free of charge /donations welcome.'

Her site seems to avoid details re costs for seminars and other events, however, I found the following google entry:
'Tarot seminar
Viola Flambé – The White Buffalo Woman –EURO 125 per person. Bookings and further info: Tel.0160-5993459. Online Booking. Time: 10 a.m....
www.thewhitebuffalowoman.com/html/tarot_seminar.html '

There is a further section on shamanic traveling:
http://www.dieweissebueffelfrau.de/allgemeines/seite-5.html

excerpt:
"Shamanic travels are also called power animal travels. It is a kind of meditation. ... The first shamanic journey is done to find one's power animal and a so-call spiritual scout, teacher of (advanced) master. ....

In former times, only shamans, chosen persons of a people or a tribe were allowed to do this journey. They were able to find causes of a disease, fight diseases or solve problems of all kinds with these journeys."

Further healing methods mentioned by VF:
http://www.dieweissebueffelfrau.de/allgemeines/seite-7.html
"There are different ways of energy work. I use the following:
- aura
- chakra
- divine love
- spiritual healing / hands
- remote healing
I am supported by the spiritual world in various ways: power animals, helping animals, spiritual leaders like ancestors, chiefs, medicine men, shamans, the deceased, Jesus, angels...."

VF (or rather, her husband Norbert) also maintains a forum called 'helping spirits'. This is the 'about us' section:
http://www.hilfsgeister.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=77

"About us

We, the helping spirits, help persons to help themselves - persons socially vulnerable or healthwise challenged, here and abroad, and we assist in times of need.

Our help comprises everyday services to improve the persons' existence, by improving their confidence and respect for themselves and by a general life counselling.

We also support art and culture.
Holistic ways of life and spirituality will be included.
The focus will be at creating a network which members can use for exchange.
Another aim for all participants is to have fun.
Please contact us if and when you need support or new contacts.
We are also always in need of helpers.
THANKS!"

Offline Greenwood

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 10:56:32 pm »
Thanks for the translations - I myself simply have had no time for this otherwise I would have lent a helping hand.

Yours,

Neil Greenwood
Dwn-'nwj - "He who unfolds two wings": Himmiherrgotzaggramentzefixallelujamilextamarschscheissglumpfaregtz!

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 11:04:56 pm »

After I saw the white buffalo (and much more) during a shamanic journey (my first conscious journey into spiritual worlds), something urged me to carry my knowledge outside.
I have known my connection to the spiritual world since then, and it is growing stronger.
Furthermore, I got the name - the White Buffalo Woman - there. There are tasks linked with this name which I fulfill to my best knowledge

Well, she is fulfilling her tasks....so she must be doing the seven sacred ceremonies for her people (in Lakota) and she must be giving all her money to the Lakotas, since her task is to help her people....sooo, great! But since her people has waited for years for her return, why is she hiding out in Germany?

(Sorry, just a bit of Xmas irony....)   ;D

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2007, 12:06:07 am »
Thanks for the translations
You're welcome.
Schau mal bitte in deine privaten Nachrichten....

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2007, 04:40:01 pm »
OH MY
When will people learn there is not a living White Buffalo Woman
In Spirit

Offline Cetan

• Hoka Hey
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 07:27:11 pm »
just add a d to her website www.dieweissebueffelfrau and the name says it all

Offline chiefytiger

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2008, 01:59:11 am »
K so what number in line is she , last count was 5 that i knew of ?
CT

Offline Allegedleigh

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 10:29:43 pm »
I had a woman come into my place of work with a resume saying her name was Rachel Morning Star Franco, and that she was the great, great granddaughter of Nicolas Black Elk, granddaughter of Wallace Black Elk and Wiyagasakawin. Sounded fishy, so I did online research, which led me here, and to the link for her article and, sure enough, that was her in the picture.

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2008, 04:25:15 pm »
Always good to get feedback. I'm glad you found the forum useful.

Offline chiefytiger

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2008, 05:15:47 pm »
hahahahahaha now thats a good one , WBCW living in Germany ,wonder why she's there ? oh well just another twinkie wanting to be NDN , Maybe I should find out from my friends in Germany,or is it the other way around, ARE we in the wrong country hahahahahaha
Chiefy tiger