Author Topic: Mary Thunder's bunch  (Read 31051 times)

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Mary Thunder's bunch
« on: February 15, 2005, 09:21:14 pm »
I think that this Richard is her son:

"Dear Friends - Chief Richard Grimes will be coming to the barn in Knoxville, MD, for another Yuwipi ceremony on Saturday, March 12th.  Sweat lodge will start about sunset, with Yuwipi to follow.  

As is traditional, we ask that all participants bring a hot dish to share with everyone at the feast following the ceremony.  If you can arrive earlier to help prepare the sweat lodge, fire and assist with prayer ties, all help us surely appreciated and we welcome you!  As well, anyone who can stay a bit later and help with cleanup is also a big help.

We do have enough wood for the sweat lodge, but need rocks.  If you can help with this, please email us.

Ceremony is open to all.  If you are new to ceremony, please feel free to email us so that we might explain some of the traditions that need to be observed by all.

We ask that you please keep in mind that, though many people receive healings of their own during Yuwipi's, we are coming together to pray for and support those who have "officially" asked for a healing in the traditional way.  If you are interested in asking for a healing, please contact Erin at maluhiagirl@hotmail.com or Gaby at prnmedi@aol.com so we can review the protocol with you, for there is a tradition to this.  But just as importantly, you do not need to ask for a healing to participate in the ceremony!

This next ceremony is Bonnie Bishoff's fifth ceremony, her gratitude ceremony, and she is doing great with her health!  We invite you to come join us for this truly incredible ceremony that has brought so much good to so many!  Please call 301-834-7373 or email above addresses for directions or information.  Hope to see you there, Gaby and Erin."

Offline littlefeatherspiri

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Mary Thunder's bunch
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 12:48:20 am »
just found out mary's son and family are residing  in fox, arkansas. Aren't we just special to be graced with presence!

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2005, 01:57:17 am »
OH boy, lucky you. You mean "Chief" Richard and "First Lady" whoserface live ner ya?

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2005, 03:12:45 pm »
"First Lady Starr Devee Grimes"? LOL!

Does this mean "Chief Rich" is president?

Seems like a lot of the "ministers" of their church are in your area, K. Also thought the name "Sparky Shooting Star" is pretty funny.

http://www.marythunder.com/BlueStarChurch/ministers.htm
Ordaining Minister~Rev Mother Mary Elizabeth Thunder/Thunder Ranch
Chief Richard Earl Grimes/ Fox, AR
First Lady Starr DaVee Grimes/ Fox, AR
Beth Evelyn Grimes/ Indianapolis, IN
Richard Joseph Marshall/ Indianapolis, IN
John Eric Grimes/ Indianapolis, IN
Jan “Sparky Shooting Star??? Hunt/South Amherst MA
Paolo Belettati/ Alba, Italy
David Vincent Corrado/ Seattle, WA
Jerry Alan Rushing/ Little Rock, AR
Chief Michael Hull/ Austin, TX
Brad Michael Archote/ Leslie, AR
Bonnie Biggs/ Seattle, WA
Sandy Bargsley Collins/ Austin, TX
Suzanne Marie Day/ Fox, AR
Kayron Faye Lalonde/ Austin, TX
Mona Anne Marcantel/ Austin, TX
Jackie Partin/ Cannon Ball, ND
Thomas Anthony Tirrota/ (In Memoriam)
Marcia Emposimato/ Hillside, NJ
Rose Anne Alisandre/ Little Rock, AR
Mark Courtman/ Keauhou, HI
Jacqueline Gelzer/ Huntsville, AL
Tina Elizabeth Emerson/ Bartlesville, OK
Sharon Maria Burney/ Houston, TX
Carolyn M. Ball/ Fayetteville, AR
Debbie Bonniwell/ Middleton, VA
Gregory Martins/ Arnold, MD
Augusta Ogden/ Bearsville, NY
Jude Tolley/ Studio City, CA
Chief Hobson G. “Butch??? Hennigan/ San Marcos, TX
Chief Martin Lewis “Gentle Bear??? Rastall/ Crosby, TX
Angelique Warntjes/ Grandgourt, Switzerland
Kees Nieuwenhuyse/ Grandgourt, Switzerland
Forrest Wahl/ (In Memoriam)
Willyn Wahl/ Elgin, TX
Alan Joseph Benedict/ Oak Park, IL
Denise Anne Downing/ Chicago, IL
Anne G. Tirotta/ West Point, TX
Jesse James Fearing/ West Point, TX
Rena Susan Watts/ West Point, TX
Deborah Louise Rushing/ Little Rock, AR
Caroll Beatrix Weaver/ Longmont, CO
Pat Bajorek/ Lonoake, AR
Connie Billingsley Thompson/ Leesburg, VA
Patricia Collado/ Little Rock, AR
Gabriela Perezzo/ Knoxville, MD

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2005, 04:09:46 pm »
Hey, Al,

Sparky Shooting Star's big claim to fame is that she was om "Survivor" Which I never watch. Not my thing, but I heard about her being on it.

Offline littlefeatherspiri

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2005, 03:18:23 am »
hey guys,

Today, the Fox Arkansas Mary Thunder bunch were playing the drum for Conway Earth Day event. Is there a way to download the picture I took onto this site?  Flyers were handed out with a cautionary notice of serveral Arkansas wannabe groups/people.  I will be attempting to have a meeting with the person who puts on the event.

k. wesho-bauer

k wesho-bauer

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2005, 01:37:03 am »
hey sky are you in arkansas? if so please email me. We are doing alot of work here in the state and we are always looking for more people to help out.

thanks.
k

k wesho-bauer

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2005, 05:20:46 am »
Hey thanks for the offer, surely we will look you up some time. There seems to be an influx of wannabes to arkansas...lol...

k.

Joseph

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2006, 10:35:43 pm »
I did not know if Mary was transient or not but I was just told by someone whom she solicited that she is living in or around Frederick Maryland and doing healing work.

She told  this woman a few months back that they could cure her (I don't mention the disease or when in case Thunder reads this and is vindictive). The lady was told that Cheif Richard would come in from the Dakotas to cure her along with 6 Sundancers. Each would have to be paid tobacco, a pendalton blanket, and an "envelope" which could have as much as she could afford. She told this lady that some people put as much as $5,000 in each envelope.

Fortunately this woman knew she was being conned and did not fall fo it.

I have asked around her in the new age circuit and she has quite a reputation, mostly bad.

Don't know if this add anything to what is here but it can't hurt.

Joseph

k wesho-bauer

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2006, 01:21:11 am »
Hi Joseph,

Good information on what mary and her buch is doing but without a contact or proof of the alleged actions it's hard to confront her or her bunch.  When you have proof of what she or her son is doing then could you please contact me by email? Thanks,

k. wesho-bauer

Offline JosephSWM

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2006, 11:05:09 am »
Well, I only put the information about Mary Thunder here so whoever wanted or needed to know her whereabouts would. I did not know some of you want to confront her. Kinda confuses me.

Anyone confront anyone, you don't need reasons or evidence, not unless you're a cop. Now if you're looking to sue someone I guess that would be another kind of confrontation.

So I basically was trying to update this thread with her location.

Offline yellowthunder_bolt

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2006, 09:07:25 pm »
Hey Joesph,

I agree with you. Thanks for the info. as to her where abouts. K Wesho-bauer if you want to confront her,I believe Joesph told you where she is. You seem somewhat defensive, "alleged". If you have something to say, come right out and say it.

Joesph is never been one to make alligations. What is said here is researched. If you know any thing about Mary Thunder I would love to hear it.

Thomas

k wesho-bauer

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2006, 05:39:29 pm »
we'll we sure can't confront mary thunder with just gossip can we?  What do you want us to do, ask other sundancers to speak with mary's bunch on a no-name basis??? hello! like I said if you have the names of the sundancers who promoting mary thunder's "healing" then someone needs to caugh up some names. Email me with the information once you get.  Sheesh,

Offline JosephSWM

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2006, 01:46:49 pm »
Hey, whoever you are, please take the time to reread my posts here. Did I ask you to confront anyone? No I did not. Did I ask you to have Sundancers speak with them? No I did not. I do not know who you are nor do I want to. Who I am is listed in  the member directory, who you are is  not. Are you a cop? Who are the "we" and "us"in the following statement you wrote;

"we'll we sure can't confront mary thunder with just gossip can we?  What do you want us to do"

If you have some driving need to confront people that is your business not mine.

If you need to get the last flippant word in here feel free, I won't be making any more posts about this.

Joseph

« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 am by JosephSWM »

k. wesho-bauer

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2006, 03:17:17 pm »
well, thunder's family is here in arkansas so we can take care business without your information.

good talking with ya though!

k. wesho-bauer