Author Topic: Hi new here  (Read 5516 times)

Offline KiowaKat

Hi new here
« on: September 25, 2007, 05:21:36 pm »
Hi all I'm new to this forum, but not new to exposing wannabe's here in missouri, lol...hope I can be of some help.....Aho! KK

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
Re: Hi new here
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 08:43:55 pm »
Welcome to the site KK
In Spirit

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 09:35:06 pm »
Hi. Just a few days ago I read that article about you posted over at the Indianz forum. I think your group  and the work you do would be of interest to the people here. Hope you'll tell us about it.

Offline KiowaKat

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 12:45:39 am »
Aho!.....earth directed me over here going to take a few days to get use to another forum LOL...which group is that lol I have a few and not sure which one your talking about...I had to tell about our group in St. louis, then I had to tell about the group that I help and they help me, here is the website...http://home.aihsc.info/
well off I go to check another forum hehehe......

Offline KiowaKat

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 01:13:33 pm »
question can these people be prosecuted by whom? lol I need to know who do I talk to about selling sweats being represented by a mexican saying his is a pipe carrier of the lakota nation...

Offline Cetan

• Hoka Hey
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 02:54:32 am »
I dont know if you are talking about the same person I know out of STL who is Mexican, says he is a Lakota pipe carrier and sells sweats, actually there are a few of them. One I do know a lot about, actually knew him before he was a so called ceremonial leader - pm me