Author Topic: Bluecloud and Seth - Sedona Shamanic School  (Read 12408 times)

Offline feral

Bluecloud and Seth - Sedona Shamanic School
« on: September 12, 2007, 11:43:28 pm »
I did a search and didn't see these guys anywhere here. If anything I am posting here is deemed inappropriate please let me know- I looked at other posts and hope that I'm doing this right.

http://www.sedonashamanicschool.com/

These guys don't come right out and say they're shamans, but they might as well- they teach 'shamanic methods' of soul recovery, call their school a shamanic school. It's in of course Sedona, and they speak often of catastrophic events and being prepared for them. I guess they prepared really well for the past events they spoke of, because we're all still here!

The guy who calls himself Bluecloud- his real name is Oscar. His son Seth's writings are sad to read because they look like a classic case of untreated paranoid schizophrenia. No, I'm not a psychdoc but anyone who's had any education in abnormal psych will probably agree with me.

How they think what they're doing with that is shamanic is beyond me. They seem to use a method mixing generic NDN, Euro mythological, and new age stuff, very sketchy.

From their website:

"We will now show you the Shamanic Method to construct a group of thoughts into a psychic form which will serve as a Catalyst of change to all it touches. The components and the creation of the Heavenly Catalyst are outlined here. You can use this tool at all times to test the truth of a source, soul piece, guide, location, or event."

Here's the thing. I realize no one here knows me and so my words are only text on a screen, but I have to say I've met these guys- knew them for a while, a while back. Oscar never missed an opportunity to use "spiritual methods" to sexually exploit a cute girl or take money from anyone he can and not pay it back, and poor Seth just seems to be a mentally ill person in need of treatment and not getting any. His role in all the teachings? Alien mind control and how to get pieces of your mind out of government computers.... yeah. Their website speaks of taking total personal responsibility- ironic considering the list one could write of how much personal responsibility they have avoided over the years. They have selective memory, blaming others for things they've done, pretending to have some kind of angelic purpose. I think they might actually believe it themselves. All sorts of marks of a plastic shaman.

Funny thing is, I hadn't known them for some time, hadn't seen or thought of these guys, and then accidentally came across their website on a search for something else, and was not surprised at all that they've set up shop as they have. I kept thinking I wish I could expose these guys for what they are... they're stealing money from these people who believe in them, and who knows who's become a victim in other ways to these frauds... and I  never did have a way or a place to just say 'hey these guys are not to be trusted', so with this forum at least I can just put this out there.

So check em out, judge for yourselves.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 11:48:01 pm by feral »

Offline bonestyx

Re: Bluecloud and Seth - Sedona Shamanic School
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 01:18:46 am »
Sadly, I found out that a friend of mine in Sedona has a girlfriend who is involved with these clowns. She's one of their "practitioners" and I have to say that I've personally witnessed this woman giving [not so sound] relationship advice (to a prominent person) over the phone right there with the television set blaring. Yikes!

Offline C_from_Wpg

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 06:50:09 pm »
I don't know if this link was on their website in 2007.  I just followed it and looked at it now and it seems like the usual mixed bag of "spiritual" offerings:

http://www.nativeearthnation.org/

The last photos seem to be mock-ups of how they eventually want things to look.  The tipis in the last photo were no big surprise to me after looking at so many similar sites. 

Here's the thing. I realize no one here knows me and so my words are only text on a screen, but I have to say I've met these guys- knew them for a while, a while back. Oscar never missed an opportunity to use "spiritual methods" to sexually exploit a cute girl or take money from anyone he can and not pay it back, and poor Seth just seems to be a mentally ill person in need of treatment and not getting any. His role in all the teachings? Alien mind control and how to get pieces of your mind out of government computers.... yeah. Their website speaks of taking total personal responsibility- ironic considering the list one could write of how much personal responsibility they have avoided over the years. They have selective memory, blaming others for things they've done, pretending to have some kind of angelic purpose. I think they might actually believe it themselves. All sorts of marks of a plastic shaman.

Sad.  Thanks for posting this, Feral.  I wonder what usually becomes of someone like Seth.  This is so wrong on so many levels, and there is so much similar stuff out there, that my mind boggles.

Offline nativeBS

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 02:38:43 pm »
I'm with Feral.  Apparantly, he got to know these guys fairly well as my description would be the same.

Offline nativeBS

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 02:40:49 pm »
Forgot to mention - sometimes they operate out of Hawaii  -  (free food they say).  Oscar designs websites, so sometimes their online appearance changes. 

Offline AppGal330

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 06:28:44 pm »
wow and for a mere $250 we can find/re-locate our souls geeeesh!
what a bunch of hoo-haa!

Offline feral

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 10:28:35 am »
Quick update and an FYI, he's on Facebook now.

http://www.facebook.com/blue.cloud2

He used to say he was Mexican and Greek, though I don't know how much truth there is to anything he said. That was his story years ago, so that he's using 'Aho' as part of his vernacular now is just disgusting- another way to paint himself with a veneer of 'look I'm Native." Yeah, Native Mexican, or have you forgotten your actual ancestors completely and the amazing heritage they have to offer? I will never understand how people fall for these creeps.

Offline nemesis

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2010, 06:45:28 pm »
wow and for a mere $250 we can find/re-locate our souls geeeesh!
what a bunch of hoo-haa!

Except that for $250 you actually discover that a few of your souls are in trouble and in need of retrieval.  It could get quite expensive in the long run as retrieving souls is demanding and painful for the Shaman.  ;)

I do not know anything about these people other than a quick check of the website but elements of the site look very similar to those run by con men and women. 
There are certain entheogens that give the subjective experience of inhabiting several different intelligent beings simultaneously. Certain breathing exercises involving restricting oxygen can also have this effect.  It is an experience that can be used by con men and women to manipulate people and relieve them of their worldly goods.

Most people have never had such an experience and it can have a profound effect on them.  Very sad.

Rain Queen Mother's various websites have a lot of similar claims and "treatments" and, if considered with a skeptical mind, should provide some insight into this long con.

As I said I do not know Bluecloud or Seth but I had a depressing feeling of recognition when I checked out their websites.