Author Topic: William Two Feather AKA William Schober  (Read 117046 times)

Offline wolfhawaii

Re: William Two Feather
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2009, 05:27:19 am »
OMG! That "Shaman" film was too much! GREAT family values.....not! I only scanned it, 32 min was too long to take in one dose. My wife says this is the guy who did a wedding up in Princeville some time back, apparently impressed some of the wanabis around here. For an " Apache shaman" he sure uses a lot of Lakota words, song snippets, etc. Too bad he didn't come here for the powwow last Sept., I'll bet John Dawson (Apache) would have had a great time talking Apache at WTF. Those initials mirror my sentiments pretty closely.

Offline Vida

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2010, 07:24:19 pm »
It seems this topic needs some refreshment - WTF continues his work here in Europe. Last fall he's visited Slovenia, and probably border part of Italy also, to promote his new book and ran two day workshop on his "Faith healing". The way he introduced himself through his well meaning, but naive (if not blind) female (of course) helper is so extremely misleading LIE that I feel I have to do something about it. The sad and worrying thing about the whole situation is that he's got certain charisma - there is a group of people in Slovenia and Italy who admire him and take everything he says as the essence of Native American wisdom and medicine. These people wouldn't listen to anyone talking against his activities, revealing his lies and trying to bring across some genuine information about Native American culture. Here is an English translation of the text that was used to attract people to his events.
"William Two Feather, a Native American spiritual teacher, medicine man, author of spiritual music and author of several books shares traditional wisdom of  Native American people and even more - for the first time ever in history he reveals the deepest secrets of Native American wisdom in written word, for the first time medicine knowledge of many generations of medicine people - sons and daughters of Mother Earth is shared.  William Two Feather has traveled around the world four times healing and teaching people of all ages, improving their self image, many of them have become Warriors of Light on their good path with a good heart. During his visit Slovenia he'll introduce his Faith Healing medicine and his latest book "Healing Hands". 

Lisa

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2010, 08:31:36 am »
- - - - - - there is a group of people in Slovenia and Italy who admire him and take everything he says as the essence of Native American wisdom and medicine. These people wouldn't listen to anyone talking against his activities, revealing his lies and trying to bring across some genuine information about Native American culture - - - - - -     

hi Vida,

There are several threads in which William Two Feather is mentioned

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=406.0

http://shamantools.com/aboutus.aspx

http://intellectualexpat.blogspot.com/2008/09/meet-william-two-feather-native.html

http://www.happierabroad.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4286

« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 12:19:21 pm by Lisa »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2010, 02:31:01 pm »
ETA: Unconfirmed claim that WTF's real name is William Schober, born in Whittier CA, brother of Joe or Joseph Schober.

Left the comment below over at the expatriate site. We'll see if they let it stand or not. The mod there seems quite naive and easily taken by WTF, even willingly censoring critics of him.

You might note it's a site for US men seeking female company abroad. Not commercial sex from what I can see, but there are personal ads all over the site.

What was really sad for me to see is that in the guy's blog WTF admits to fathering five kids by different women and supporting none of them. Several of the women he used and left still defend him, including one that he took quite a bit of money from.

-----------------
http://www.happierabroad.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=22594#22594
WTF Is Widely Regarded as a Fraud
Hello, I'm one of the moderators at a forum called NAFPS, New Age Frauds and Plastic Shamans. We are an organization of Natives and non-Natives dedicated to warning the public about imposters and exploiters who pose as Native healers and medicine people.

WTF (real name unknown) is one such person. We have several threads gathering information on him, including firsthand accounts where actual Natives have confronted him.

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1242.0
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=406.0

Start with the obvious:

His name is not an Apache name. It's a white New Age imitation of what he thinks Native names are like.

Nothing he teaches has anything to do with Apache traditions. It's all white New Age imitations of what he thinks Natives are like.

Most of what he teaches is so obviously not Native, I seriously wonder how anyone could fall for it.

Come on, he claims TAROT CARDS are Native. He claims EXORCISMS are Native. Obviously both of those are from Europe.

He also does a scam called psychic surgery, where bits of blood and skin are palmed and passed off as being tumors from the body taken out "psychically." The scam is of Filipino origin, BTW. It's not a Native practice at all.

And all the hokey, cornballl, Franklin Mint imitations of Indian traditions just make actual Indians laugh. Indians don't talk or act like a bad Dances With Wolves imitation.

I wrote to all five Apache band govts. None of them confirm he is Apache, and one, the Yavapai Apache, specifically denounced his exploitation of the sweatlodge as dangerous.

People do die in phony versions of sweatlodges. It's taking an incredible risk to go in one run by an imposter like WTF.

There are also other dangers one could be exposed to from him, outside of STDs. WTF has been chased out of Australia for failure to pay taxes. There is also a local flute maker he stole two flutes from.

And finally there is his abusive treatment of women. An actual Native healer would not chase after every skirt in sight. Not that there's anything against healthy sex, but it certainly shows his priorities are those of a teenaged boy and not a mature man. No one in the Native community would accept such a frivolous person as a healer.

To the moderator, Winston, it seems he is taking advantage of your trusting nature. I for one would like to see the comments that were deleted. I know from experience that many survivors of New Age abuse feel the need for anonymity. It's quite common for such scam operators to use threats. You demanding that people criticizing WTF go public is akin to demanding rape victims go public and open themselves up to similar scorn and attacks upon their person.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: William Two Feather AKA William Schober
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2010, 12:38:26 pm »
Confirmed. William Two Feather's actual name is William Schober. It's on the copyright of one of his recordings.

-------------

http://www.faqs.org/copyright/einstein-on-the-beach-the-changing-image-of-opera-by-the-3/
Red medicine dance
Type of Work:Musical work
Registration Number / Date:PAu002412304 / 1999-04-27

Date of Creation:1999

Title:Red medicine dance / Willie Two Feather.

Description:Sound cassette.

Copyright Claimant:William Schober

Notes:Collection.

Authorship on Application:music: Glenn J. Harvitz, 1960-, & Robert Wilson, 1951-.

Names:William Schober 1955-
Robert Wilson 1951-
Glenn J. Harvitz 1960-
Willie Two Feather, pseud.

Read more: http://www.faqs.org/copyright/einstein-on-the-beach-the-changing-image-of-opera-by-the-3/#ixzz0oNVcv7MI

-----------------

And this is amusing. Schober had to be taught to ride a horse for all those poses.

--------------
http://www.janiceterra.com/wtf.htm
William Two Feather
Janice teaches a Native American who has never been on a horse
how to canter bareback in only a week for a movie role.

---------------

Terra's address in Houston is also the same address Schober uses, and Terra defended Schober on Winston Hu's site. Seemingly they are a couple and Schober lives with her/off of her, at least for now.

Lisa

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2010, 05:11:04 pm »

If these vids aren't enough to convince people this guy is a total fraud then I don't know what is....

So...here you go...

more vids and pics of the apache medicine man on netlog, facebook and myspace..
http://en.netlog.com/TwoFeather/video
http://en.netlog.com/TwoFeather/photo

http://en.netlog.com/TwoFeather/photo/photoid=17236011&surr=0#photos
comments 1-5
william Twofeather:
"Yes I am Native American from my mothers side
Austrian on my dads side "

« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 02:11:00 pm by Lisa »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2010, 11:30:01 pm »
Talking more with Winston Wu of that forum. Looks like Schober has up and left. He posted a message, then deleted it only minutes later, while I was responding to Wu's post. I didn't even get the chance to read it. So that means he likely missed my offer for him to explain himself to us.

Here's the exchange between me and Wu. Sorry for the all caps, not sure how that forum did that to my post.

-------------------
http://www.happierabroad.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=22664#22664
Winston wrote:

HI EDUCATEDINDIAN,

1. THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR INFO. IT WAS VERY INTERESTING. HOW DID YOU FIND THIS THREAD? BY GOOGLING HIS NAME?

2. NOW FIRST OF ALL, I DON'T MIND IF A SPIRITUAL TEACHER OR AUTHOR MIXES DIFFERENT SPIRITUAL PRACTICES OR TRADITIONS TOGETHER. SUCH IS COMMON NOWADAYS AMONG NEW AGE GURUS, INCLUDING GREAT ONES LIKE WAYNE DYER AND DEEPAK CHOPRA. IT'S A POPULAR WAY OF MARKETING YOURSELF. AS LONG AS THEY HELP PEOPLE AND ELEVATE THEM TO A HIGHER LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS AND HELPS THEM FOCUS ON SPIRITUAL THINGS, THAT'S WHAT COUNTS.

3. WTF ISN'T NECESSARILY A HISTORICALLY ACCURATE TEACHER OF APACHE OR NATIVE AMERICAN CULTURE OR TRADITIONS. WHAT HE SYMBOLIZES IS A LONGING OF MANY IN INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY TO RETURN TO ANCIENT ROOTS, TO A TIME WHEN MAN WAS IN TUNE AND AT ONE WITH NATURE. DEEP DOWN, MANY OF US YEARN FOR THAT, AND ARE TIRED OF LIVING A MATERIALISTIC LIFESTYLE OF MODERN SOCIETY THAT HAS ALIENATED US FROM NATURE AND SPIRITUALITY. THIS "LOST CONNECTION" IS WHAT WTF SYMBOLIZES TO OTHERS, REGARDLESS OF WHO HE REALLY IS.

AS A BIG FAN OF NATIVE AMERICAN CULTURE MYSELF, THAT'S WHAT HE SYMBOLIZES TO ME ALSO.

4. BUT I THINK THE MAIN ISSUE IS, DOES WTF HELP PEOPLE? HEAL THEM? INSPIRE THEM? MAKE THEM FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES? IF SO, THEN THERE ARE POSITIVES ABOUT HIM TOO. SOME CLAIM THAT HE HAS HEALED THEM AND EDUCATED THEM IN ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE. ALSO, SOME WHO ARE CLOSE TO HIM AND HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR MANY YEARS ATTEST THAT DEEP DOWN HE IS A GOOD SINCERE CARING PERSON. SEE THEIR COMMENTS IN MY BLOG PAGE HERE: http://HTTP://INTELLECTUALEXPAT.BLOGSPOT.COM/2008/09/MEET-WILLIAM-TWO-FEATHER-NATIVE.HTML

THAT'S WHAT MAKES HIM CONTROVERSIAL.

HIS PERSONAL CHARACTER IS ANOTHER ISSUE. AND ACCORDING TO YOUR ACCOUNTS, THERE ARE SOME NEGATIVES ABOUT HIM IN THAT AREA THAT ARE NOT GOOD OBVIOUSLY.

4. AS TO THE APACHE BAND GOVERNMENTS, IF YOU DON'T KNOW HIS REAL NAME, HOW CAN YOU VERIFY IF HE IS IN THEIR RECORDS OR NOT AS A REAL APACHE?

HAVE YOU TRIED CONTACTING HIS PAST GIRLFRIENDS TO FIND OUT HIS REAL NAME? SOMEONE MUST HAVE SEEN HIS DRIVER'S LICENSE OR PASSPORT NAME BEFORE? IF HE KEEPS HIS REAL NAME A SECRET, THEN THERE ARE PROBABLY THINGS HE DOESN'T WANT OTHERS TO KNOW, SKELETONS IN THE CLOSET IN OTHER WORDS.

AS TO THE DELETED COMMENTS IN MY BLOG ABOUT HIM, I SAVED THEM OFFLINE BEFORE I DELETED THEM. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM, I CAN PM THEM TO YOU OR EMAIL THEM TO YOU? WHICH DO YOU PREFER? PM ME ON THIS. I WILL PM YOU ABOUT THIS TOO.

5. I JUST THINK IT'S FAIR THAT IF SOMEONE CRITICIZES HIM, THEY SHOULD AT LEAST IDENTIFY THEMSELVES. I MEAN FAIR IS FAIR, IT SHOULD GO BOTH WAYS. A PERSON WHO IS REALLY A VICTIM IS IN NO DANGER SPEAKING THEIR MIND HERE. WTF, EVEN IF HE IS DECEPTIVE, IS NOT A DANGEROUS PERSON I DON'T THINK. AND BESIDES, IT'S NOT MUCH TO ASK TO USE A REGISTERED GOOGLE NAME WHEN POSTING A COMMENT ON A BLOG. I MEAN, ONE CAN HAVE SEVERAL GOOGLE ACCOUNTS AND NOT REVEAL HIS/HER IDENTITY OR NAME. A GOOGLE ACCOUNT WILL ONLY GIVE AWAY YOUR EMAIL PERHAPS, BUT NOT YOUR NAME. SO ONE CAN STILL BE ANONYMOUS AND POST FROM A REGISTERED GOOGLE ACCOUNT.

I DOUBT THAT WTF WILL ANSWER YOUR POST ABOUT HIS REAL NAME. BUT WE'LL SEE. IF HE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW IT, AND HIS NAME REALLY IS WILLIAM SCHOBER, THEN HE WILL NOT ADMIT IT OR WILL PLEAD THE 5TH. I THINK HE PREFERS TO REMAIN MYSTERIOUS. PERHAPS YOU SHOULD ASK SOME OF HIS PAST GIRLFRIENDS?

6. ANYHOW, CAN YOU POST THE LINK TO THIS THREAD IN YOUR NEWAGEFRAUD FORUM THREADS ABOUT HIM? I'D LOVE TO HAVE YOUR GROUP READ MY ANALYSIS OF HIM HERE AND TELL ME IF THEY ARE ACCURATE.

7. BASICALLY, I ONLY TALKED TO HIM FOR A FEW HOURS IN HIS HOTEL ROOM IN SANTA FE. MY INSTINCTS (WHICH TEND TO BE 90 PERCENT ACCURATE ABOUT PEOPLE) ABOUT HIM ARE THAT HE IS AN ATTENTION SEEKER. SOMETIMES HE DOES SEEM SINCERE AND HONEST, BUT OTHER TIMES, HE SEEMS A BIT PHONEY AND PRETENTIOUS, NOT ONLY IN WHAT HE SAYS, BUT SIMPLY THE VIBE HE PROJECTS AND HIS TONE OF VOICE. (I AM VERY SENSITIVE TO ENERGY AND VIBES, AND A PERSON OF DEEP INSIGHT WHO IS ATTUNED TO HIGHER LEVELS OF CONSCIOUSNESS AS WELL) SO, LIKE OTHERS I'VE KNOWN, HE MIXES SINCERITY WITH A BIT OF PHONINESS. DEEP DOWN HE MAY BE A GOOD CARING PERSON. BUT HE IS AN ATTENTION SEEKER DRAWN TO FAME AND FORTUNE, WHO ENJOYS MESMERIZING OTHERS, AND PERHAPS HE DOES WANT TO REALLY HELP PEOPLE TOO. SO ESSENTIALLY, HE IS A MIXED BAG, AS THOSE CLOSE TO HIM ALSO SAY. THAT'S WHAT MAKES HIM INTERESTING TO ME. HE IS A COMPLEX PERSON. DEFINITELY NOT BORING AT LEAST. I DO LIKE HIM, BUT I DO NOT KNOW IF I WOULD TRUST HIM.

8. ANYWAY, WHO WOULD YOU RECOMMEND AS A GENUINE AUTHENTIC TEACHER OF THE APACHE TRADITIONS AND CULTURE?

THANKS,
WINSTON

9. PS - SOME QUESTIONS FOR YOU. WTF TOLD ME THAT HE GETS INSTRUCTIONS AND ADVICE, SUCH AS ASKING ME TO TAKE DOWN THE BLOG ABOUT HIM, FROM HIS "ELDERS" OR "COUNCIL", MAKING IT SOUND LIKE THERE IS SOME COUNCIL OF WISE NATIVE AMERICAN ELDERS WHO LOOK OVER HIM. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? ARE THEY REAL APACHES?

10.ALSO, WHO SPONSORS ALL HIS WORLD TOURS? HE DOES NOT SEEM RICH. DOES HE HAVE CORPORATE SPONSORS? HOW DOES HE AFFORD TO TRAVEL THE WORLD? ANY IDEA?

HI WINSTON,
I ADDED NUMBERS TO YOUR POST TO MAKEM IT CLEARER WHAT I'M RESPONDING TO.

HI WINSTON,
I ADDED NUMBERS TO YOUR POST TO MAKEM IT CLEARER WHAT I'M RESPONDING TO.

1. WE RESPONDED TO INQUIRIES FROM THE PUBLIC, LIKE WE USUALLY DO. SURVIVORS OF HIS ABUSE CONTACTED US.

2.WHAT HE MIXES TOGETHER IS NOT APACHE, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. NONE OF IT.

THE SWEATLODGE HE DOES IS AN IMITATION OF LAKOTA, JUST LIKE MOST OF WHAT HE DOES THAT HE CLAIMS IS APACHE. THE CULTURES ARE AS DIFFERENT AS GREEK FROM SWEDISH.

IF HE WANTS TO CALL HIMSELF WHITE-MAN-SCHOBER-DOING-PRETEND-INDIAN-CEREMONY, THEN NATIVES WOULDN’T HAVE A PROBLEM. BUT HE DOESN’T. HE PUTS ON THE ACT FOR YOU TO LIVE UP TO YOUR FANTASIES OF WHAT A NATIVE IS.

THINK OF IT THIS WAY: WHAT IF I EXPECTED YOU TO LIVE UP TO SILLY WHITE STEREOTYPES ABOUT ASIANS? WHAT IF I EXPECTED YOU TO BE SOME SILLY MIX OF BRUCE LEE AND CHARLIE CHAN, WITH A COMPUTER NERD THROWN IN? AND WHAT IF I SOLD TAROT AND EXORCISMS AS ‘ANCIENT CHINESE SECRETS” LIKE THE OLD DISHWASHING AD?

3. THEN HE IS A FRAUD, PLAIN AND SIMPLE, PRETENDING TO BE SOMETHING HE IS NOT. BE HONEST: IF HE WERE A WHITE GUY NAMED SCHOBER NO ONE WOULD PAY ANY ATTENTION TO HIM. THAT’S WHY HE PUTS ON THIS ACT, DRESSING LIKE A FRANKLIN MINT PLATE AND TALKING SOMEWHERE BETWEEN TONTO AND A TV PREACHER.

4. FEELING GOOD MEANS NOTHING. THAT’S WHAT CONMEN DO. AS FOR HEALING, SNAKE OIL SALESMEN WHO PRETEND TO BE FAITH HEALERS SOMETIMES HEAL PEOPLE PURELY BY ACCIDENT. IT’S NOT THE MAN, BUT THAT PERSON’S FAITH THAT (SOMETIMES) HEALS.

AND MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT HEALED BY HIM, OR THEY WOULD TRY TO GET HIM TO STAY AND BE THEIR LOCAL HEALER. BUT LOOK AT WHAT HE DOES, RUNS FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER ALL OVER THE WORLD, SOMETIMES ONE STEP AHEAD OF THE LAW OR ANGRY DISILLUSIONED VICTIMS.

5. TRIBAL COMMUNITIES ARE SMALL. THE YAVAPAI ARE LESS THAN 200 FOR EXAMPLE. THE BIGGEST APACHE BAND IS LESS THAN 10000. AND HEALERS AND ELDERS ARE WELL KNOWN AND RESPECTED. TO NOT KNOW OF HIM WOULD BE LIKE NO ONE IN A SMALL TOWN KNOWING THE NAME OF THE TOWN’S ONLY DOCTOR.

6. OPERATORS SUCH AS SCHOBER THREATEN THEIR VICTIMS ALL THE TIME. I SEE IT CONSTANTLY.

6. OK.

8. WHAT YOU DESCRIBE ARE THE TYPICAL TRAITS OF A CONMAN, NOT A HEALER OR SPIRITUAL LEADER. REMEMBER THAT CON MAN IS SHORT FOR CONFIDENCE MAN. CONMEN WORK BY MAKING YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT GETTING TAKEN AND ABUSED BY THEM.

A REAL NATIVE MEDICINE MAN COULD NOT BE MORE DIFFERENT THAN SCHOBER. THEY ARE THE HUMBLEST PEOPLE YOU WILL EVER MEET, SELF EFFACING, AND DIRT POOR. THEY GIVE ANYTHING THEY HAVE TO HELP THOSE IN EVEN MORE NEED THAN THEY. THEY ARE RESPECTED BY THEIR COMMUNITY, AND TIED TO IT AND WELL KNOWN. THEY DON’T RUN OFF WITH NAÏVE WOMEN TO EUROPE TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF OTHER NAÏVE PEOPLE AS SCHOBER HAS SPENT MOST OF HIS LIFE DOING.

8. IF YOU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT NATIVE BELIEFS FOR EDUCATION, NATIVE VALUES TO INFLUENCE YOUR LIFE, TRY WRITERS LIKE VINE DELORIA. TRY READING THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF GERONIMO, WHICH IS ONLINE.

BUT THERE ARE NO TEACHERS FOR OUTSIDERS, NONE, PERIOD. NATIVE TRADITIONS MAKE NO SENSE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTEXT OF A NATIVE COMMUNITY. THEIR POWER AND STRENGTH IS TIED TO THE HOMELAND OF THE TRIBE. NATIVE FAITHS NEITHER WANT NOR SEEK CONVERTS. NATIVE FAITHS ARE FOR THEIR TRIBES. THEY ARE NOT AND DON’T WANT TO BE UNIVERSAL FAITHS LIKE CHRISTIANITY.

9. HE’S LYING. HE HAS NO ELDERS AND NO COUNCIL. IT’S PHONY BALONEY HOCUS POCUS DONE TO IMPRESS YOU. REAL ELDERS WOULD NOT SUPPORT WHAT HE DOES SINCE IT GOES AGAINST EVERY PRECEPT AND PRACTICE OF NATIVE CULTURES.

AND LIKE YOU SAID, YOU COULD SEE FOR YOURSELF, WHAT HE DOES DOESN’T HAVE A THING TO DO WITH ACTUAL APACHE CULTURE. HE’S PUTTING ON A FANTASY ACT FOR THOSE WITH ROMANTICIZED NOTIONS ABOUT INDIANS.

10. HE LIVES OFF OF WOMEN HE HAS CONVINCED HE IS A HEALER. BASICALLY THESE ARE WOMEN WHO CONVINCE THEMSELVES HE IS THEIR BOYFRIEND NOW, AND ARE WILLING TO LOOK PAST OR CONVINCE THEMSELVES HIS MANY USED AND ABUSED WOMEN ARE IN THE PAST. THESE TEND TO BE LONELY MIDDLE AGED WOMEN, WOMEN THAT SOCIETY TENDS TO VIEW AS LESS VALUABLE AND ATTRACTIVE. (NOTE THAT I’M NOT SAYING THEY ARE, JUST TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH OF SOCIETY TREATS ANY WOMAN OVER 25.)

I DON’T KNOW IF JANICE TERRA IS ONE SUCHWOMAN, BUT SCHOBER DOES CURRENTLY USE THE SAME ADDRESS AS TERRA.

IT’S ALSO PAINFULLY OBVIOUS MANY OF THESE WOMEN HAVE SELF ESTEEM OR SELF WORTH ISSUES. JUST LOOK AT THE SEVERAL WOMEN IN THIS THREAD WHO DEFEND HIM EVNE WHILE THEY ADMIT HE USED THEM AND LEFT THEM, OFTEN DRAINING THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS AND LEAVING THEM AS SINGLE MOTHERS WITH UNSUPPORTED CHILDREN AND A DEADBEAT DAD.

I HOPE PEOPLE WILL TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT HE’S DONE AND THE EVIDENCE WE HAVE AGAINST SCHOBER. WE ALSO WELCOME DISCUSSION, INCLUDING FROM THOSE WHO DEFEND HIM.

EVEN SCHOBER HIMSELF WOULD BE WELCOME TO TRY AND EXPLAIN HIMSELF

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2010, 11:38:51 pm »
ETA: Some of the comments were deleted until we see definitive proof of the charges.

I have the deleted posts that Wu sent me.

I have to say I see why a few of them were deleted. The charges laid forth are extremely serious. The accuser claims Schober committed rape, underage rape. There's also claims that Schober even did time in prison for rape.

I am reposting some of the deleted comments, but not all. For some of them we need better proof and until then I will only mention the accusations as that is what they are, still unproven accusations.

I really need for the accuser to contact me ASAP to provide better proof. The accuser has my word, which I have always kept, that their identity will not be revealed.

And if they do not wish to go into the details of their experience, surely they can provide evidence of Schober having served time for the crime as alleged?

The other deleted comments that are relevant.
-----------------------
19 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...
He is a fraud. A narcissist. He will suck the life out of you. Liar. Cheater. Thief.

JANUARY 6, 2009 4:24 PM  
Anonymous said...
HUGE EGO!! YES A NARCISSIST. His medicine is stained by his EGO. He is NOT a nice human being.
FEBRUARY 16, 2009 10:25 PM  

Anonymous said...
I met this person a few years ago in Europe, and got to know him fairly well.
He does have a HUGE ego - not good for a medicine man- he is partly sincere and partly liar sometimes; but he has many good sides, he is a good musician and a good healer to some extent.
All in all I reckon somebody interesting to meet.
Why do you say he is such a bad person? Why so much violence in your words?
FEBRUARY 20, 2009 6:37 AM  

Anonymous said...
.....HE IS DISGUSTING
a fraud... and a narcisist. .... i absolutely agree with the above user.. .anyone else who agrees just email me at stupid_fat_lazy_troll@yahoo.com.au

be warned - keep your daughters locked up when this man is around. he's dangerous.
APRIL 7, 2009 10:38 PM  

Anonymous said...
did he tell you all about his daughter and all the other bastard kids he has littered around the world?
APRIL 7, 2009 10:42 PM  

bev said...
I have known William TwoFeather for several years and have assisted him in healing rooms on various occasions.
I have witnessed with my own eyes many things that defy logical explanations and the benefits his healings have had on many people.
Over the passed few years I have assisted him with graphics for the series of books he is writing, of which a portion of the proceeds from these books will go to assist Native American causes.
He has never said to me that he has won a UFC or WWF anything, what he has said is that he was a contact knife fighting championship which was sponsored by Soldier of Fortune magazine in around 2000.
I agree with Dawn in the fact that he would be the first to admit that he is no saint, and like the rest of us, he is human and has an ego. I also wish to remind the reader that he is single and no different in that fact to any other single male.
The spiteful comments above sound to me to be those of one who assumed more than was actually offered and there-by, perhaps, gave far to freely.
MAY 26, 2009 10:53 AM  

Anonymous said...
'From personal experience i can agree, somewhat, with a lot of the above, and from both points of view. I have known William for a long time, and yes, I am one of the mothers of his children. Yes, it hurts to hear my beautiful child called 'one of the bastard kids' mentioned. Yes, I lent money I quite likely will not see again. No, i probably would not trust him with my daughter. Yes, he has an enormous ego, a little humility certainly wouldn't go astray with this man!
But he does have his heart in the right place in many ways.
'Faith Healing' is exactly that - you must have faith to be healed. William facilitates that, he believes and it is up to the recipient to also believe in their own healing.
He does believe in what he does, in many ways he is one of the most genuine people you will meet - so genuine it can be scary.
He is a hard man, and you have to be strong to know and understand him. Yes, he can hurt people if they leave themselves open to that, or allow it. But he is a human being, no-one is perfect, and this person stands out as being imperfect because he chooses not to conform to many ways that go against his grain, ways that others go along with, limiting themselves and inhibiting their true place in the world and grand scheme of things. Yes, this may mean he can do the 'wrong' thing in societal terms.
He is someone who found a path and is following it. He will not detour as he is on a spirit-led mission. He does listen to spirit, he believes, and therefore believes in himself.
I would like to say to those of you that are keen to tear his name to shreds - there is no need for that, take what you have learnt from William and cherish it for yourself. There is worth in every teaching, in every experience.'
JUNE 11, 2009 2:59 PM  

Anonymous said...
He carries a deep wound in his heart (as many other Natives do) and that drives him to inflict a wound in hearts of those who open emotionally to him (women and his children)- over and over again until he recognizes and heals it. On one side he is a good healer- on the other he is very much lost - that's why he lost (or abandoned) all his women and children - and not because he is on some kind of spiritual path. Children are the most sacred beings of our life - no REAL spiritual path demands abandoning and neglecting your child!! Yes, he is interesting, gifted, creative and has significant healing abilities, but if you are a woman you have to be very emotionally and sexually stable to be around him without getting hurt.
JUNE 18, 2009 2:50 AM  

Anonymous said...
I know Willie, as well, and the best thing I have to say about him is that he is compellingly handsome. However, he has utterly no ethics. He is a user and a manipulator. Steer clear.
AUGUST 17, 2009 5:58 PM  

Anonymous said...
I too have met William 1st hand. he is a shapeshifter. Lock up your daughters. Maybe you would like to hear this from my daughter. He has permanently scared my daughter's mind. Heal that she will...but his help will not be required. Yes he maybe a healer but on the other side of him is the empty cannyon he tries to fill,hurting to match the healing. Remember where there is smoke.... there is fire. I judge him not here. I mearly show you that which he willingly showed to our family.At least one good thing he did was open my daughters eyes..Not to trust oh how sad.
AUGUST 19, 2009 4:45 AM  

Anonymous said...
[Comment deleted until we see proof.] And dont try to tell me 'oh youre wanting attention'
[Comment deleted until we see proof.]

I hope all the other people who read this take the warning.

Also, tell him he owes my mother $10,000.
FEBRUARY 19, 2010 1:01 AM  

Anonymous said...
shapeshifter - correct.
[Comment deleted until we see proof.]
narcissist - correct.

he has five kids by five women that he pays no mind to. he has delusions of grandeur. he thinks he's "on a mission". he owes a lot of people a lot of money. he is delusional. [Comment deleted uintil we see proof.] he is very, very sick emotionally, mentally and physically. he has no power in the world except that which he is able to extract from others. he is a fraud and the native american community finds him particularly loathesome. stay away from him, he'll just bring bad juju on you.
MARCH 2, 2010 12:39 PM  

Anonymous said...
I know this and you all could look this up for yourselves: William Two Feather is also known as William (Willie, Bill) Schober. Born in California (1955), grew up in city of Whittier, CA. attended the schools in that area and had a brother named Joseph (Joey, Joe) who died in a motorcycle accident. William Schober (now called William Two Feather)is not Native American, period. I know this because we went to school together. I will remain anonymous.
MARCH 5, 2010 4:02 PM

Offline Winston

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2010, 09:53:12 am »
ETA: Unconfirmed claim that WTF's real name is William Schober, born in Whittier CA, brother of Joe or Joseph Schober.

Left the comment below over at the expatriate site. We'll see if they let it stand or not. The mod there seems quite naive and easily taken by WTF, even willingly censoring critics of him.

You might note it's a site for US men seeking female company abroad. Not commercial sex from what I can see, but there are personal ads all over the site.

What was really sad for me to see is that in the guy's blog WTF admits to fathering five kids by different women and supporting none of them. Several of the women he used and left still defend him, including one that he took quite a bit of money from.

Hi this is Winston from Happier Abroad. Yes I will let your comment stand. I am a strong believer in free speech.

I also just started another thread about WTF in my debunking paranormal skeptics forum. If you'd like to bookmark it to see what develops, here's the link:

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1164

Now I don't see what blog you're referring to though, when you say that WTF admits to fathering five kids by five different women and supporting none of them. An anonymous comment in my blog said that, but not WTF himself. I just wanted to make that clear. I do not know of any personal blog by WTF. So perhaps you misunderstood and misattributed that quote to him.

Yes I may be naive sometimes. But I am logical and consider all the evidence. It is easy to label someone as a fraud. But you gotta consider ALL the evidence, and one of the most IMPORTANT pieces of evidence are the testimonies of those closest to him who've known him longest.

Have a look at what they say. See the words I've bolded. They sound like very wise people.

http://intellectualexpat.blogspot.com/2008/09/meet-william-two-feather-native.html

'From personal experience i can agree, somewhat, with a lot of the above, and from both points of view. I have known William for a long time, and yes, I am one of the mothers of his children. Yes, it hurts to hear my beautiful child called 'one of the bastard kids' mentioned. Yes, I lent money I quite likely will not see again. No, i probably would not trust him with my daughter. Yes, he has an enormous ego, a little humility certainly wouldn't go astray with this man!
But he does have his heart in the right place in many ways.
'Faith Healing' is exactly that - you must have faith to be healed. William facilitates that, he believes and it is up to the recipient to also believe in their own healing.
He does believe in what he does, in many ways he is one of the most genuine people you will meet - so genuine it can be scary.
He is a hard man, and you have to be strong to know and understand him. Yes, he can hurt people if they leave themselves open to that, or allow it. But he is a human being, no-one is perfect, and this person stands out as being imperfect because he chooses not to conform to many ways that go against his grain, ways that others go along with, limiting themselves and inhibiting their true place in the world and grand scheme of things. Yes, this may mean he can do the 'wrong' thing in societal terms.
He is someone who found a path and is following it. He will not detour as he is on a spirit-led mission. He does listen to spirit, he believes, and therefore believes in himself.
I would like to say to those of you that are keen to tear his name to shreds - there is no need for that, take what you have learnt from William and cherish it for yourself. There is worth in every teaching, in every experience.'

---------------------------------------------

Janice said...

As a writer it is obvious to me that the vicious comments were written by the same unhappy person.
    The sentence structure and use of words supports this fact. For every genuine leader in our world there is an entire herd of minions whose only claim to fame is their attempt to drag the leaders down to their level of mediocrity. Fortunatly - they (she) will not succeed. I have known Two Feather for a number of years and know him to be one of the most honest and forthright people I know. He tells it like it is. His medicine is pure. He healed me of a condition which the doctors could not for over 8 years. He is the real deal. It is an unfortunate fact that the higher people rise in the world - the more they come under attack. It is with great pride that I call William Two Feather "friend". And so it is.

Janice,
    The Lady Horse Whisperer

------------------------------------------------

bev said...

I have known William TwoFeather for several years and have assisted him in healing rooms on various occasions.
    I have witnessed with my own eyes many things that defy logical explanations and the benefits his healings have had on many people.
    Over the passed few years I have assisted him with graphics for the series of books he is writing, of which a portion of the proceeds from these books will go to assist Native American causes.
    He has never said to me that he has won a UFC or WWF anything, what he has said is that he was a contact knife fighting championship which was sponsored by Soldier of Fortune magazine in around 2000.
    I agree with Dawn in the fact that he would be the first to admit that he is no saint, and like the rest of us, he is human and has an ego. I also wish to remind the reader that he is single and no different in that fact to any other single male.
    The spiteful comments above sound to me to be those of one who assumed more than was actually offered and there-by, perhaps, gave far to freely.

---------------------------------------------------

Dawn said...

Actually I know him very well too. I think he would be the first to admit that he is not a saint, however he does not deserve the vitriolic comments posted above. William is someone who gets noticed. I think receiving comments from people who have an axe to grind like this is probably par for the course of sticking his head over the parapet.

---------------------------------------------------

Nicole said...

It must not be easy to be a Leader of the community to be told by Spirit that you have to go out into the world and train thousands of Spiritual Warriors and healers and leave behind your loved ones because the people need the teachings. I would ask all those who might have something to say about Two Feather to consider that his only mission for the last 25 years is to heal others and help spread the Wisdom of Native American Faith Healing. Judgement is an easy thing to do. We judge others standing in front of us at the checkout because they have gang tattoos on their kneck. We judge young mothers with three children paying for their dinner with EBT cards. We judge people all the time but we don't know the road they've walked or the hard choices they've had to make. As healers we should know that everyone is imperfect and all need love. So I ask this woman who posted her nasty statements about Two Feather to respond to the email I sent her three days ago and read her own words again.

-----------------------------------------

End of comments.

Winston:

So you see, those closest to Two Feather claim that despite his imperfections, deep down he is genuine, true, and desires to help others. That's important key evidence. You see, anyone can take a cursory glance at someone and call them a fraud. But not anyone can know a man for years and be close to him. The few that do definitely carry more weight in their opinions about him. In fact, you could say that the GREATEST TESTAMENT to a man's true character and nature is what those who are closest to him and have known him the longest say about him, for they are in the best position to judge his true heart.

I wanna make one more important point. Educatedindian may be right that Two Feather is misrepresenting Apache traditions.

However, there is nothing wrong if he simply says that he is a Native American who teaches spiritual/healing traditions from all over the world, including New Age ones. He can go under that package and people would be fine with it. It's his image and teachings that they like, not his historical accuracy.

Most people are not Native American scholars. They are simply looking for some traditional mystical image that reconnects them with their "spiritual roots" and lost traditions that modern industrial materialistic society has forgotten.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 07:52:52 am by Winston »

Offline Winston

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2010, 01:08:03 pm »
Btw, check out this interesting video with Two Feather in it. Here is the link and description below. Notice that in the description, the producer calls Two Feather "an actual Apache medicine man". Perhaps someone can contact this producer through his YouTube account and get him to participate in this thread?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XlI9rA_h7E

Description:

"Either Or" is a visionary meditation on death. Shot on high quality Super 8 stock (with some DV footage interspersed), I wanted to create an environment where the dream-like death symbology was given a profoundly spiritual context, rather than one mired in fear and ignorance. The shaman is played by William Two Feather, an actual Apache medicine man. We've collaborated on several short films, each one with a unique spiritual vision.

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2010, 02:12:24 pm »
Winston, why do you consider the comment of a film producer - who means to promote his film in the very first place - an absolute trustworthy statement regarding Mr Schober's ethnic affiliation?

I mean, I can probably come up fairly quickly with a film producer telling you I was the actual head person of the Martian council of medicine persons, FWIW. He knows for sure, since he's done several films on Martian spirituality, each one with a unique spiritual vision, and also I told him so. So what does that prove then?

As we have seen, Mr Schober is a white person from California. Therefore, he is not Apache, and no Apache medicine person. This says a lot regarding Schober's honesty and the purity of his 'medicine', and that he's not genuine (cf comments from your blog quoted in your above post).

Offline Winston

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2010, 07:47:31 am »
Educatedindian,

I have a question for you. When you say that WTF is abusive and has abused women before, do you mean that he charms women and tells them what they want to hear to get them into bed, and then he leaves them the next day feeling used and lied to? Is that it? Or is there something more to it than that?

Offline Winston

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2010, 07:52:03 am »
Winston, why do you consider the comment of a film producer - who means to promote his film in the very first place - an absolute trustworthy statement regarding Mr Schober's ethnic affiliation?

I mean, I can probably come up fairly quickly with a film producer telling you I was the actual head person of the Martian council of medicine persons, FWIW. He knows for sure, since he's done several films on Martian spirituality, each one with a unique spiritual vision, and also I told him so. So what does that prove then?

As we have seen, Mr Schober is a white person from California. Therefore, he is not Apache, and no Apache medicine person. This says a lot regarding Schober's honesty and the purity of his 'medicine', and that he's not genuine (cf comments from your blog quoted in your above post).

Well I don't. That's why I'm asking that someone contact him and ask him how he knows that WTF is a real Apache, or else correct him on the matter. I would do it, but I am not an authority in this area.

If Schober is white, then why does he have dark skin? It will probably take a PI to look into his background and find out his real ethnicity.

Even if Schober is not really Apache, can't he just teach New Age healings while dressed up as an ancient NA and just call himself a New Age Healer? Many from all over the world have healing abilities. It's very possible he does have it.

Don't forget the testimonials from those closest to him. They are in the best position to judge his true heart.

Offline nemesis

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2010, 07:57:16 am »
bev said...

ed few years I have assisted him with graphics for the series of books he is writing, of which a portion of the proceeds from these books will go to assist Native American causes.

I would appreciate any more info re this aspect of his claims regarding martial arts

This is something I would like to research further if there is more info available

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2010, 01:51:26 pm »
....you say that WTF admits to fathering five kids by five different women and supporting none of them.

....you gotta consider ALL the evidence, and one of the most IMPORTANT pieces of evidence are the testimonies of those closest to him who've known him longest.

Have a look at what they say. See the words I've bolded. They sound like very wise people....

I wanna make one more important point. Educatedindian may be right that Two Feather is misrepresenting Apache traditions.

However, there is nothing wrong if he simply says that he is a Native American who teaches spiritual/healing traditions from all over the world, including New Age ones. He can go under that package and people would be fine with it. It's his image and teachings that they like, not his historical accuracy.

Most people are not Native American scholars. They are simply looking for some traditional mystical image that reconnects them with their "spiritual roots" and lost traditions that modern industrial materialistic society has forgotten.

That much was my mistake. Apparently it was from the women he used, abused, and left that say he fathered five kids and ran away.

So when you called these women "very wise people" my jaw dropped because of just how crazy and ridiculous that claim is.

These are women who have been hurt very badly and treated like pieces of meat, but still have not learned from the experience. What women would make statements like these? Women with severe self esteem issues who fear they may never have another man in their life again and desperately try to convince themselves that their abuser really loves them, deep down.

You also admit he may not be teaching Apache traditions, but try to convince yourself he teaches "Native traditions from all around the world."

OK, name one of them. Even one. Tarot cards? Exorcism? Those are both European. "Psychic surgery" is a scam from the Philippines.

And you also need to realize New Age and Native traditions are two entirely separate things. New Age is the racist stereotype of what they falsely imagine Native traditions to be.

And you go on to admit several times that some apparently don't care if he's lying. They want that fantasy image so badly it doesn't matter to them.

Think of it this way:
Is it OK with you if a white man calls himself Charlie Chan Buddha and claims that Bruce Lee taught him that exorcisms are ancient Chinese wisdom, and went around the world abusing women while claiming to be a Shaolin monk?
Wouldn't the racism, stereotypes, and lies upset you?