Author Topic: RLS Garbage Turns up on YouTube  (Read 9362 times)

Offline 180IQ

• The Caretaker
  • I never sleep
RLS Garbage Turns up on YouTube
« on: April 12, 2007, 02:43:43 am »
A bunch of drivel delivered by Littlescum himself (with a little help from his pal "King Arthur") has been uploaded to YouTube with the title "Hopi Tribe Meet Dragon Clan". If you have broadband and a strong stomach, check them out at:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=itistv

Be sure to leave your kind comments ;)

frederica

Re: RLS Garbage Turns up on YouTube
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 03:56:57 am »
What in the world is he suppose to be doing? You would never, ever see a Hopi Religious person do something like that in or out of their community. But Little Sun is a known fraud. I guess the rest are suppose to be Druids, know little about them. frederica

Laurel

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 09:19:01 am »
My comment was as, er, calm as I could make it.  It's fun to rate the thing "poor" too.  Cheap thrills.

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 09:46:33 am »
I guess most people outside the UK won't know that Glastonbury is a superconducting fool-magnet (think Sedona). It's one of very few places in the entire world that Steevensz could get more than a tiny number of people to take him seriously. 'King Arthur Pendragon': just an old biker with a big replica sword and a loud voice, taking the phrase eco-warrior rather too seriously. Again, Glastonbury is the only place he could exist without being pointed out & laughed at openly in the street.

Haven't seen the vids yet. Not really looking forward to them.

Laurel

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 10:51:45 am »
They're ghastly; I couldn't watch for long.  You can, of course, buy a DVD on Steevens' website.

Whoever really built Stonehenge have been spinning in their graves for some time now.  "Superconducting fool magnet" is the best way of putting it I have ever read.

I have a really bad habit when I encounter Pagans with names like Merlin and Oberon and Brigid and Morgan.  A big snort of laughter and the words "You ain't him/her!" fly out so fast I no longer have much control over it.  Yo dude with the sword--You ain't him!  I know you ain't King Arthur because I know a chick in Jersey whose 7-year-old son is King Arthur.  Just ask her!    :) 

And they wonder why I very rarely admit to being  something of a Pagan. 
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 12:14:23 pm by Laurel »

frederica

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 12:43:03 am »
Thanks Barnaby. Didn't know there was one of those "vortex" places there. Makes more sense. frederica

Offline redline

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 05:31:36 am »
These people are nuts.

What is all that suposed to have to do with Natives, looks like some weird sort of wicca ceremony. ::)

Offline Juliet

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 12:57:42 am »
To some New Agers, it's all the same thing.  Otherwise intelligent people fall for the silliness about vortices and ley lines and that all polytheistic faiths are the same under the skin.

Miamowi

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 08:50:43 am »
 >:( Well, I have posted two comments on there for our dear friend ::)RLS...I doubt if he will be very happy with them but tough Sh$t! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Miamowi