Author Topic: 'Nahualqo'  (Read 39225 times)

Offline nahualqo

Re: 'Nahualqo'
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2007, 11:33:07 am »
I haven't seen any real research done on this subject except the viewing of other boards. Your threshold to gain ire from this board is way too low to be of any real value. You have now three Native Americans who practice their religions in your frauds board.

[Al's note: More childishness and name calling edited out, as will anything similar in the future. Once again, we don't reward people who act like ten year olds. We're still waiting for Nahualgo to grow up.
And again, you've been asked twice to name the ones you believe to be falsely accused, and failed to. Kindly do so.]
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 07:23:24 pm by educatedindian »

Offline garner

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2007, 03:57:49 pm »
From the Sustained Reaction website:

kaioatey01   
Medicine Man
(4/5/07 1:04 am)

hmmm

Quote:

Your on line behavior shows you to be self absorbed , compulsively dominating and uninterested in anything but YOU and promoting your own agenda . You repeatedly contradict your self and you have been repeatedly disrespectful and verbally abusive .

yeah... she's got him

it seems that nagualqo is rather effective in sabotaging himself wherever he goes.

kind of sad, because sometimes he has stuff to say.

This NAFPS site looks kind of loony and pathetic, paranoia everywhere. Some Indians get drunk on alcohol, others on Indianesness, whatever that is.

wuwei
SR Veteran
(4/5/07 5:32 am)
   re: hmmmmm

Exposing a plastic shaman is not sad Kai. Nagualgo tried to butter them up with his Indianess and they tracked him down and exposed him to the light in one page.

it didn't take 50.

[Barnaby's note]Thanks for the info. I've formatted this to make it easier to follow. Here's where it came from:

http://p197.ezboard.com/hippies-on-SR/fsustainedreaction98489newandimproved.showMessage?topicID=5348.topic

And another about this forum, with the usual newager slurs alongside some solid support:

http://p197.ezboard.com/NAFPS/fsustainedreaction98489newandimproved.showMessage?topicID=5350.topic
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 05:56:36 pm by Barnaby_McEwan »

Offline ra6as

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2007, 09:45:44 am »
Greetings, I am a visitor from Sustained Reaction, somewhat familiar with the history mentioned here.

It seems that you've placed Nagualqo in "frauds" because (in your words) he's obnoxious and talks down to people, yet claimed in his first emails to you to be the keeper of a spiritual tradition, which can't be true, because he simply doesn't have the maturity or humility.

Which is sort of understandable, but isn't really debunking.

It's all very well to say that it's terribly unlikely that Lobsang Rampa (for example) would be the keeper of a Tibetan spiritual tradition, but he isn't actually debunked until he turns out to be the son of a Master Plumber from Plymouth (England).

Similarly, one might say that it's terribly unlikely that Nagualqo would be the keeper of a Toltec spiritual tradition, but he isn't actually debunked until he turns out to be other than what he says, or tells lies, or embezzles, or something like that.

You feel ~ perhaps with reason ~ that Nagualqo is "untruthful".

We have been discussing this on Sustained Reaction, and the crispest example of a lie which anyone has come up with so far is as follows:

"I have no hippie friends no hippie has ever graced us with their presence in our tradition. Our members are Native American and Mexican Indian descent." -Nagualgo

"He claimed to me they have no desire to recruit anyone who is not NDN or mestizo." ~educatedindian

whereas actually (according to the internet) he has at least one (probably) non-Indian student

~ which isn't very crisp.  It's not even clear that it's a lie.  It does not seem like a good reason for putting someone in "frauds".  What do you think?

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2007, 12:57:27 pm »
Greetings, I am a visitor from Sustained Reaction, somewhat familiar with the history mentioned here.

It seems that you've placed Nagualqo in "frauds" because (in your words) he's obnoxious and talks down to people, yet claimed in his first emails to you to be the keeper of a spiritual tradition, which can't be true, because he simply doesn't have the maturity or humility.

Which is sort of understandable, but isn't really debunking.

It is, if you know something about the standards of behaviour required of an Indian spiritual leader. Before appearing here he lied to Al (Educated_Indian) about how things he'd been writing about on the web for years were so secret his life would be at risk if Al talked about them.

Despite being listed on the advisory board of eleusis.org (as 'Quetzal Ocelotl') he claims never to have had anything to do with them.

Elsewhere, he writes about Castaneda's Don Juan character as if he was a real person, which means that he is either a cynical or a sadly deluded fraud.

Offline ra6as

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2007, 02:35:32 pm »
Thanks Barnaby, is the following a fair summary?

He's in 'frauds' primarily because his behaviour (obnoxious etc) doesn't match up to what is required of an Indian spiritual leader;

additionally, he is untruthful or a liar in at least the following 4 ways:

1) he claims to have only Indian members in his organization, but he has (or had) at least one non-Indian;

2) he lied to Al about how things he'd been writing about on the web for years were so secret his life would be at risk if Al talked about them;

3) despite being listed on the advisory board of eleusis.org (as 'Quetzal Ocelotl') he claims never to have had anything to do with them;

4) he implies that Castaneda's don Juan character was a real person.

His behaviour speaks for itself.  However, the lies are strange;

for example, assuming eleusis.org is a respectable organization (is it?) why would anyone falsely deny having anything to do with them, when actually they are on the advisory board?

I'm not sure if Nagualqo is still posting here; I hope he will respond.

Offline nahualqo

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2007, 05:48:47 pm »
The only research Barnaby did was to look up a few web sites where I have posted. He has no authority whatsoever on Nahualism. He is not Native American and lives in England and is not acting with any mandate from any Native American tribe. He has no specific first hand knowledge about Native American religions or belief systems.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2007, 06:05:16 pm »
As you can see Rasas, his only response is to try to impugn the integrity of others. He's refused to answer questions for quite some time now. Why he stays here when no one believes him anymore is anyone's guess. A martyr complex? Masochism? But we haven't kicked him off in part because, like other questionable people who've come here before, it's often best to continue giving them the rope to hang themselves with.

"He [Barnaby] has no authority whatsoever on Nahualism."

I'm guessing he meant not an authority ON. Since nag/hualism was never the question, this is off topic.

"He is not Native American and lives in England and is not acting with any mandate from any Native American tribe."

Irrelevant. He's working with NDNs, not acting on his own. And elders have repeatedly called for ALL ethically minded people to do what they can on this issue.

"He has no specific first hand knowledge about Native American religions or belief systems."

By his own account, N has no first hand knowledge about Blackfoot beliefs, yet he still comments on them.

Offline nahualqo

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2007, 08:29:11 pm »
This is the reason Non-Natives have no business claiming anything about Native American. I am a participant in Nahualism. I have shared my position honestly.  The only question is that. I am asking you nicely, please remove Native Americans from your frauds board. If truth impunes someone character then lies are the currency of this board. Barnaby declares me a fraud. What threshold of authority is that? I have participated in Nahualism for 30+ years and I have ventured on sites that supposedly had an interest in Nahualism for 3 years +or-. I am asking you one more time nicely, remove Native American practitioners from your frauds section.

I'm guessing he meant not an authority ON. Since nag/hualism was never the question, this is off topic.

[More personal attacks removed.]
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 02:22:01 pm by educatedindian »

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2007, 10:12:45 pm »
Nahualqo , unless you can prove YOU are authorized to speak for the Blackfeet people , and this authorization comes from recognized Blackfeet Spiritual leaders , then you have no authority whatsoever . Nobody should have to accept you have any authority unless this can be verified . Get real .  It is completely astounding that you keep imagining you do have this authority .

Supporting recognized tribal leadership it has nothing to do with peoples BQ . Your perposterous sense of personal entitlment , to say who can and cannot support recognized tribal authorities really makes me wonder how your self image got so distorted and grandious .

Do you think any American has the authority to sell resources in the national parks just because they are American ?

Do you think any non native person living in a culture that uses hospitals and medicine has the right to call themselves a Medical Doctor and walk into a hospital ?

Do you think any Roman has a right to tell the Pope how to run the Catholic Church ?

Your ignorance and arrogance towards the culture you claim , is truely of staggering porportions .

Even if you were authorized to decide tribal policies for the Blackfeet people ,(and I have no reason to think you are )  you certainly aren't authroized to decide tribal policies  on issues concerning the Lakota .

Again I am posting a link to a long list of articles by recognized  traditional Spiritual leaders requesting help in stoping the coruption of Spiritual traditions.

http://web.archive.org/web/20051215184610/users.pandora.be/gohiyuhi/articles/index.htm

Those articles name many of the Elders people here are supporting .   And there are many many more who are not in articles or named in on line links .

You have yet to name a single Elder who authorizes you or YOUR PERSONAL OPINIONS ON THESE MATTERS , in any way  . 

nahualqo
I am asking you one more time nicely, remove Native American practitioners from your frauds section.
You are saying non native people have no right to support recognized Native leaders if this involves being judgemental about the actions of any Indian . ( convinently overlooking that most of the people posting here ARE of native descent)

By the same logic , what you are saying , is if the Tribal Council calls the non native police force and asks for help in shutting down a crack house on the rez , if that crack house is run by Indians , the non native police have no right to support the request of the Tribal Council . Not only that , you seem to be saying that even one person claiming to be Indian , or one person in Australia who is the on line buddy of someone claiming to be Indian  , should be able to demand the non native police force cease and desist in it's efforts to assist the tribal council . That is how arrogant and out of touch with reality you sound .   

Maybe it is time you took your own verbaly abusive advice . ( and I am sorry if this sounds really rude - but it wasn't me who wrote this  )

http://www.percivale.co.uk/castacontin/viewtopic.php?t=726&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid
=f6eb24efad1ca08b1702ce92167adec7

nahualqo
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:20
You act like you have some kind of authority to speak for Native American Elders? If you do prove it, otherwise whiteeyes, keep your perjoratives to yourself.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 03:21:22 am by Moma_porcupine »

Offline ra6as

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2007, 01:45:24 pm »

Despite being listed on the advisory board of eleusis.org (as 'Quetzal Ocelotl') he claims never to have had anything to do with them.

As best I've been able to figure out, Nagualqo may well be telling the truth when he says he's never been to Eleusis or had dealings with them.

On Sustained Reaction last September he said that he supported the formation of Eleusis four or five years ago, on the basis that it would be a spiritual retreat centre where he could host Native American meetings without charge, but it seems that he has never taken them up on it.

Presumably then it would be merely on their own initiative that they list him as an advisor.

We might look at the other alleged untruthfulnesses in more detail;

but first, lemme ask, would it be your contention that it's fair to place people in the 'frauds' section here solely on the basis that their behaviour is annoying and does not match up to what you require in an Indian spiritual leader?

~ in which case, it doesn't much matter whether the person has actually done anything wrong or deceptive?

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2007, 05:13:21 pm »
As best I've been able to figure out, Nagualqo may well be telling the truth when he says he's never been to Eleusis or had dealings with them.

Depends whether you want to split hairs or not, I guess. Since the man himself has no explanation for this I guess we'll never know unless someone wants to get in touch with eleusis.org

but first, lemme ask, would it be your contention that it's fair to place people in the 'frauds' section here solely on the basis that their behaviour is annoying and does not match up to what you require in an Indian spiritual leader?

It's not I who requires the standards nahaulqo falls so far short of: the Indian people here will be better able to explain them, though I think the simple fact that Indian people say he is a fake ought to be enough for you.

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2007, 09:06:49 pm »

~ in which case, it doesn't much matter whether the person has actually done anything wrong or deceptive?

As Barnaby already pointed out, it is not just a matter of someone's behaviour tending to be obnoxious (which you seem to have weakened to a mere 'annoying' meanwhile). There are certain values for spiritual leaders in ndn cultures, and N blatantly fails to meet them. It is therefore more than highly improbable he would have been chosen by an elder for the sort of learning he claims.

If you are not prepared to accept that these cultural values do exist, and are different from those in Euro society, then asking the same question several times won't change the situation that N has managed to expose himself sufficiently to rate him 'fraud'.

I take it the following is a quote from one of your posts in the SR forum:

b....
04/05 9:06 am
(3) according to their research in wikipedia, there's something wrong with his claim that he is "Siksika, (Blackfoot)"
Please, do not assume that the ndns at NAFPS have to look up wikipedia to know about their relatives. This is a bit of stereotyping, don't you think so? Like, an ndn does not quote wikipedia as a source for further reading for white readers, but needs basic info in the first place.

But then again, probably you really don't, given some of the remarks made in SR about NAFPS and its members:

kaioatey01   
 Medicine Man
 (4/7/07 12:59 am)
     Re: Dishonesty
(...)
 I am sure your prudish NAFPS friends will be impressed to find you misappropriated Native American, then Indian and then Amazoniam spirituality.
(...)
 I betcha those European twinkies wouldn't have the guts to face others in a forum where they can't edit out the criticisms. imagine, wu, if I went and started a witchhunting BB in which I would go after fraudulent imams. Or Druids. Or sorkos from Niger. But in NAFPS you have Brits, germans and Swedes judging whether Wallace Black Elk was a real Lakota medicine man or not?

heh. These guys have zero credibility.

kaioatey01   
 (4/6/07 3:45 pm)
 Reply     Dishonesty
(...)
 Dishonesty? u'er prevaricating: I said they were Europeans. Twinkies who have taken upon themselves to lecture the worlld who is a genuine NA and who is not. If you don't see the bizareness here, its because these guys are just like you.

Quote:
They do not slither into sweatlodges etc.

how do you know?

you made a huge deal about Wallace Black Elk supposedly charging $50 per lodge. I toold you this is because whiteys like you, Barnaby and Ingeborg feel ENTITLED to have NAs work for free for days in order to have a sweat lodge experience. Basically, Barnaby has found another way of exploiting NAs - he is a fraud in his own way.

Quote:
must fabricate a negative fictional picture to try to discredit them

wu, there is NO NEED to fabricate anything. these guys are pretending to be more Indian than the Indian themselves. heh... Some NAPFS groupie lecturing Ocelotl, who is a genuine Blackfoot, about Blackfeet (with info gained from wiki).
(...)
 hahaha... no you don't. you showed in your posts that you have no idea. you simply have no clue. you are just another Barnaby.
(...)
 Don't prevaricate. You expect to be reciprocated for the effort you put into your bodywork. A lodge leader puts much more effort into this (days' worth) yet YOU expect HIM to do it for free. You are a rascal, just another exploiter is what you are. Like your precious Ingeborg and Barnaby, and that 'educatedindian' guy from Sweden. {emphasis mine, I.}

What you all have in common is the need, compulsion, to tear other people down. Other people, like those youngsters in Amazon, who are sincerely trying to understand spirit and themselves. You and the NAFPS people are parasites feeding of other people's passion for life.

You are contemptible!

kaioatey01   
     Re: re:NAFPS
(...)
 ayahuasca would chew you up and spit you out and you'd never want to go near her again.

no, those young people were salt of the earth. sincere seekers, and resepctful. these NAFPS twinkie Injuns are too fanatical, too - undeveloped, to see the real thing.

i mean... what can u expect from Dummkopfs running with the wolves.

i've probably spent 20 min there...and there were a few people i liked. Blue Wolf was one, if memory serves, and there was an 61yr old gramma. it was the 'educatedindian' Admins (Twinkie Injuns) and non-indians (Injun Twinkies) that got my goat.

kaioatey01   
     Re: sincere and resepctful seekers,
(...)
Many Injuns, for example, be they Navajo or Lakota, certainly prefer to spend it on alcohol, drugs and promiscuity. Forget child support, or such Western a concept as work.

And then these NAFPS pseudo-Injuns have the gall to complain when young people try to take their own lives, and spiritual quests, seriously? Instead of extending a helping hand (provided they know better), they try to kick others down. Pshaw!

kaioatey01   
 (4/5/07 1:12 am)
    NAFPS
 Just had a peek at the NAFPS site through the link kindly provided by ra6as.

My word, what a bunch of angry paranoiacs and self-congratulatory holier-than-thous.

Nothing sadder than an Indian blaming the white man for his alcoholism, promiscuity and inability to get a proper education. And the NAFPS 'Indians' seem to be led by a Brit guy and a German woman.

heh

seriously, if this is not pathetic, i don't know what is.

kaioatey01   
 (4/5/07 10:25 am)
    Re: re: NAFPS
(...)
 the Administrator of the site is a Brit, who 'runs with the wolves'. And they are others, Ingeborgs, Fredericas... whose holier than thou sycophancy is sickening.

and the second administrator is a guy who calls himself 'educatedindian'. Probably finished high school, learnt to use Internet, maybe even has a job. Now this guy has no problem living in the white man's world, using white man's culture etc... but when sincere young people try to learn about indigenous life, suddenly he becomes holier than thou

i don';t care what they say about Ocelotl. They've pegged him down pretty well. What got my goat was how they treated a couple of sincere young people who went to Peru and tried to incorporate what they've learnt into a new way of life. A bit idealistic, but beautiful. These NAFPS twerps just couldn't see that these people were MORE of the earth than they themselves.

In other words, when one or two drops of native blood becomes your only criteria, you are pretty dead already.

kaioatey01   
 (4/5/07 10:28 am)
    Re: NAFPS
(...)
 I was trying to have a look at the 'native blood' hypocrisy, where folks who are nobodys try to be somebodys simply because they (may) have a drop of Injun blood.

but when you look at their resentment and paranoia... makes you wonder.

they are basically Injun twinkies.

kaioatey01   
 (4/5/07 1:04 am)
 Reply     hmmm
(...)
 This NAFPS site looks kind of loony and pathetic, paranoia everywhere. Some Indians get drunk on alcohol, others on Indianesness, whatever that is.

kaioatey01   
 (4/5/07 10:39 am)
     Re: NAFPS
(...)
 hahaha... yeah... you mean the NAFPS Swedes and germans, and the Brit administrator. well, ok, maybe they do have someone who is a 1/32 micmac. And there is the 'educatedindian' guy.

a bunch of 'running with the wolves' wannabes.
(...)

kaioatey01   
 (4/5/07 6:04 pm)
     Re: Truthfullness and NAFPS
(...)
 these guys don't like anybody.

they criticize Ed McGaa, Leonard Crow Dog, Wallace Black Elk, Bobby Lake (whose sin is apparently that they talk to white people) and are congenitally unable to distinguish between decent folks like Jamie Sams and outright fraudsters and conmen like Swift Deer.

in other words, while well-intentioned, NAFPS is not run by Indians themselves but by assorted Swedes, Germans and Brits who parade in their fake headdresses while pretending to speak for the NAs. Assorted Barnabies and Ingeborgs, heh. Real full bloods at NAFPS are mainly for decoration. They
know no one can steal your family, your community away from you.

It is the greedy who get upset by greed in others.

It is the spiritually empty ones who are upset by genuine idealistic seekers.
(...)

kaioatey01   
 (4/5/07 9:21 pm)
    Re: not much backbone.
Quote:
Criticising Indians for alcoholism and a lack of character as a way to try to discredit NAFPS.

well, i was suggesting these guys have much larger problems than plastic shamans. not that they would acknowledge these problems on their board. But these criticisms were before i realized NAFPS is just a bunch of Brits, Swedes, Germans and Italians playing at running with the wolves.

NAFPS is not about helping Indians- it is about another way for wasichus to assuage their guilt and play at being holier than thou. Just look at that barnaby McEwen (is that a Lakota name, or what?) personality.

Quote:
If you have a criticism of NAFPS why are you too much of a coward to do so over at their site?

what's the point? why talk to twinkies with a pet peeve? they don;t care to step out of their little holy cocoons. they're not interested in real stuff, like we are here.i haven't seen a single interesting post there...

... certainly not posts in which a NAFPS honcho shows generosity of spirit or an open heart. The way they treated those young people sez it all. Sanctimonious European twinkies!
(...)

kaioatey01   
 (4/6/07 12:23 am)
    Re: Religion or culture.
Quote:
I think you could consider going over to NAFPS and posting your opinions about that there.

wuwei, those people are not Indians. They are a bunch of conceited Europeans who have gotten into their heads that the purity of the ceremony is much more important than fighting alcoholism, drug abuse and crime on the rez. or providing jobs.

Do you think Barnaby invested any of his money into the rez? Ha! Think again.

It's not like the Indians are frozen in time. Many have been in the Army. Others (not enough) went to college. Yuroks, Pomo and Tewas are doing Lakota ceremonies; Lakotas are doing the intertribal NAC thing and powwows with everyone else. If you knew anything about NAs you'd know things have never
been pure. they've always been fluid. The whole point is that the medicine man learns from the spirits. If they tell him to wear skirts or to do everything backwards, he's gonna do it.

So GD is right on the money.

It is amazing what an amount of racism one person can come up with, and this speaks for itself. BTW, Al, do take due note that Monsieur le medicine man already got you 'exposed' for a Swede ....
Anyways, I won't engage in dispute with so knowing a person who calls Jamie Samms 'genuine' and apparently is able to see who's ndn and who's not just by looking at the nicks people use. And who obviously is so well informed as to not know the difference between ceremonies and powwows. But as Monsieur said in another posting: he is not Indian, but he knows a few.... Comment: raspberry {and see whether the system lets that pass or detects an indecency}

But there are more stereotyping comments to be found:

Aesop
 SR Veteran
 (4/6/07 2:03 am)
     Re: The Hacker Aesop ~ another Sil episode.
 Thanks Booth,
 I didn't have Nal in mind, but an "elder".

I'm with Mr K on that Twinkie site.

As far as I can tell, they just condemned Nal coz he spelled Adolf wrong. And he has some wrong-headed ideas. Much like themselves.

Yet he authenticated himself (but not his "tradition") to their admin. Who doesn't have gonads to put that one to bed with a simple confirmation. Choosing instead to publish the IP location of one of the site contributers
as a way of debunking him…
 Something like "you're Australian so you must be wrong". Critical thinking apparently not being their forte.

custodian
 SR Veteran
 (4/6/07 7:38 am)
    Re: New Age Toltec games.
Quote:
Of course it is true that he tried to buffalo the people at NAFPS at first. And it is also true that it didn't take them long to see the chinks in his personality.

I supect that if anyone cares to ask and has the time to pressure the troll wu into answering, it will be confirmed that wu has been actively persecuting Nagualgo and others under one or more of his other alias(s) at the NAFPS website, and that what we are seeing here is just another false consensual agreement between wu's SR alias and wu's NAFPS alias.

...another sock-puppet type agreement where wu is just quoting his own material.

There is no reasonable alternative yet offered as to why wu is so well informed about how Nagualgo first introduced himself at the NAFPS website and the intimate details of how the situation degraded from there. Obviously wu was there, and a participant.

Yeah, what a great piece of white superiority - of course the 'Injuns' (cf above) here don't have the intelligence to research N, and also us Brits, Swedes, and Germans need a bit of help on the way (we probably don't speak the language well enough, especially the Brits..) - so it MUST have been the poster wu wei wu to jump into the breach and do a bit of prompting.

But one of the best gems is from Mr Blackbeard, not an infrequent poster at SR plus the admin of the Twilight Zone, and apparently our latest addition here at NAFPS. He seems to be into necrophilia, excuse the pun:

Blackbeardd
 Trustee
 (4/6/07 7:06 pm)
 Reply    Nagualqo
 Nagualqo is considered a fraud by the Church of the Politically Correct.

Nagualqo is considered a fraud, because no one knows about his 'secret' Toltec Tradition (maybe that's why it's called secret..)

They say it's not really a secret tradition, for he posted lots of it on the internet. If my memory serves me right, Nahualqo said he was only allowed to tell about certain things, and he posts about what's allowed quite a lot. But, as I've noticed, he leaves out a lot too.

The Elders think not much of Nahualqo: I'd say: f*ck the Elders, they fossilized long time ago. Who needs their outdated views? Only the Politically Correct NewAge followers of an OldAge Tradition.

I have quoted this lengthy to give proof that there is an attitude of both open and covert racism to be found at SR, and the posts quoted include about every racist stereotype there is and was.

Given this way of thinking, ra6as, just what do you expect NAFPS to tell you about N in the way of the various reasons why he has been rated a fraud? Taking into consideration that we have been written off as 'twinkie Injuns' and 'Injun twinkies' who apparently don't know body orifices from holes in the ground in just about every respect - would you and the others at SR be prepared to accept these reasons? I have severe doubts. The atmosphere at SR apparently is marked by presenting the full bandwidth of racist stereotypes to be able to dismiss everything we say, and by a wholehearted 'f*ck the elders' which is not exactly suited to grant a cordial exchange of points of view.

For one, you and others at SR are apparently not able to accept that it is rated a lie when N makes a contact by private mail claiming that all he writes in that mail is secret and may endanger his life and the lives of others when published, and then all he has written has been published in various forums by N himself, years prior to that contact. Just as a hint: if N grew up in Siksika traditions as he put forward when he joined NAFPS, shouldn't he be somewhat more reluctant about telling lies and about misrepresenting himself?

Offline ra6as

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2007, 10:40:50 pm »

Just as a hint: if N grew up in Siksika traditions as he put forward when he joined NAFPS, shouldn't he be somewhat more reluctant about telling lies and about misrepresenting himself?

So are you saying that he probably lied when he said "I am Siksika, (Blackfoot.)"?

I could easily understand your calling him a fraud if that's the case.

Or are you saying he's been telling some other lies?  If so, what?

Offline nahualqo

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2007, 10:42:02 pm »
I am a member of the Blackfeet tribe, that is not in question. I am a participant in Nahualism and that has not even been questioned. you have two other bonafide Native American spiritual practitioners in your fraud section that are Lakota.

[More personal attacks removed. Once again, he refuses to answer questions, and continues to lie and defend as genuine two notorious exploiters considered frauds by nearly all NDNs.]
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 02:27:32 pm by educatedindian »

Offline Barbanegra

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2007, 11:23:38 pm »
Hello dear people!

( I tried to register before as "Blackbeard" , the owner of the site "The Twilight Zone", but failed - I never received a reply on my registration, using a Yahoo email addres, so I tried again, using a Gmail address. )

My impression of what's going on here is, that a couple of Europeans think they can tell us how Native Americans should think and act, based on their understanding of what the socalled Elders have to say about it.

Just a thought: has any of you thought about the possibility that these socalled elders are stuck in an outdated view on life? And that there are other native Americans , maybe those like Nahualqo , who have moved on despite the recommendations of the socalled elders?

What's happening here is something like people claiming the true understanding of Christianity is held by orthodox priests, and anyone thinking differently is therefore automatically a fraud.

Something else: I've allowed, no, I even invited Nahualqo to post on my site. Not because I agree with everything he says, but only to give him some space to say his thing.

[One childish insult. I thought about removing Blackbeardd's racist, religiously bigoted, and otherwise ignorant comments, then decided to leave them up for all to see to kn ow just who it is that supports N.]

« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 02:30:10 pm by educatedindian »