Author Topic: Film on Leonard Crow Dog  (Read 50008 times)

Offline Cetan

• Hoka Hey
Re: Film on Leonard Crow Dog
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2008, 06:14:06 pm »
The Chipps family, while known as good medicine men, also comes under that category of bad men. Giodfrey has been on the run from the law for years although I believe he was finally caught. Charles has been known to let anyone Sundance for the right price, Mary Thunder's group used to be hooked up with him. A friend of mine was there years ago, a few days after the dance she was in Interior taking a shower at the laundromat when Charles pulled up. He was pacing around waiting for her to leave, the laundromat is next to the liquor store. She pulled out but went around the block and came back and sure enough there was Charles buying his booze with donations from the Sundance.  At that point he had one wife in housing, one out in the country and a wasicu girlfriend living in a trailer in the driveway.
I do not recall ever having heard of the Chipps being assiciated with Steve McCullough's Sundance.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 06:17:20 pm by Cetan »

Offline JimYoungbird

Re: Film on Leonard Crow Dog
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2008, 07:32:37 pm »
Cetan, I understand that Godfrey was caught, but dont know the details and will not speculate. I am also aware of some of the "misdeeds" of Charles and a few others as well.

It hurts to know some of these things about the people that are discussed here, but it is what it is and cannot be undone. I dance/sing where "I " dance and try not to focus on what others do or dont do. I dont feel its my place to critisize or judge them as they will be the ones ultimately responsible for their actions, as are we all.

Again, thanks to everyone who has contributed to my furthering scope of things, Jim