Author Topic: Carrie Chilcott  (Read 7069 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Carrie Chilcott
« on: November 04, 2017, 03:41:47 pm »
Her claims, some obvious phony rainbow warrior stuff, "become a healer in a year". Comments included.

---------
http://hamilton.carpediem.cd/events/5053576-becoming-an-indigenous-healer-apprentice-with-carrie-chilcott-at-luminous-energetic-pathways-sacred-centre/
Becoming An Indigenous Healer (Apprentice) With Carrie Chilcott
Luminous Energetic Pathways Sacred Centre
720 Guelph Line Suite 302B, Burlington, Ontario
Luminous Energetic Pathways Sacred Centre is proud to announce its first certificate program Becoming An Indigenous Healer (Apprentice) ever offered. This 1.5 year program is offered by a true, authentic, and bloodline Elder and Medicine Woman, Carrie Chilcott (Miingun Bii-miibaat-ewin-Kwe.)

The Program has been custom designed to share with you the native teachings of the Ojibwe natives, and the teachings will be taught in the Anishnabek way. All (female) students will wear skirts and offer tobacco to the Elder as this follows the traditions of the teachings being offered.

The Introductory course gives you a great connection with the native teachings for your own benefit.
The Intermediate course allows you to become a practitioner of the native teachings so that you can share it with others.
The Advanced course allows you to become a teacher and an exceptional practitioner of the Anishnabek native teachings and ceremonies. All are encouraged to complete the full program to get the full teachings/ceremonies of the Traditional Native Healer through the eyes of the Ojibwe way.

The program will begin in January of 2018, and will be set to run as follows:
Introductory Course: $1,111 (plus tax) — 1 full day per month for 6 months (You can pay as you go, but must commit to the full 6 months. $209.24 (tax included ) is due on the 1st day of every month )
Intermediate Course: $1,500 (plus tax) — 1 full day per month for 4 months and 1 weekend in the 5th month (You can pay as you go, but must commit to the full 6 months. $300 (plus tax) is due on the 1st of every month)
Advanced Course: Cost to be announced

INTRODUCTORY COURSE OUTLINE
January 20th, 2018 — June 21st, 2018 Cost: $1,111.00 ($185 per month + tax)
Introductory: Saturday January 20th Level 1
• Introduction on becoming a traditional native healer • The rite of passage
• The creator and his name in Ojibwe • The circle of continuum
• The trials and sacrifice • Working with the breath
• First grandmother teaching and moon water for Kwe’s • The practice

Introductory: Saturday February 17th Level 2
• First introduction to the training of a traditional healer • Philosophy • Natures calling where are your sacred space in nature • our great mother and the creation story • everything living has a spirit
•second grandmother teaching

Introductory: Saturday March 24th Level 3
• sacred laws spiritual violations •elements of the four directions • third grandmother teaching

Introductory: Saturday April 21st Level 4
• fourth Grandmother teaching • Learn your main animal totem. • Power animals what they mean to you. •Your inner totems

Introductory: Saturday May 26th Level 5
• How to create the grandfather medicine wheel grid • healing journey • fifth grandmother teaching

Introductory: Saturday June 23rd Level 6
• drum and rattles in your healing journey • importance of song for ceremony •Drumming •6th grandmother teaching • Certificate of Completion

INTERMEDIATE COURSE OUTLINE September 22nd -January 20th, 2019
$1,500 (plus tax) — 1 full day per month for 4 months and 1 weekend in the 5th month (You can pay as you go, but must commit to the full 6 months. $300 (plus tax) is due on the 1st of every month)

Intermediate: Saturday September 22nd Level 7 • Finding cleaning your feathers • Preparing feathers for healing •Using feathers and breath in healing • 7th grandmother teaching

Intermediate: Saturday October 20th Level 8 • Getting to know your spirit body •Understanding spirit world • death and rebirth  • 8th grandmother teaching

Intermediate: Saturday November 17th Level 9 • Picking your grandfather medicine stones
• Grounding with your stones• Learning grandfather medicine stones • 9th grandmother teaching

Intermediate: Saturday December 22nd Level 10 • Father Sky • Brother wind • 10 grandmother teaching

Intermediate: Saturday January 12th and Sunday January 13th 2019 Levels 11 and 12 will be completed together.
• The Rainbow Crow and the Rainbow Warriors Prophecy  • Rainbow gridding • Exploring the underworld • The Elemental Kingdom •11th Grandmother teaching  • 12 and 13 Grandmother Teaching
• The turtle calendar 13 months • Types of illness • Apprentice and practice • Naming ceremony
• Practitioner Certificate of Completion

ADVANCED COURSE OUTLINE Advanced course: Cost to be announced — 1 full day per month for 5 months and 1 weekend in the 6th month (Monthly payment plans will be available) Saturday January 19th, 2019 — Level 13
• first sacred herb  • Learning sacredness of ceremony and prayer • Going Within

Advanced Class: Saturday February 16th, 2019 — Level 14
• second sacred herb  • Working the four directions • Animals of the four directions

Advanced Class: Saturday March 23rd, 2019 — Level 15
•third sacred herb and how to smudge  •the plant people •how to pick plants. •Introduction plant medicine

Advanced Class: Saturday April 20th, 2019 — Level 16 
•fourth sacred herb • Solstice and Equinox’s following the seasons •medicine plants uses •talking to the standing tall ones •Sweat lodge

Advanced Class: Saturday May 25th, 2019 — Level 17
• More medicine plants • sacred pipe ceremony • meaning of the songs

Advanced Class: June 22nd and June 23rd, 2019 — Level 18
• More plants • Symbols and signs  • how to connect to your spirit guides • How balance your polarities
• The Star People • Connecting to the Cosmos • Ojibwa Constellation Star Map

Comments
Catherine Duchene-Winn
Not sure who you are but this is not acceptable in our Culture. Your page has since been removed on Facebook and I have personally called the 905-632-1175. this is NOT what we as Original people do, we do NOT sell our teachings nor do we or should we profit from them. I will be seeking legal clarity on this matter.

Luba Williams
I think this deserves a protest at the location where it will be

Tiger Tchiget
This is NOT Anishinabe way. Nor any indigenous culture in the Americas. We do not sell our ceremonies or teachings. The things you are offering here are New-Age hocus pocus, very little of it correct. But also the fact you are calling it Ojibwe/Anishinabe is also disturbing. My late father was a Mohawk/ Ojibway elder& my brothers traditional speakers and teachers. If they were alive, they would discredit your school for this. I will be calling people to put a stop to tbis.

Nancy Stevens
This is so incredibly inappropriate, exploitative and offensive.

Victoria Guzman
Luring Non natives and natives who are disconnected from their culture with this cookie cutter scam is dangerous and bad medicine. If you are who u say you are you would listen and show some humility and respect the wishes of the community and its people you claim to represent.

Gazhagyans Kwe
Stop appropriating sacred Native teachings NOW!!

Roxane
How dare you sell the culture and teachings of the Anishnaabe for your own profit and greed!

Luba Williams
This deserves a protest with true religious leaders and ceremony to wash away this greed. where and when ? is this on line or at a location?

-----------
Mostly a Reiki seller. And a motorcycle instructor...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sFOpIkar5Y
http://acornhealth.ca/carrie-chilcott-reflexologist-reiki/
https://www.meetup.com/LuminousEnergeticPathways/events/235682691/
http://wholisticwellnesscommunities.com/burlington//carriechilcott.htm

http://whiteflamecompany.com/product/monthly-drum-circle-with-carrie-chilcott/
Monthly Drum Circle With Carrie Chilcott $20.00 Canadian taxes extra

https://www.linkedin.com/in/carrie-chilcott-11040433/
Certified Reflexologist/ Reiki Master/Teacher/ Motorcycle Instructor
CCSpiritwalker Enterprises   Sheridan College Motorcycle Instruction, RAC Reflexology Certification
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Reflexologist / RCRT/ Reiki Master Teacher
Company NameCCSpiritwalker Enterprises
Dates EmployedJan 2010 – Present  Employment Duration7 yrs 11 mos
I believe the body can heal itself with the modalities I have been trained in Can help in the healing process.
 Motorcycle Training Organization of Halton/ Peel
Instructor Motorcycle Training Organization of Halton/ Peel
Dates EmployedJan 2014 – Present  Employment Duration3 yrs 11 mos
LocationBrampton Teach the M1 to M2 beginner course.
MTOHP - Motorcycle Training Organization of Halton-Peel - Learn to Ride from the Professionals
Education  Sheridan College Motorcycle Instruction, RAC Reflexology Certification

--------
Claims to be a parapsychologist and ghost photographer.
http://www.burlingtonghostwalks.ca/muskokan%20ghosts.htm
Who you gonna call? Ghost Photographers!

By Bev McMullen

GHOSTLY VISITOR? Parapsychologists Carrie Chilcott (left), James Borg and Patrick Cross (right) attempt to measure and communicate with a spirit which they believe is haunting a site in Muskoka. Is the ethereal image in the centre the ghost? Perhaps — it’s certainly not present in pictures of the same spot taken a moment before.
Photo by Andrew Wagner-Chazalon
....Muskokan editor Andrew Wagner-Chazalon and I arranged for Patrick and his colleagues James Borg and Carrie Chilcott to come to Muskoka to explore and discover some of the spirit energy that abounds here. We met them on Saturday afternoon and went to three haunted sites around Muskoka. Right now we aren’t prepared to say where we were because we’re still trying to absorb all that occurred....

GHOSTLY VISITOR? Parapsychologists Carrie Chilcott (left), James Borg and Patrick Cross (right) attempt to measure and communicate with a spirit which they believe is haunting a site in Muskoka. Is the ethereal image in the centre the ghost? Perhaps — it’s certainly not present in pictures of the same spot taken a moment before.

....If you are interested in having a ghost photography course in Muskoka, or want to join Patrick, Jim and Carrie on their ghost tours in Burlington, who you gonna call? Ghostbusters. Patrick Cross can be reached via his Web site, or by e-mail at scifi@primus.ca

Piff

Re: Carrie Chilcott
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 10:42:36 pm »
Carrie Chilcott
3rd Generation Ojibwe Medicine Woman & Seer

Carrie was born into a long line of Seers and Shamans with her paternal grandmother and great grandmother being traditional Ojibwe Medicine Women and her great, great grandfather being a Shaman

http://www.luminousenergeticpathways.com/practitioners.htm#Carrie

This is a very specific heritage claim here.

Piff

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 11:35:40 pm »
21 hrs ·

Carrie Chilcott who works at Luminous Energetic Pathways recently created an Indigenous Certificate Course to be held next year. We have since cancelled that course as we now understand that such sacred teachings should not be taught or shared in such a manner.
We want to formally apologize to all Indigenous and native people as we would never want to or intend to hurt anybody.
PLEASE understand that no harm was intended and we thank you for your understanding and forgiveness.

After consulting with various Native elders we have cancelled this course and removed it from Facebook. We will not be pursuing any indigenous teachings or ceromony. We were ill advised and were not made aware of the sacredness and of the protocol for these teachings by someone in the Native community. With heavy hearts we apologize for this oversight and only wished to promote and bring awareness to indigenous teachings to our own community of non indigenous people. We did not mean to insult or to bring any harm to your culture.
chi-miigwech for this lesson and for your teachings and forgiveness.

https://www.facebook.com/LuminousEnergeticPathways/

Piff

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 11:40:00 pm »
I'm following discussion of her on FB and Twitter.

"No one claims this woman. The Anishinaabe are very offended."

Offline WINative

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 09:57:04 pm »

Offline Sparks

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 03:56:17 am »
How to become an Indigenous healer for $1,111
Company pulls workshops after backlash from Indigenous community
By Lenard Monkman, CBC News Posted: Nov 10, 2017 8:00 AM ET — Last Updated: Nov 10, 2017 8:00 AM ET

Indigenous people from across the country were upset to learn last week that Anishinaabe ceremonies and teachings were being advertised online — for a price.

The workshops included a "certified" course on "becoming an Indigenous healer."

Word of the course spread across social media with many people asking why and how Anishnaabe teachings were being sold for individual profit.

The course --  being offered by Carrie Chilcott of Luminous Energetic Pathways Sacred Centre in Burlington, Ont., -- has since been pulled after the backlash from the Indigenous community.

"It was a huge mistake. I had no idea about the sacredness of this culture and that money should never be charged," said Lisbeth Fregonese, the owner of the wellness centre.

In a biography on the wellness centre's website, Chilcott is described as a "Reiki Master [and] teacher 3rd Generation Ojibway Medicine Woman and Seer."

The first course was slated to begin in Toronto in January.

Chilcott was offering a six-month introductory level, for $1,111, which would provide a "great connection with the Native teachings for your own benefit."

Also being offered was an intermediate course for $1,500 starting in September, which would allow you to "become a practitioner of the native teachings so that you can share it with others." An advanced course was to follow.

Course from 'own thought and heart'

The centre's website states that Chilcott has been offering these services for the last eight years, and that she offers reiki shares, drumming circles and ceremonies.

Earlier this week, the centre had Facebook events pages advertising previous ceremonies by Chilcott. They have since been taken down.

The ceremonies included medicine wheel teachings, dream catcher workshops, smudging events and "finding your totem/clan" — all for a price.

When asked about her Indigenous ancestry, Chilcott replied to CBC via Facebook that her father was full blooded Ojibway and that her mother was French.

"I also have according to my DNA test, South Pacific Polynesia Maori and Mongol," wrote Chilcott.

Chilcott said her father was adopted out in 1934 and she described herself as second generation off-reserve.

In a statement emailed to CBC News, she said the centre has cancelled all workshops dealing with Indigenous teachings.

She said she apologized to the "Native communities" and to her employers.

"Many of you will not accept my apology and this I understand and respect," she wrote.

"For the ones that accept my apologies please understand it was not my intent to do harm to anyone."

She said she had spoken to elders previously, but no elder had endorsed the course or even read its materials. The course came from her "own thought and heart."

'She's really exploiting our culture'

An Anishinaabe elder who learned about Chilcott monetizing workshops on becoming a healer was in shock and disbelief.

"She's really exploiting our culture," said Chickadee Richard from Sandy Bay First Nation.

"I'm not sure where she's getting these teachings from and why she's passing them on. Those are earned. You've actually got to sit with an elder and offer tobacco to get those teachings."

Richard said that you can't become a healer by taking classes. People that would be considered elders have earned their status by learning from other elders, medicines, many years of sacrifice and going to ceremonies.

"There's certain lines that you don't cross," said Richard.

"If you're being requested to teach, there's reciprocity [involved]."

Although elders are often invited to schools to teach and share, it is often just "surface level teachings" and tobacco is exchanged as a gift to the elder.

Richard recognizes that there are a lot of non-Indigenous people who are interested in First Nations culture, and invites people to join them and learn from Indigenous people in ceremony.

However, she thinks that non-Indigenous people should be cautious about from whom they are learning.

"Come to our ceremonies. Come and sit with us, come and pray with us. I've seen non-Indigenous people come to our ceremonies… but it's not theirs to take and pass it onto someone else," said Richard.

"I'm not saying don't use our [spirituality], I'm saying don't use our ways to advance yourself."

Fregonese has apologized on behalf of the wellness centre, and said the courses would never be offered again.

Offline Sparks

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 12:26:45 am »

When googling "Carrie Chilcott" (exact phrase), this was the uppermost hit. It's now an "Error 404  //  Page could not be found" case. Seems someone is tidying up around her. Google cached this page:

Carrie Chilcott, Reflexologist & Reiki

Hello my name is Carrie. I am a RAC certified Reflexologist, and Reiki Master/Teacher. I have a passion to help all living things heal. I know the body can heal itself.

I embrace all healing modalities and the ones that chose me are the following.

Reflexology: Is a natural healing art based on the principle that there are reflexes in the feet, hands, and ears, which correspond to every part, gland, and organ of the body. Through application of pressure on these reflexes, reflexology relieves tension, improves circulation, and helps promote the natural function of the related areas of the body. It has been dated back to Ancient Egypt the early 6th dynasty about 2330 B.C as seen in the petro glyphs on a physician’s tomb.

Reiki: Is a healing method that uses universal guided life force energy. It is a safe and gentle form of natural healing dating back thousands of years to India and Tibet that was rediscovered in the early 1900’s by Dr Miako Usui. Reiki helps to create balance, harmony, and healing. Reiki can be used on any living things-people (including children/babies), animals plants, crystals, the earth, also the universe.

My passion is to help others to heal themselves to further ascend forward on the path for the soul purpose.

Offline Sparks

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2017, 06:39:57 am »
Her claims, some obvious phony rainbow warrior stuff, "become a healer in a year". Comments included.
---------
http://hamilton.carpediem.cd/events/5053576-becoming-an-indigenous-healer-apprentice-with-carrie-chilcott-at-luminous-energetic-pathways-sacred-centre/

Many more comments by now. I will quote just three of them:

Edward Fregonese
After consulting with varoius Native elders we have cancelled this course and removed it from Facebook. We will not be pursuing any indigenous teachings or ceromony. We were ill advised and were not made aware of the sacredness and of the protocol for these teachings by someone in the Native community. With heavy hearts we apologize for this oversight and only wished to promote and bring awareness to indigenous teachings to our own community of non indigenous people. We did not mean to insult or to bring any harm to your culture.
chi-miigwech for this lesson and for your teachings.
[…]
Jan Achilles
This same woman is calling herself a «Medicine woman» Who exactly is she and what tribe claims her?
http://hamilton.carpediem.cd/events/4994011-drumming-circle-at-luminous-energetic-pathways-sacred-centre/#m

Edward Fregonese
THIS EVENT WAS CANCELLED AND WAS REMOVED FROM OUR LUMINOUS ENERGETIC PATHWAYS FACEBOOK PAGE. WE DO NOT KNOW WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR POSTING THESE EVENTS ON THIS WEBSITE BUT WE PLEASE ASK YOU TO STOP POSTING EVENTS THAT HAVE BEEN CANCELLED. THE POLICE HAVE BEEN CONTACTED ABOUT THIS ACTIVITY AND THEY ARE LOOKING INTO IT.

So I went to the URL given by Jan Achilles, and I quote all of it, including two comments:

Drumming Circle

27 JANUARY 19:00 - 21:00

720 Guelph Line Suite 302B, Burlington, Ontario

Surround yourself with a group of drummers and discover the depths of your connection to Source. You cannot help but be wowed when your energy is elevated through the pure sound of the drum. This feeling is only amplified when you are sitting in a group energy of magnificence.

Allow Carrie Chilcott, indigenous seer and medicine woman to lead you on a journey that you are meant to experience every time you come out. This is also an amazing opportunity for you to connect with so many others from our community.

Whether you are new to drumming or a regular drummer does not matter. All that we ask is that you bring your own drum, and rattles, and lets make some music together.

(This circle will be held monthly)

Cost $25
Please RSVP directly meetup.com/LuminousEnergeticPathways/events/

DISCUSSION
Edward Fregonese
THIS EVENT WAS CANCELLED AND WAS REMOVED FROM OUR LUMINOUS ENERGETIC PATHWAYS FACEBOOK PAGE. WE DO NOT KNOW WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR POSTING THESE EVENTS ON THIS WEBSITE BUT WE PLEASE ASK YOU TO STOP POSTING EVENTS THAT HAVE BEEN CANCELLED. THE POLICE HAVE BEEN CONTACTED ABOUT THIS ACTIVITY AND THEY ARE LOOKING INTO IT.

Tiger Tchiget
«Allow Carrie Chilcott, indigenous seer and medicine woman to lead you on a journey...» SO, she is STILL calling herself a 'medicine woman'? A medicine woman would not call herself one and try to charge for her services. Sad.

So I guess also NAFPS will have the Police coming to look into republication of cancelled events? ::)

Offline Sparks

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2017, 06:59:52 am »
-----------
Mostly a Reiki seller. And a motorcycle instructor...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sFOpIkar5Y
https://www.meetup.com/LuminousEnergeticPathways/events/235682691/
http://wholisticwellnesscommunities.com/burlington//carriechilcott.htm

http://whiteflamecompany.com/product/monthly-drum-circle-with-carrie-chilcott/
Monthly Drum Circle With Carrie Chilcott $20.00 Canadian taxes extra

The bolded URLs are goners by now, I wrote about the first one earlier today.

This one (from 2016) is still there, I will quote all of it in case it too disappears:

17 DEC [2016]
Past Meetup
Winter Solstice with Indigenous Healer and Seer, Carrie Chilcott
Hosted by Carrie and Lisbeth F.
From Luminous Energetic Pathways Sacred Centre

Saturday, December 17, 2016 — 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Price: CA$25.00 /per person

720 Guelph Line Suite 302B · Burlington, ON

COME OUT AND CELEBRATE WINTER SOLSTICE THE NATIVE TRADITIONAL WAY.

http://photos1.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/c/4/e/8/600_456170408.jpeg

Join Carrie Chilcott, a bloodline Medicine Woman and Seer for the opening to the north section Of the Medicine Wheel.

Waboose's time starts with the Winter solstice, when Father Sun is at the southernmost point of his journey, the shortest day of the year.

Her times are Midnight to Dawn, winter, the elder time of life and around to birth or rebirth.

Don't forget to bring your instruments....

HAPPY SOLSTICE EVERYONE!!!

Offline Sparks

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2017, 03:15:46 am »
Carrie Chilcott is hosting (recurring) upcoming events at the "Luminous Energetic Pathways Sacred Centre":

https://www.meetup.com/LuminousEnergeticPathways/events/

Sacred Reiki Share
https://www.meetup.com/LuminousEnergeticPathways/events/244923209/
https://www.meetup.com/LuminousEnergeticPathways/events/kwqdqnyxdbzb/

Connecting with your Power Animal Guide (Crown Chakra) with Carrie Chilcott
https://www.meetup.com/LuminousEnergeticPathways/events/xmqdqnyxdbhb/
https://www.meetup.com/LuminousEnergeticPathways/events/xmqdqnyxgbdb/

Group Past Life Connections with Carrie
Carrie was born into a long line of Seers and Shamans. She was born a seer and has been able to communicate with Spirit for as long as she can remember, recalling that her first friends were a group of 5 crows. Carrie is extremely passionate about nature and respecting ALL forms of life, from humble insects to plants and animals
Carrie was born into a long line of Seers and Shamans with her paternal grandmother and great grandmother being traditional Ojibwe Medicine Women and her great, great grandfather being a Shaman. She was born a seer and has been able to communicate with Spirit for as long as she can remember, recalling that her first friends were a group of 5 crows. Carrie is extremely passionate about nature and respecting ALL forms of life, from humble insects to plants and animals

My emphasis in the above quote. Can genealogy confirm her alleged unnamed ancestors? Who were they, actually? (Why are they almost always anonymous in claims like this one?)

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2017, 08:25:57 pm »
So, it sounds like she hasn't stopped at all.

Offline Sparks

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2017, 10:35:16 pm »
So, it sounds like she hasn't stopped at all.

Carrie Chilcott's (recurring) upcoming events at the "Luminous Energetic Pathways Sacred Centre" were probably scheduled before the epic failure and cancellation of her "certificate program" "Becoming An Indigenous Healer (Apprentice)" at the same centre.

That said, the events for the coming seven months have not been cancelled, so yes, she has not stopped at all. Which justifies questioning her claims of "paternal grandmother and great grandmother being traditional Ojibwe Medicine Women and her great, great grandfather being a Shaman". I hope someone with deep knowledge and access to Canadian and U.S. censuses, birth and death records, etc. will go into this.

Offline Sparks

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2017, 10:57:53 pm »
Luminous Energetic Pathways Sacred Centre is proud to announce its first certificate program Becoming An Indigenous Healer (Apprentice) ever offered. This 1.5 year program is offered by a true, authentic, and bloodline Elder and Medicine Woman, Carrie Chilcott (Miingun Bii-miibaat-ewin-Kwe.)

Google search for the bolded name as 'exact phrase' yields less than ten hits, including this NAFPS thread. Some a them:

[Friday Speakers - November 3, 2017] 6:45 pm - 7:30 pm
HOW THE MEDICINE WHEEL CONNECTS US TO OUR HIGHER SELF
with Carrie Chilcott (Miingun Bii-miibaat-ewin-Kwe), Indigenous Healer, Elder and Medicine Woman

Carrie is a bloodline Medicine Woman and Seer who teaches the traditions and ceremonies that have helped heal people for centuries. As a direct conduit between nature and humans, she shares her wisdom of the teachings from ancestors as well as Mother Earth and Father Sky.

In this talk, Carrie will speak about the ability of each person to reconnect themselves to the Spirit world, the Cosmic world and the Underworld. The more awareness we have on the internal power within and our ability to use it, the more aligned we will feel as we navigate this outside world. We must first learn to connect with the natural resources of the earth through natural medicine, song, drumming, animal communication, and smudging.

Available afterward and throughout the weekend at LUMINOUS ENERGETIC PATHWAYS booth 61.

Ooops... Error 404
Sorry, but the page you are looking for doesn't exist.

Becoming An Indigenous Healer (Apprentice) With Carrie Chilcott
TIME Sat Jan 20 2018 at 10:00 am to 05:00 pm    Add to calendar
VENUE Luminous Energetic Pathways Sacred Centre, 720 Guelph Line Suite 302B, Burlington, Canada
CREATED BY  Luminous Energetic Pathways Healing Centre • Follow • Contact

(The last one is also about the cancelled event.) — My main point is, it seems that Carrie Chilcott never made any attempt to explain the meaning of her "Indian name". Does it mean anything at all, in any indigenous language of North America?