Author Topic: Missy Morose  (Read 2897 times)

Offline Missy-Morose

Missy Morose
« on: September 24, 2011, 04:10:30 pm »
My name is Mariela an I was born in Colombia(south-america) I was put up for adoption at 8mths and got adopted by Swedish parents. Im of mixed heritage. But have no idea of what's in the mix lol. Real Cali mutt. I have been tought Northern or Scandinavian shamanic practices by my adoptive parents and grand-parents who live in rural Sweden. But this is very diffrent from Native American Shamanism and is correctly termed Sedja or Seijdör. I live and work in London as a school-gardner for St:lukes primary school. I became aware of spiritual fraud a few years back when i studied Hindu Philosopy as a hobby. There are tousands of Swami's and Gurus. I never followed them or went to India but since then I became aware that fraud and predetory behaviour is rife in  New-Age circles. I was completly unaware of these issues and very naive. Im a bit of a solitary person so big gatherings and semenairs is not my sort of thing any way. The issue of fraudsters came up again a couple of years ago when a man called Dreaming Bear Kannaan became popular with female friends of mine. However the stories that came back to me was not about Love and Light but of an egomaniac and arrogant user and abuser living in Maui. That alarmed me and I started research fraudsters and plastic shamans. And it lead me to this site.