Author Topic: dodosegg  (Read 3938 times)

Offline dodosegg

dodosegg
« on: June 23, 2008, 05:04:48 pm »
Hi all, greetings from worker / taxpayer / consumer-land ............... ( Bristol,  England ) 

Spiritually speaking,  I have a comparatively dark and murky past, but these latter days I am more concerned about our planets dark and murky (?)  future!

I am indigenous to planet earth, and she is in deep man-made shit as far as I can see.

For us 'non-first-peoples' .......... the best way for us to live more harmoniously with mother nature is to work with her / for her  / in her ............... we ALL need to learn how to 'DO NO HARM' to our planet and to life itself.

I feel that first peoples everywhere can remind and show the world  how best to live sustainably, and in love and peace, if only they had a louder and clearer voice!

I know very little about first peoples except what I heard whilst video-documenting every speech at UNWGIP @ Geneva for 11 or 12 years or so, I have recorded over 300 hours of Video-Tape of first-peoples from all over the world speaking, most of it in the original language plus the english translation.

Some guidance as to how best to use this VT would be most usefull, any ideas anyone, please?

ivan noke.

PS : A couple of years ago, I 'bought' the domain : www.indigymedia.org  as a space to put up the First Peoples voices etc. recorded at UNWGIP over the years ............. but I do not have the skills or resources to realise the potentials, I'm kinda hoping that the creator might have some way of showing me what, if anything, to do with it?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 07:52:51 am by dodosegg »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: dodosegg
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 08:27:17 pm »
I would think the IITC (Internat'l Indian Treaty Council) would be the ones who would find your work the most helful.
http://www.treatycouncil.org/home.htm

Also AIM chapters and the NARF. There are also Native activists in Europe who'd certainly appreciate the footage. Maybe contacting the nearest university with Natives on the faculty would be a good start.

Offline dodosegg

Re: dodosegg
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 08:48:13 pm »
Thank you kindly 'EducatedIndian' ............... I have seen 'Treaty Council' people at UNWGIP every year I attended / worked, but I have been out of the loop since UNWGIP ended, and as I do not attend or video-document the Permanent Forum in New York, I am well out of touch!

I have no First Peoples contacts in European Universities ............ obviously a good place to start!

Best wishes.

ivan noke.