Author Topic: PaxMan  (Read 3881 times)

Offline PaxMan

PaxMan
« on: April 20, 2008, 03:16:04 am »
Hi. I was asked to post an intro because my posts reminded Educated Indian of a 'white supremicist troll' ?  :o I am none of the above. Also, EI wanted to know why my email address and my ISP 'don't match.' Sorry, but I don't know what that means. My email address is hotmail cuz it's free. I use my buddyies' internet connections - because that's free too (at least for me) (ok, I buy the pizza)  :D.

Beyond that, well, gee, I guess you will best get to know me by my posts - I think those speak more for me than me sitting here, kicking a clod of dirt (my buddy = not a good housekeeper) tryin' to think of something to say that is somewhere between bragging and b-o-r-i-n-g! 

Maybe I'll think of something later. :-[

Thanks.

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

Re: PaxMan
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 12:11:19 pm »
I guess you will best get to know me by my posts...

Exactly. Your posts, including this one, are what strongly remind us of someone who's attempted to cause trouble here before. You blew your chance to persuade us otherwise.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: PaxMan
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 01:17:13 pm »
His email to me, and refusal to explain himself, tell us that he is John Martin trying to be troll again.

--------------------
"A White Supremicist troll?" I am speechless. The only trolls in my life were those fuzzy headed fad dolls in the 1960's! And please tell me just what I have said that even remotely resembles a white supremicist?

I am barely computer literate - (i.e. I know how to type these replies, that's about it. If an ISP is my internet service provider, it's via satellite dish, that's all I know, since I'm not the one who writes the checks to pay the bill for it.
--------------

The usual pattern he tried over at Indianz, blatant brown nosing, refusal to answer questions, exagerrated claims of ignorance. Even his misspelling of supremacist is the same as Martin's.

After a period of trying to ingratiate himself, he'd explode in usual racist rants, followed sometimes a string of libels. So we'll just spare everyone in here that.

Anyone else who joins with the same problems with their ISP will be given a chance to explain themselves, then barred if they refuse.