General > Frauds

Kymberlee Ruff

<< < (3/15) > >>

critter - a white non-ndn person:

--- Quote from: educatedindian on February 13, 2012, 10:03:38 pm ---
Grandfather Martin asked me to go public on 08/08/08 because he was going deaf and wanted the message of the Hopi/Tibetan Prophecy out by December 22, 2012.

--- End quote ---

Um. The Dalai Lama is alive and well, and quite able to give Tibetan Prophecy if there is one and if he so wanted.

Why she writes "Hopi/Tibetan"  as though they are the one/the same and can be interchanged? I don't know, but leaves no real credibility with me (not that the other stuff lent credibility, just pointing this out).

She writes it as though Martin knew Tibetan? Why would a Hopi be so deeply involved in Tibetan beliefs as to
know their prophecy? Seems this Martin isn't who he says either.

tecpaocelotl:

--- Quote from: critter - a white non-ndn person on February 14, 2012, 02:25:44 am ---Um. The Dalai Lama is alive and well, and quite able to give Tibetan Prophecy if there is one and if he so wanted.

Why she writes "Hopi/Tibetan"  as though they are the one/the same and can be interchanged? I don't know, but leaves no real credibility with me (not that the other stuff lent credibility, just pointing this out).

She writes it as though Martin knew Tibetan? Why would a Hopi be so deeply involved in Tibetan beliefs as to
know their prophecy? Seems this Martin isn't who he says either.

--- End quote ---

I recommend you to listen to the coast to coast interview where she mentioned how she sees it. A lot of false statements.

Autumn:
IMHO, she is a seriously deluded person.

These are her own words:

"As far as profiting from all of this: I WOULD LOSE MY LICENSE IF I DID THAT!!

I am only allowed to practice psychotherapy within the "scope of marriage and family therapy".

I am not allowed to even MENTION my personal life in therapy. It is about the patients and their marriage and family issues. The most I do is that I have Kachinas all over my office that the Hopi have made for me and Tibetan artifacts that the Buddhists have given me."

And this is from her website:  http://www.kymberleeruff.com/

"It has been an extremely rewarding experience to be able to integrate the Old Ways of the First People into her psychotherapy practice.  With the world in such a critical time, it has never seemed more important to honor the ancient traditions of integrity and respect."

Defend the Sacred:
Direct link to post about Ruff on Coast to Coast's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coasttocoastam/posts/160100040768494
"New guest for the second half of tonight's show! Psychotherapist Kymberlee Ruff shares Hopi/Tibetan prophecies."

http://www.thegroundcrew.com/kymberlee_ruff.htm"
"Kymberlee Ruff
Messenger of the Hopi/Tibetan Prophecies

"Kymberlee Ruff, MFT, is Cherokee by ethnicity. She was adopted into the Hopi Tribe by Grandfather Martin Gashweseoma and asked to share the "Hopi / Tibetan Prophecies" with the world."

--- Quote from: Autumn on February 14, 2012, 07:53:04 pm ---These are her own words:

"As far as profiting from all of this: I WOULD LOSE MY LICENSE IF I DID THAT!!"

And this is from her website:  http://www.kymberleeruff.com/

"It has been an extremely rewarding experience to be able to integrate the Old Ways of the First People into her psychotherapy practice."

--- End quote ---

Screen shot of her claims on her website:

Smart Mule:

--- Quote ---Both of my parents are(were my dad passed) Cherokee. I was born in Arkansas. My great great grandfather John Byron was on the Dawes rolls and I am in the process of getting a card so my older son can afford to go to college.
 I should have done it sooner but I never expected the economy to be like this when I had kids!!
--- End quote ---

John Byron was NOT cherokee.  He was the PARENT of Cora Byron (who was born in 1896) and the husband of Rosa Bryon Dallas http://www.accessgenealogy.com/native/dawescard.php?s_last=byron&s_first=john&s_middle=&s_tribe=Cherokee&s_card=10623

I have a picture of the actual Dawes card, I will try and figure out a way to post it.  On it it clearly states JOHN BYRON (deceased) was a non-citizen and that Cora was 1/2.  Cora was enrolled on September 1. 1901.  She was born in Indiana.  She shows up on the 1900 census, living with her Mother, Uncles and Grandpa Thomas Byron(and some other people) in Cherokee Territory.  Uncles and Grandpa Thomas Byron are listed as WHITE.  Grandpa Thomas Byron was born in Pennsylvania as were Uncles James and Sylvester.  Grandpa Thomas Byron's parents were both born in Ireland. Cora's full name was Cora Myrtle Byron.  She in turn married a man with the first name John and they lived in Kansas.  Cora and John's children are still living (in Kansas and Oklahoma) and are in no way related to Kymberlee Ruff.  

The attached scan is low-resolution to fit on the board, but should be readable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version