Author Topic: Information needed of "single standing tepee"  (Read 5448 times)

Offline ironhead

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Information needed of "single standing tepee"
« on: June 28, 2006, 03:42:58 pm »
Greetings native friends;
I need information on a group that has come to my attention called "single standing tepee". There seems to be concern among my personal native friends and associates about the nature of this group, if that what it is. Any help will be sincerly appreciated, and I thank you in advance for your troubles.
                                                Ironhead

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

Re: Information needed of "single standing tepee"
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 04:05:46 pm »
Hello Ironhead. I guess most of us are pretty busy here, so please help us out by doing some of the work. How about asking your friends to post here about their concerns? Or if you have concerns of your own, what are they? What do you know about this group? Does it have an online presence? Where do we start?

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 04:30:38 pm »
This group is an MSN listserv that has turned up in many of my searches since they have links to quite a few of the major frauds. I'd guessed before they were simply naive. A closer look shows A Single Standing Teepee is run by a guy calling himself Fritz BiZhoo. The second name is almost certainly not his actual name.

Fritz was a Sun Bear follower. The other frauds or fraud sites he links to:
http://groups.msn.com/asinglestandingteepee
Animal Totems/Guides ?  
 ?  SunBear/ MedicineMan ?  
 ?  Medicine Wheel from Sun Bear Medicine Man ?  
 ?  Books By Sunbear ?  
 ?  Links/Bear Medicine ?  
 ?  Link/Native Animal Totems ?  ?
 ?  RainBow Eagle Seventh Fire Peace Shield Teacher Okla-Choctaw ?  
 ?  WhiteEaglesSoaring StoryTeller Author Dream Dancer7thFire ?  
 ?  Wolf Lodge/Robert Ghost Wolf ?  
 ?  Ellie Crystal/Meditation Music ?  
 ?  MaryThunder Teacher/News      
 ?  Prophecy/Crystal/Skulls ?  ?  
 ?  Links/Astrology/Native American ?  
 ?  Healing You ?  
 ?  Healing Stones and Post Cards ?  
 ?  Gemstones ?  
 ?  Healing With Color ?  

He shows up on almost as many sites in German as English. A book review lists his hometown as Bayern Germany.

Offline ironhead

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 08:54:37 pm »
Greetings friends;
The info provided by the second post is all I need to know, and I will pass this to the proper people in need.
                                             thank you,
                                             Ironhead

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 10:44:17 pm »
He shows up on almost as many sites in German as English. A book review lists his hometown as Bayern Germany.

I had a look at the German language sites showing up. That's basically three sites, one from Switzerland (tipi-camp) where Fritz B apparently left an entry in a forum; that forum was not available for me.
The other two are sites run from Germany. Fritz B left an entry in the guestbook at http://www.indianer.de, a private site run by one person. All he says is that he likes the site and invites people over to his site.
The second site is a forum put up at a commercial supplier of forums (www.plaudern.de - plaudern - to talk or to chat). The one he wrote in is about herbs and healing and he gives some advice re some herb and what it's good for. He mentions that he is half German, half Ojibway and says his Ojibway grandmother had a lot of knowledge about herbs and taught him. Google apparently lists each and any entry in that thread, no matter by whom, when you run a search for his name.