Author Topic: Tom Brown/Roger "Thunderhands" Gilbert/"Stalking Horse"  (Read 7070 times)

Offline naparyaq

Tom Brown/Roger "Thunderhands" Gilbert/"Stalking Horse"
« on: August 27, 2012, 08:34:38 am »
Dealing with Pretendians bringing it into my personal world. I'm struggling with how to deal with it. Ignore it and wait for it to just go away? Call it out and make people mad, and unhappy as well?

Amy Beth Katz and her twin sister are California celebrity psychics. The sisters do "shamanic healing" among other stuff. Amy Katz expanded into Alaska, where she's drumming up business. Literally. She does the School of Living Dreams and her expertise includes studying "Native American shamanism extensively with Tom Brown Jr."

"When Amy is not sitting (dancing, moving, drumming, dreaming) in class, she is standing in front of one. For the last 13 years, Amy has been designing and teaching courses for universities and corporations, nationally& internationally. A "wandering taoist", she has lived in Hong Kong, Korea, Israel, Bosnia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Hungary, Germany & USA. Her community service/healing work has included helping Vietnamese & Ethiopian refugees, disadvantaged children at Mother Theresa's orphanage in India, suicidal crisis callers in rural America, abused woman in Hungary & Bosnia, & people everywhere suffering from drug addictions, depression & feelings of hopelessness."[/i]

http://www.sbwellnessdirectory.com/katz.htm

This woman has inserted herself into a family's personal crisis. They don't know her. She showed up one day to volunteer her services, which they appreciatively accepted, and it's been nothing but trouble. She's complicating their lives at a very difficult time.
Nobody knows quite what to do about it. We've done some background checking to try to figure out what her agenda is, and it doesn't look good.

Initially, she was thought to be well-intended and genuine, just disorganized and not very good at stuff that she claimed expertise in. She started a blog and writes posts on behalf of the family. The blog is terrible. What she writes isn't accurate or truthful. She's written flowing prose, taking unbelievable liberties with family descriptions, use of photographs. Basically - it's bad.
She's causing stunning hurt feelings within the family. No one seems to be monitoring it. Nobody knows who is in charge of it. The whole family is wondering who gives direction in what she writes and assumes that she's doing it with someone's blessing. Everyone is afraid of offending by speaking out. 
The family is going through a shocking tragedy and this adds to their grief.

So we started checking. One thing leads to the next and the sweater of benevolence is unraveling...

The family has a missing person and jumped at every possible resource. She's associated with this guy Tom Brown. She's a "tracker." She does "vision quest" and "soulcraft" - you name it - she does it.
This man is her Guru:

He's a convicted felon in Colorado. Went to prison for fraud.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1938646065214.115847.1214270541&l=905c006729

We don't know what she wants. Is she expecting a big paycheck? Or is she padding her resume to say she helped these very sad circumstances? Or does just want to be associated, because the family happens to be indigenous? Does she maybe hope their Nativeness will rub off on her?

If anyone has suggestions and feedback on how to extricate from this, I welcome them. Or am I just being ungracious to a flake with good intentions?

Now there's this Apache Tracker guy, "Thunderhands." His name is Roger Gilbert. He calls himself Wakiya. He sells American Indian Spiritual Guidance. 60 mins - $100.00. All ages and levels.
http://betterfly.com/2137055418

http://apachetracker.blogspot.com/2011/03/although-this-book-is-classified-as.html

You can help me do this. I am asking for you to go one step further and support my efforts with action. There are many ways you can help. Here's how!

1.) First and foremost Donate to the cause of spreading truth and the old ways by hitting the donate button on the right side bar! In order to get this old war horse on the road I need a little "seed money" to get the ball rolling.

As far as donations go, donate anything you think you can afford from $5 on up. I need about $1000 to get this rolling.
What will you receive for doing this? First and most important is the good feeling you get in your heart. However, I will keep a record of everyone who donates and at some point they will receive something from me in return. When I start to prosper it will allow me to give more. That's how it works! Having said that I have written enough good information on this site that a donation wouldn't be inappropriate anyway. I am not making money at this point. I'm not even breaking even.

To close I want to say that all Wisdom Keepers should be supported in some way. In all humbleness
I can say I consider myself to be in that category!

-Many Blessings Thunderhands

He describes his book for sale as a "Shaman's Bible":
"Although this book is classified as a work of fiction, I would like to say a word about it. This novel is based on my experiences of growing up in Arizona, and most of it is fact based. The exercises or techniques in the chapter "teaching the techniques" are real, and I encourage you to try them. The Tantric and Yogic descriptions are also authentic. This book is full of esoteric and shamanistic teachings.
My purpose was to entertain while informing. The “Twin Soul” concept offered a "way" to do that. Many have asked me about Hopi prophecy and the fifth world. This novel includes my visions and ideas regarding that, and more. Many writers claim authenticity. Authenticity is like that old saying, "The proof is in the pudding." My view is, try some of the techniques and ideas in this book.
There are also advance (tantric) sexual techniques described in this book, in a tasteful and thoughtful way, along with some incidents of fighting. The techniques described regarding the martial arts that are used, are also real and fact based, as are the concepts and traditions surrounding them. The author suggests you seek professional training regarding any fighting art. The bottom line? This book might best be described as, “A Shaman’s Bible” hidden within a novel."
http://apachetracker.blogspot.com/2011/03/although-this-book-is-classified-as.html

The man has more websites than I have socks. And what is up with the tantric magic sex thing? Good Lord!

Apparently he's doing very well as a Shaman. He has a Lear jet. Nice.

Private Phone consultations & counsel (which often bring about a healing) are available for $150.00 donation, per hour / one hour minimum.  For more information, contact him by e-mail on Facebook, or the above website. Also for your reading pleasure, are the numerous posts which can be found in the “Wall Photos” section of this page. You might find his “native” photo albums interesting also.
In behalf of Thunder
Blessings,
Chante Ishta! (from the one eye of the heart)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 08:41:06 am by naparyaq »

Offline naparyaq

Re: Tom Brown/Roger "Thunderhands" Gilbert/"Stalking Horse"
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 09:01:36 am »
Wow. This is cool. I had no idea we had "4 Shields" -  love it. Man, this is so much sexier than actually being Native.
http://soul-of-firewalk.com/4-shields-work/

I can get certified to be a Sweatlodge Keeper AND walk on hot coals.
That. Is. Great.

Think I'm gonna sign up for the session in Italy...

I wonder, do we get a tuition waiver if we bring a CIB?

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 09:58:29 pm »
Well, I'd start posting wherever she has posts and state the truth. Have the family make a statement and post it. Start calling her out on her fabrications. I wouldn't worry about hurting her feelings by posting what is truth. Of course, if the family involved doesn't want these things done, they have the say so then.
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Epiphany

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 02:33:44 pm »
The family has a missing person and jumped at every possible resource. She's associated with this guy Tom Brown. She's a "tracker." She does "vision quest" and "soulcraft" - you name it - she does it.

We don't know what she wants. Is she expecting a big paycheck? Or is she padding her resume to say she helped these very sad circumstances? Or does just want to be associated, because the family happens to be indigenous? Does she maybe hope their Nativeness will rub off on her?

If anyone has suggestions and feedback on how to extricate from this, I welcome them. Or am I just being ungracious to a flake with good intentions?

I am so sorry you all are going through this. You are being abused by con people at a time of great vulnerability.

Unfortunately this is somewhat common: frauds insert themselves in missing people cases over and over again. Our own community has a missing 10 year old, she disappeared a few years ago, and frauds came out of the woodwork with all sorts of bogus claims.

Here is what Mark Klaas has to say:

Psychic Detectives are the vanguard of a second wave of predators that also includes tabloid journalists, cheesy defense lawyers and photo-op politicians. They use tabloid newspapers and talk shows to boast about their accomplishments and predict success. They materialize whenever children are kidnapped and circle the cases like vultures on a fresh carcass.

http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-mc-hazards.htm His whole essay on this topic is very worth reading.

Although you are not dealing with a missing child case, those resources may still help.

You are not at all being "ungracious to a flake with good intentions". You and community get to set your own boundaries and make your own choices. Even if these people are just flaky, or mentally ill, delusional..... whatever..... you of course still get to say No.

Frauds ride missing people cases as if they are potential claims to fame. They use the situation for their own goals.

You could tell the police your concerns, ask them for suggestions. Let people publically know what is going on. I've seen it work well for family to designate an official blog and to repeat over and over again that only that blog is official. Designate an official spokesperson.

Some of the "psychics" drawn to our local missing person case turned out to have a long history of fraud, crime, and chaos. One even tried to bully and threaten when told to stop.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 05:43:07 pm »
http://www.thunderhands.bravehost.com/
Roger ThunderHands Gilbert
I am 62 years old and have native American Lineage. One of the most important things in my life is that of being a Spiritual Counselor, and friend to my fellow man. I have studied the traditions of many peoples and tribes, including my brothers of Oriental descent. I have also received much wisdom from the ritual, prophecy, and ways of the Medicine Men, sometimes called "Shaman," or "Wichasa Wakan." I have acquired a gift. And this gift enables me to be able to make contact through my higher self, and the spiritual power that connects us all. By making this connection, I can "see and feel" certain things and give council and direction to you by connecting with your higher energy, and or Spirit Guides.
What path are you on? Where would you like to be going? Do you know if the path that you are on now is the right one for you? Do you feel like you need to make adjustments, but aren't sure how? Or maybe you just want to confirm that where you are heading is ok! The native American has a name for the road that is the most beneficial to a person on his Path in this lifetime. It is called the "Red" road or the Good road
Through the use of images and lakota words, and descriptions of them , I can give you beneficial advice on how to walk the Red Road. I have found by giving advice and Council, along with prayers, a healing process takes place on some level, to those I talk to. I also find this to be a healing for me also!
For a donation of $50 or more, You can be one of a growing number of seekers around the world who have benefited from sessions with Thunderhands. Discuss the subject you want, ask questions freely without fear. Or as many do, just get council and direction in "The Native American" spiritual tradition, of walking the red (good) road. This is done by e-mail with a follow up (if desired) by phone. Those who have taken advantage of the opportunity, not only receive guidance but have multi-level experiences which energize and transform their lives.

About Wakiya
"Wakiya" (Thunder)

About Me: "Wakiya" (Thunder)
I am a Tribal, Musician, Writer, Artist. I try to walk the path and have studied the tradition of the "Wisdom keepers" like Lame Deer, Fools Crow, Black Elk, and Rolling Thunder from the tribes of this region, and Lao Tzu, Budha, Bohidharma, Yeshua, and other enlightend ones from the many various tribes of the earth. I understand the worlds religions and belief systems, and realize the division this can cause by the lack of understanding the "real message" from the Masters. My intention, and life's prayer is to try to live in harmony with Grandmother Earth, Grandfather sky, (Nature) and "the spirit that moves in all things," and help in any way I can to build a bridge between all men and tribes so they can walk their path in a manor that will benefit themselves, the Earth and others. I open up, and ask Great Spirit, The creator, The Tao, The Universe, to work and direct healing and positive energy through me by different means, like the Flute, drums, Words, Prayer, and Touch. I try to be loving and accept others from the heart, and practice forgivness. I honor all people, the winged one's, and four legged ones considering us all equal, not one being above another. I honor the bountiful Harvest from Mother earth in the form of plant life, water, air and herbs which sustain our oneness with her. I pray all tribes should re-unite as one, so we may protect the planet and live in harmony. Within you, without you.

Mitakuye Oyasin
( all my relations)
Wakiya

« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 05:46:59 pm by earthw7 »
In Spirit

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 03:31:25 pm »
Not just pseudo Lakota, Gilbert also mixes in Taoism, tantra, martial arts, claims about the Hopi, and far right conspiracy theories.

--------
http://www.thenativeamericantaoist.com/
The new world order through actions by our government and others ( Israel) takes another step forward as it sinks it's claws (covertly) into another middle eastern ruler and country Syria. This was done just as in Libya, with covertly planned carnage! Assad will be replaced by a puppet who will comply with the Illuminati or ruling elite and the beat goes on. So far they have conquered Saddam, Qaddafi, and Mubarak all who they were once in bed with at one time or another! They claimed they killed Bin Laden (who was already dead) by a Seal Team that was disbanded years ago after an operation called "Red Cell" went south. They also never produced Bin Laden's body (how convenient)! They won't be happy until we are a one world government, army (NATO) and currency. America will eventually cease being a supper power after much upheaval, carnage and suffering, which is already planned. Why? Because you can't have super powers in a one world government. Our dollar will be devaluated and the plan will be put in place,,a world dictarorship....

The Tantric and Yogic descriptions are also authentic. This book is full of esoteric and shamanistic teachings.
 My purpose was to entertain while informing. The “Twin Soul” concept offered a "way" to do that. Many have asked me about Hopi prophecy and the fifth world. This novel includes my visions and ideas regarding that, and more...There are also advance (tantric) sexual techniques described in this book, in a tasteful and thoughtful way, along with some incidents of fighting. The techniques described regarding the martial arts that are used, are also real and fact based, as are the concepts and traditions surrounding them. The author suggests you seek professional training regarding any fighting art. The bottom line? This book might best be described as, “A Shaman’s Bible” hidden within a novel.