Author Topic: Information please about Steve Yellowhand  (Read 15987 times)

Offline Yellowhand

Re: Information please about Steve Yellowhand
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2009, 02:42:30 am »
To Admin,

I think part of the problem is allowing people to hide behind fake names and post whatever lies they want about a person then others read it and believe it to be true.

It is way to easy if you don't like someone to start ugly rumors and lies and then sit back and laugh at the fireworks.

Missouri is establishing new laws to help prosecute the liars and the web host who allow and support thier slanderous rants.  I believe they may already be passed into law.  I look forward to having people like Steve Bartha aka/Stonebear and others PROVE thier claims in a court of law.

-Yellowhand

Offline Yellowhand

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2009, 02:46:14 am »
To Admin,

Thank you for allowing me to respond to those horrible lies posted about me.  I appreciate it a lot. Wupila!

-Yellowhand

Offline Sicangu

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2010, 02:31:08 am »
Is this the same Steve Yellowhand who came to south dakota and seduced my niece then took her only child away from her? Then fought her in court to keep custody? And then lied to her repeatedly about bringing the child home to visit when my niece wanted her only child to come to the bonafide Lakota sundance she was a part of here on the Rosebud Reservation? Is that YOU? Still fooling people with all your lies I see!
Now I am told he has used my granddaughter as a Lakota "trophy child" and apparently the little girl sundances ... our children are wakan they do not sundance ... real Lakota families teach their children about the ceremonies, however, a ceremony as strenous as the sundance should not see children sacrificing for the people! That is not right!
This guy is NOT from Rosebud...what is a "registered pipe carrier" anyway? I never heard of that.
My granddaughter is an enrolled member of the Rosebud Sioux Tribe. This Yellowhand character is not from Rosebud at all but the little girl is.
Too bad she is missing out on learning to speak her Lakota language from her grandparents...Her own non-Indian dad is holding her hostage from her own Lakota people and culture.
Vi Waln is my real name. He knows who I am and how I feel about him. I had to block his telephone number from my phone because he would call and leave long winded messages....

Offline dabosijigwokush

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2010, 06:53:54 am »
Originally posted by KiowaKat

Originally posted by YellowHand

I am Steve Yellowhand and I am a Certified Medicineman of the Sioux Nation Sundance Inc. founded by Chief Williem Swaigman (Eaglefeather)

[?]

this is what i find
and who is chief williem swaigman? or is this to a typo
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 07:04:55 am by dabosijigwokush »

Offline wolfhawaii

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2010, 07:38:18 pm »
I think the reference is to William "Bill" Schweigman aka Bill Eagle Feather. Henry Neise wrote a book called "The Man Who Knew The Medicine" about him. Schweigman crossed over in 1980 according to the back cover of the book.