Author Topic: Blackfeet Res.  (Read 6668 times)

Offline AlaskaGrl

Blackfeet Res.
« on: August 03, 2006, 07:45:43 pm »
A new gal here at work, her father is Blackfeet and is on the Blackfeet Reservation in MT. ? She asked me if I might know how to contact him as she has not been able to get in touch with him for a number of yrs. ?  She told me she tried through the website http://www.blackfeetnation.com/ ?
however they did not help her with any information.

Does anyone here know anyone on the Reservation in MT that could get her in touch with him?
You may msg me to list or privately and I can relay it on to her. ? Let me know if I can give her your contact information.  ? I am easy to reach, I live and work online.

Thanks! ?  ?

Lindaa ~ SW FL
 ?  ?
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 am by AstronomyGal »

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

Re: Blackfeet Res.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 08:21:47 pm »
I am about 45 minutes from the Blackfeet rez.......I also have friends there, if you would like to email me you can with info that i would need to pass on. My email is TribalMoons@yahoo.com Hope this helps.

Offline nahualqo

Re: Blackfeet Res.
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 10:56:03 pm »
Here is the mailing address and phone numbers of the Blackfeet tribal offices. They used to have a telephone directory online but that website seems to have gone. If he is doing business on the Res then someone in the tribal office may help you.

BLACKFEET TRIBE
P.O. BOX 850
BROWNING, MT 59417

(406) 338-7521/7522
FAX: (406) 338-07530